Newsom says California about to 'break' amid flood of illegal migrants when Title 42 expires

Newsom found the truth, good on him.

Don't tell me that Japan, UK and Italy collaborating on a new jet fighter is by accident.

Why is America trying to self-destruct and once again throw away the advantages that took so long to forge? Why would you want to destroy California, Texas and other innovative states? Who benefits from this?

Maybe Newsom is just posturing as some "moderate" for a 2024 run, who knows.

Newsom says California about to 'break' amid flood of illegal migrants when Title 42 expires​

Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom of California warned Monday that President Biden's plan to reverse former President Donald Trump's border policies could "break" his state.

The Biden administration is planning to lift the Trump-era Title 42 policy, which allows police and border officers to expedite the expulsion of illegal immigrants.

Newsom, speaking to ABC News on Monday, said, "The fact is, what we’ve got right now is not working and is about to break in a post-42 world unless we take some responsibility and ownership."

"I'm saying that as a father," the governor added. "I'm saying that as someone that feels responsible for being part of the solution and I'm trying to do my best here."

Newsom claimed the U.S. government is sending "more and more" migrants to California because the state is "taking care of folks."

"The more we do, the burden is placed disproportionate on us," he said.

"We're already at capacity at nine of our sites," Newsom continued. "We can't continue to fund all of these sites because of the budgetary pressures now being placed on this state and the offsetting issues that I have to address.… The reality is, unless we're doing what we're doing, people will end up on the streets."
Newsom is just pandering as a warmup for a presidential run

And the reason that this is now a full on invasion is because Joe Biden invited them to "surge to the border".

Sleepy Joe made it clear what his intentions were before he was elected.

Yet all of those nevertrumper stooges like Mitt Romney still supported him because Trump made rude tweets.

And the reason that this is now a full on invasion is because Joe Biden invited them to "surge to the border".
And Newsom, governor of an unbridled illegal immigration sanctuary state says UNCLE. Fuck Newsom, he is getting what he asked for. I spoke to a Chinese-American lady today who has emigrated from SF. She says that everyone is leaving SF (population according to her is 75% of pre covid). She said that Chinatown is about 50% or historic population. I love it. I hope the population of CA wises up--but I don't hold much hope.

Forum List

Back