news from Germany …. about a school girl who had posted that Germany was her home country

He doesn't understand German very well.
i think that he/she …. or whatever understands German, but does not always get the right meaning

btw ….. some of those articles were in yenglish translation

What for heavens sake is your problem?

Our problem is your f..... communist bantustan is run by insane hard core satanists who supply weapons to corrupted morons and our planet can perish.Your babbling around about your 'democracy' which is in reality a prison where anything is prohibited if isn't allowed.
Your country is done, industry goes away, demography is laughing about you but you punish babies for the 'wrong' opinion and send three 'cops' to arrest them.
Even DDR was more free as your commie 'paradise'

Last edited:
But this was not the reason the police liked to speak with her, isn't it? If they asked her "What's your name? What's your postal address?" then such an answer is relativelly stupid.

Where are 'cops' in numerous no-go areas in your cities?
To scary kids is much nicer and not too dangerous, right?

Our problem is your f..... communist bantustan is run by insane hard core satanists who supply weapons to corrupted morons and our planet can perish.Your babbling around about your 'democracy' which is in reality a prison where anything is prohibited if isn't allowed.
Your country is done, industry goes away, demography is laughing about you but you punish babies for the 'wrong' opinion and send three 'cops' to arrest them.
Even DDR was more free as your commie 'paradise'

I hope you do not seriosly expect any answer on this totally absurde idiotic nonsense which you said here.

In Germany exist no no-go areas. If someone really should live in fear not to be able to go to any public place in Germany then we will have to change this.

No idea what you try to speak about - if you try to speak about anything at all what has to do with reality. The use of the new mass media is causing for sure also heavy problems for children today. And so children today need much more help than they needed in former times.

Last edited:
i think that he/she …. or whatever understands German, but does not always get the right meaning

:lol:, slave of words.

btw ….. some of those articles were in yenglish translation

Which articles? You said here absolutelly nothing about what had happened concrete anywhere in the near of the coast of McPomm.
except that you said someone said "Germany is my home" and was arrested because of this - what's a totally absurde nonsense. You wrote "surely you can find a link about that" - what's a little absurde in an English speaking forum. How should a not-German speaker be able to find out what is going on in McPomm if someone spreads an English fake news? So what you try to do here is not called "information".

Last edited:
Germany is my home!

But today i say: Erin go bragh!

Long live Ireland!

It exist no no-go areas in Germany. And it's for everyone all over Germany very easy to call the fire brigade, paramedics and police.

I do not know what you speak about. Some "kids" are meanwhile dman dangerous because of drugs. I remmerb some long years ago an older man saw a kid in Berlin Hauptbahnhof (main railway station) who looked sad and so he asked the kid: "Do you need help?". The kid killed him. And police is always at any main railway station in big cities in Germany.

Or do you call main railway stations with hundreds of thousands or millions of visitors a year "no go areas" only because it is possible that a damn shit is able to happen everywherer from time to time?

... But today i say: Erin go bragh!

Long live Ireland!

I agree with - but I do not think an atheistic Prussian like you really knows what he says when he says so. The Irish had been totally right not to give up the rights of women for nothing a short time ago for example. I'm damn proud on them in this point, but I am always damn proud on them because they never gave up to fight for their freedom and independence in an united Christian world.

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

[Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tower:
Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.]

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

Words: Dallan Forgail (8th Century)

Übersetzung:

Sei Du meine Vision, o Herr meines Herzens;
Nichts ist mir anderes, als dass Du bist
Du bist mein bester Gedanke, bei Tag und bei Nacht,
Wachend oder schlafend, Deine Gegenwart ist mein Licht.

Sei Du meine Weisheit, und Du mein wahres Wort;
Ich bin immer bei Dir und Du bei mir, Herr;
Du mein großer Vater, ich Dein wahrer Sohn;
Du wohnst in mir, und ich bin mit Dir eins.

[Sei Du mein Kampfschild, Schwert für den Kampf;
Sei Du meine Würde, Du meine Wonne;
Du bist der Schutz meiner Seele, Du bist mein hoher Turm:
Erhebe Du mich himmelwärts, Du Kraft meiner Macht.

Auf Reichtum achte ich nicht, noch auf des Menschen leeres Lob,
Du bist mein Erbe, jetzt und immer:
Du und nur Du, der Erste in meinem Herzen,
Hochkönig des Himmels, mein Schatz bist Du.]

Hochkönig des Himmels, mein gewonnener Sieg,
Möge ich des Himmels Freuden erreichen, oh helle Sonne des Himmels!
Herz meines eigenen Herzens, was auch immer geschehen mag,
Sei immer noch meine Vision, oh Herrscher von allem.

Worte: Dallan Forgail (8. Jahrhundert)

Übersetzt mit DeepL.com (kostenlose Version)

Last edited:
in short

a girl postet the word Heimat on the internet

that was enough for the headmaster to call the police

Forum List

Back