Muslim woman suing lousiville ky metro corrections and the city after forced to remove hijab for mu

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(WHAS 11) – A Muslim woman is suing Louisville Metro Corrections and the city after she says she was forced to remove her hijab for a mugshot. Clara Ruplinger was arrested during an ICE demonstration in July 2018 at the Heyburn Building, protesting the separation of families at the border. When booked, Ruplinger says female officers initially had her remove her headscarf for evaluation and then allowed her to put it back on for her mugshot. “However later, multiple officers approached her and said you have to take your scarf off so that we can take a picture to properly record your head dimensions,”
Muslim woman suing Louisville, KY Metro Corrections and the city after forced to remove hijab for mugshot.

the law of the US so shut the hell up annd deal with it you ungrateful maggot bag in ur world ur land yah bitch you would be dead asshole so shut the fk up or leave!!

What was the prison supposed to do? An inmate heard ticking coming from under her hijab. You have to be careful with those people. Viva Trump. Frisk all hijabs.

She's in the US and has to abide by US law. Not sharia law and death cult law.

If the dumbass doesn't like it she can move to a death cult country and find out how death cult slaves are really treated. Good riddance and I'm sure she will enjoy it.

She's in the US and has to abide by US law. Not sharia law and death cult law.

If the dumbass doesn't like it she can move to a death cult country and find out how death cult slaves are really treated. Good riddance and I'm sure she will enjoy it.

Sharia law only applies to civil arbitration between Muslims and in no way supercedes US law. You should have known that 20 years ago.

Don't do something that gets you arrested and youll be fine. It really is that simple.

When you get arrested your life no longer belongs to you while you're in custody.

Don't like it? Then go to another country, or don't get arrested.

(WHAS 11) – A Muslim woman is suing Louisville Metro Corrections and the city after she says she was forced to remove her hijab for a mugshot. Clara Ruplinger was arrested during an ICE demonstration in July 2018 at the Heyburn Building, protesting the separation of families at the border. When booked, Ruplinger says female officers initially had her remove her headscarf for evaluation and then allowed her to put it back on for her mugshot. “However later, multiple officers approached her and said you have to take your scarf off so that we can take a picture to properly record your head dimensions,”
Muslim woman suing Louisville, KY Metro Corrections and the city after forced to remove hijab for mugshot.

the law of the US so shut the hell up annd deal with it you ungrateful maggot bag in ur world ur land yah bitch you would be dead asshole so shut the fk up or leave!!

I had to take off my cross necklace at airport security. Can I get some $$$, too?

Forum List

Back