Fox news: Will become the Largest Middle East Network with 300 million Arab viewers.

Murdoch is free to take his chances.

You are not selling an oven or a freezer, you are selling views and opinions through a channel. Having a FOX background and being an Anglo-Saxon conservative involved in all that anti-Muslim propaganda stuff, it will be very hard to sell any 'views' and opinions to the Arab street.

Murdoch is free to take his chances.

You are not selling an oven or a freezer, you are selling views and opinions through a channel. Having a FOX background and being an Anglo-Saxon conservative involved in all that anti-Muslim propaganda stuff, it will be very hard to sell any 'views' and opinions to the Arab street.

I don't care. The United States has thrown far more money down a rat hole in the interest of buying off friendships in the Arab world.

I don't care. The United States has thrown far more money down a rat hole in the interest of buying off friendships in the Arab world.

Yes, and my first post in this thread was to remind some people, that other like Russians, French and Brits also tried it, without any success.

Yes, and my first post in this thread was to remind some people, that other like Russians, French and Brits also tried it, without any success.

What is so hard to understand? The Russians, the French and the Brits weren't in Business with a Saudi Prince that gave telethons to raise money for the families of suicide bombers. A man who was "one the side" of the 9/11 terrorists. Our allies didn't run trash tearing down the US 24/7 in a area of the world where people want us dead.

After what Fox publishes in this country, who, in their right mind, would possibly thing Fox would air favorable views of the US in the Middle East? Who?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox news: Will become the Largest Middle East Network with 300 million Arab viewers.

PERFECT!!! THAT should be good for recruiting a few thousand more terrorists!!! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
come on huggy, its a dishonest rdeantard title

PERFECT!!! THAT should be good for recruiting a few thousand more terrorists!!! :eek:

Whatever ..... DiveyDowner....

I'm on a anarchy ...choas ...end of the world as we know it kick tonight.

Stop tryin to harsh my buzz!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if you read the actual stories that he used in the OP, you will see how dishonest the thread title is

but kerry on if you want to live in an rdean delusional state

if you read the actual stories that he used in the OP, you will see how dishonest the thread title is

Oh but it is you DiveyDowner living the fantasy thinking I give a crap. Never read the entire OP..don't intend to. I just read the title and pushed off from there. I'll leave the "taking rdeanareenies posts seriously" for the SERIOUS.

Are YOU serious? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh but it is you DiveyDowner living the fantasy thinking I give a crap. Never read the entire OP..don't intend to. I just read the title and pushed off from there. I'll leave the "taking rdeanareenies posts seriously" for the SERIOUS.

Are YOU serious? :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL no, i never take anything rdean posts as serious

The question is, shit for brains, do you know the difference between Rotana and Fox News?

Yes, the difference is the owner of Rotana owns 7% of Fox News and the owner of Fox News owns nearly 20% of Rotana.

The question, will Murdoch, a man who makes money, play pro American in this country and Anti American in the Middle East?

you are starting with a false premise grasshopper; that Murdoch controls the news content.

I posted four reliable news sources. Republicans rarely, and I mean rarely, post even a single one.

Considering that Fox would print, "Obama takes Asian trip that costs 200 million dollars a day" and "The president and his wife did not celebrate Veterans Day", I can see why they rarely post links to Fox. They repeat them but they don't trust them.

They know so little about Fox and yet, believes everything Fox prints. They believe Fox, but don't trust Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean those Arabs have TV's in their tents and caves?

Probably:

100955404.jpg

Arabs are not any dumber than tea baggers. what do you suppose they will think when Fox middle east tells them one thing and they watch Fox USA on the net and see a different story?

I posted four reliable news sources. Republicans rarely, and I mean rarely, post even a single one.

Considering that Fox would print, "Obama takes Asian trip that costs 200 million dollars a day" and "The president and his wife did not celebrate Veterans Day", I can see why they rarely post links to Fox. They repeat them but they don't trust them.

They know so little about Fox and yet, believes everything Fox prints. They believe Fox, but don't trust Fox.
the problem isnt your sources, your problem IS your conclusion of what they actually said

LOL, I got a viral right wing email the other day from a former coworker titled something about Obamas 2 billion dollar trip to India :D

Arabs are not any dumber than tea baggers. what do you suppose they will think when Fox middle east tells them one thing and they watch Fox USA on the net and see a different story?
the thing is, if you actually read the links, it isnt starting a "new" network in the ME
its Murdoch buying a small interest in an already EXISTING network

Forum List

Back