News Corp. defends $1 million donation to Republican Governors Association

its funny how modbert gets all pissy when people derail his threads....yet he has no problem derailing this one because it makes liberals look stupid...

the hypocrisy and fail in this thread is awesome

:lol: More fail. I posted a funny song and Divecon freaked out. So I decided post a few more. Besides, this thread was derailed by Page Two. Some of you need to lighten up and go outside. :thup:

so you admit to derailing the thread....thank you....and now we can expect you to be intellectually honest and never complain about someone derailing your thread

:clap2:

its funny how modbert gets all pissy when people derail his threads....yet he has no problem derailing this one because it makes liberals look stupid...

the hypocrisy and fail in this thread is awesome

:lol: More fail. I posted a funny song and Divecon freaked out. So I decided post a few more. Besides, this thread was derailed by Page Two. Some of you need to lighten up and go outside. :thup:
buillshit
i didnt "freak out"
you asshole
i was pointing out how fucking STUPID you libs are

And you wingnuts didn't want to believe that Faux News and the GOP were and the same.......... ROFLMAO...
Big deal.

Care to post the political donations of General Electric, Time Warner, Comcast, Cox and/or Disney?
I was unaware any of those companies had a party affiliation like FOX News Corp does.

And you wingnuts didn't want to believe that Faux News and the GOP were and the same.......... ROFLMAO...
Big deal.

Care to post the political donations of General Electric, Time Warner, Comcast, Cox and/or Disney?

You're a fool. The obvious link between Murdoc and his media empire and the R's is self serving, and benefits the few and harms the many.
TR would bust the trust owned by Murdoc, but that was a Republican leader with moral integrity and love for his country.
:clap2:

Big deal.

I was unaware any of those companies had a party affiliation like FOX News Corp does.
That you're unaware goes without saying.
cheap, easy and sophomoric. expected as much as I posted.

now,

from the OP link:

General Electric, which owns NBC, has given $245,000 to the Democratic governors and $205,000 to the Republican governors since last year.

Disney, which owns ABC, donated $20,000 to committees associated with Republicans and $11,000 to Democratic committees. CBS gave $13,000 to Democratic PACs and $1,000 to Republican ones.

---
When FOX gives an equivalent amount to Democratic 'groups' they will be able to claim being unaffiliated, until then FOX News
corp is Unfair and Imbalanced.

Last edited:
Cheap, easy and sophomoric is your lingo, so I thought I'd be obliging.

BTW, Microsoft and GE contributed over $1.5 million directly to Boyking's presidential campaign. So, using your "logic" (for lack of a better term), we can say that GE and Microsoft, and by extension MSNBC, own the president.

Cuts both ways, Gomer.

Sorry mailman, most of that cash came from employees of the corps not the CEOs

A seven-figure donation is not a first for Murdoch; he gave $1 million to the California Republican Party in 1996.

Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes held a secret meeting with candidate Barack Obama in an effort to clear the air. "I wanted him to understand that we're a real journalism organization and we're going to cover what's there. We're not out to get him," Ailes said in a subsequent interview.

:rofl:

A seven-figure donation is not a first for Murdoch; he gave $1 million to the California Republican Party in 1996.

Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes held a secret meeting with candidate Barack Obama in an effort to clear the air. "I wanted him to understand that we're a real journalism organization and we're going to cover what's there. We're not out to get him," Ailes said in a subsequent interview.

Big deal.

How much money did he give to your Hildabeast, hacksaurus rex?

BTW, Microsoft and GE contributed over $1.5 million directly to Boyking's presidential campaign. So, using your "logic" (for lack of a better term), we can say that GE and Microsoft, and by extension MSNBC, own the president.

Cuts both ways, Gomer.
You can be disingenuous about the distinctions between a Presidential campaign and the other groups -- you need to in order to validate a flawed premise: FOX is not a GOP Noise Machine.

I guess Murdoch and Ailes never watch FOX News themselves?

from the OP:

Asked at a forum in April about Fox's heavy coverage of the "tea party" movement, Murdoch said: "I don't think we should be supporting the tea party or any other party."

Cuts both ways, Gomer.
You can be disingenuous about the distinctions between a Presidential campaign and the other groups -- you need to in order to validate a flawed premise: FOX is not a GOP Noise Machine.
The only disingenuousness here is amongst party man hack tools like you, who howl when Murdoch gives money to republicans, while skirting past the fact that he was a Hildabeast supporter.

BTW, I never ever said that Fox doesn't carry RNC water...I merely point out that plank in your eye, while goofballs like you screech abut that speck in News Corp's.

Cuts both ways, Gomer.
The only disingenuousness hereis amongst party man hack tools like you, who howl when Murdoch gives money to republicans, while skirting past the fact that he was a Hildabeast supporter.

BTW, I never ever said that Fox doesn't carry RNC water...I merely point out that plank in your eye, while goofballs like you screech abut that speck in News Corp's.

your repeated insistence on immature and sophomoric usage of names is boring.

bye

Forum List

Back