Newspaper rejects ad over the word Christian

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Newspaper rejects ad over the word "Christian"

OPINION (Fox News) – The owners of a Christian bookstore in Knoxville, Tennessee were dumbfounded after the News Sentinel rejected their ad because it included an offensive word – “Christian.” Lois McGinnis and her family own Cedar Springs Christian Store. They recently decided to close a second location of the store so they decided to place an ad in the classified section of the newspaper, which is owned by Gannett. The advertisement read: “Store closing sale – Cedar Springs Christian Store – Clinton Highway location – All merchandise, fixtures, slat walls must go. Sale through
------------------------------------------------

Wait until u pigs doing this get those same rules jacked right back up your own asses. We're sorry your sto stupid but you will learn sooner or later you get what you beg for eve when ur a total idiot.

People still read newspapers?

I still read the newspapers. I mostly read the comic section. Then use the rest for my dog to crap on.
It was funny this morning, they had a picture of the last night's debate candidates. And I placed it face up, so my dog could do her business. :)

Newspaper rejects ad over the word "Christian"

OPINION (Fox News) – The owners of a Christian bookstore in Knoxville, Tennessee were dumbfounded after the News Sentinel rejected their ad because it included an offensive word – “Christian.” Lois McGinnis and her family own Cedar Springs Christian Store. They recently decided to close a second location of the store so they decided to place an ad in the classified section of the newspaper, which is owned by Gannett. The advertisement read: “Store closing sale – Cedar Springs Christian Store – Clinton Highway location – All merchandise, fixtures, slat walls must go. Sale through
------------------------------------------------

Wait until u pigs doing this get those same rules jacked right back up your own asses. We're sorry your sto stupid but you will learn sooner or later you get what you beg for eve when ur a total idiot.
"God will not be mocked "
These newspapers are dying. In the end, THEY lose.

Yes, they do. I have a subscription to the WSJ Weekend Edition, and also to The Economist magazine. I prefer hard copy re those, since I can refer to them at any time I want, without having to waste time with tablets and PC downloads. They don't have batteries that need recharging, and they last for years.

Yes, they do. I have a subscription to the WSJ Weekend Edition, and also to The Economist magazine. I prefer hard copy re those, since I can refer to them at any time I want, without having to waste time with tablets and PC downloads. They don't have batteries that need recharging, and they last for years.

Old news...I prefer cutting edge...especially when it comes to investments

Busey.gif

Last edited:

Old news...I prefer cutting edge...especially when it comes to investments

Nah, they run articles on all kinds of topics, analysis, in-depth articles on news you never hear anywhere else, merger news, legal issues, foreign news, political news domestic and foreign, etc.,etc If you just want current price quotes, you don't want news. That stuff you can get online, though you will never get it until it's 'old news' to the big traders with hyper fast arbitrage systems who are already ruining the big gains for you slow pokes. I'm not a day trader, which is why I'm not bankrupt or even close. News is only as current fast as you can read it, so all of it is 'old news'. If a story is a week old before you read it, it's 'current news' to you.

I've feeling we're not hearing the whole story.....

Cedar Springs Christian Store celebrates 40 years

Book signing at Cedar Springs; Children's Festival of Reading

Much like newspapers, bookstores these days aren't doing well with competition from Amazon and other on-line sources. A nearby Christian store recently closed near where I live. Not surprised, went in to buy Easter Cards and they referred to the Hobby Lobby down at the other end of the parking lot.

Disposable income has been dropping for decades, so yeah, retailing is doing a slow death. Seems those dirt cheap Red Chinese factory workers won't fly over here and buy stuff with those outsourced payrolls Wall Street and 'free traders' are so fond of for some reason.

Xianity is unique amongst the religions in its peculiar capacity to secrete atheism, which resonates well with this current indignance. 1500 years ago, when xians were accused of atheism, the accusers were speaking a universal truth that continues to be reinforced today (see Klages, Science of Character).

'Free and safe in Providence enjoying religious liberty and separation of church and state, Roger Williams was later able to elaborate on his doctrines of religious liberty. His most famous work, The Bloody Tenent of Persecution for the Cause of Conscience Discussed, appeared in 1644. A sequel, The Bloody Tenent Yet More Bloody, rebutting the reply of the leading Massachusetts divine, Rev. John Cotton, appeared eight years later....Again unusual for his time, Williams insisted that not only Protestants, but (all [italics]) religions must be completely free, including "the most paganish, Jewish, Turkish, or anti-Christian consciences and worships." '
(Rothbard MN, Conceived in Liberty, pp. 176-7)

As far as Tennessee's bookishness is concerned, Mt. Juliet (Wilson County) was one of the first media-propagandist-proposed refuge cities that was also connected to a huge cocaine bust recently. Sandy Hook is in Maury County although the discoverer of the Bat Creek Inscription (also attributed to the Euchee Indians), lived in Newtown, Connecticut. Euchee, Tennessee is in Meigs County which neighbors the more important counties to make our media propagandist point: Roane County.

Proximities within Roane County to both newspaperman, Walter Pulliam, and Oliver Springs, these are
linked to Temperance, Michigan, the single address that would implicate higher media propaganda sources connected to the state: CIA, FBI, Pentecostal for Temperance, Michigan, and Oliver Springs, Tn. for British MI6.

SOE/ MI6 and Pulliam converge at Bari, Italy. Pulliam's newspaper connection to Temperance, Michigan is also an important connection to the Clinton crime family and the Pentecostal mafia, both linked to the same address in the same village.

East Tennessee Historical Society, Walter Pulliam
(site not secure)
www.easttnhistory.org/peopl/walter-pulliam

Forum List

Back