Newsmax punched in the gut by Direct TV

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

So Republicans consider Direct TV as "censuring conservative voices" by dropping the low rated Trump tv channel Newsmax.

There is an easy solution for the far, far Republican right. If you subscribe to Direct TV and bemoan the loss of your wonderful Newsmax, just go ahead and pony up the carriage fee that Newsmax is demanding. We all know that you Republicans are loaded with money; problem solved! Bigly!!!

At&t would probably gladly sell Direct at this point for reasons having nothing to do with the bruhaha du jour.

Just like bed bath and beyond , Twitter you attack republicans , you lose.

News max is democrat owned. So I don’t care.

I watch RAV.
which is probably the greatest news show in America

So Republicans consider Direct TV as "censuring conservative voices" by dropping the low rated Trump tv channel Newsmax.

There is an easy solution for the far, far Republican right. If you subscribe to Direct TV and bemoan the loss of your wonderful Newsmax, just go ahead and pony up the carriage fee that Newsmax is demanding. We all know that you Republicans are loaded with money; problem solved! Bigly!!!
Who needs Direct TV?

I dont have it and probably never will

Just buy a ROKU device and say goodby to Direct TV and their obscene fees

Who needs Direct TV?

We had it, price got to 103 a month and I figured out Roku and Fire TV was more than enough

Well, you Dims sure know all about low rated shows......funny how none of those are ever dropped by the leftist media though.

Who needs Direct TV?

We bought a Samsung television which came with 200 channels available on their app.

All the news outlets are on it including Newsmax. We use apps for everything else. No interest in satelite TV.

So SNAP pays for your Direct TV???

We bought a Samsung television which came with 200 channels available on their app.

All the news outlets are on it including Newsmax. We use apps for everything else. No interest in satelite TV.
This really hurts libs in their effort to censure information

Is this move fascist?

It's kind of interesting here, the story behind the story. DirecTV being the choice of Trump supporters everywhere, many of which live in the boonies, and are reliant on a satellite to watch FAUX News and Newsmax.

Interesting, that.

It's kind of interesting here, the story behind the story. DirecTV being the choice of Trump supporters everywhere, many of which live in the boonies, and are reliant on a satellite to watch FAUX News and Newsmax.

Interesting, that.
True.

Its interesting that one of the "patriots" happily said that Samsung's choice of apps is what he relies on. No problem for the "patriot" to rely on the Asians to decide what he gets to see.

Forum List

Back