News Corp. defends $1 million donation to Republican Governors Association

I listened to midday NEWS on Foxnews today (not the primetime editorial shows). I haven't in awhile.

The bias is ASTOUNDING. Any of my liberal comrades who don't watch or no longer watch, Foxnews, need to tune in a little (for as long as you can stand).

The GE/NBC situation is far worse in my opinion. GE stands to make $Billions off possibly coming "Green" contracts. Their close relationship with this White House is especially disturbing. It should be looked into.

I listened to midday NEWS on Foxnews today (not the primetime editorial shows). I haven't in awhile.

The bias is ASTOUNDING. Any of my liberal comrades who don't watch or no longer watch, Foxnews, need to tune in a little (for as long as you can stand).

See,and yet you guys throw such hissy-fits when we call you Marxist/Communists. "Liberal Comrades?" Hmm?

Last edited:

that bias is YOUR OWN

All of you trying to equate GE and other companies to what News Corp did apparently didn't read the article. GE and other media companies give to BOTH parties. Why? Because they want to be 'in' with whomever is in power. News Corp, on the other hand, is trying to ENSURE that the Tea Baggers are in power.....big difference. But that's okay. I didn't expect you to pull your heads out of Murdochs behind long enough to think for yourselves.

All of you trying to equate GE and other companies to what News Corp did apparently didn't read the article. GE and other media companies give to BOTH parties. Why? Because they want to be 'in' with whomever is in power. News Corp, on the other hand, is trying to ENSURE that the Tea Baggers are in power.....big difference. But that's okay. I didn't expect you to pull your heads out of Murdochs behind long enough to think for yourselves.
WOW
did you miss the fact that newscorp does too?
or are you that fucking BLIND?

images

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rupert Murdoch, who has never been shy about making his political views known, has voted with his sizable checkbook.

Murdoch's News Corp. has made a $1 million donation to the Republican Governors Association, triggering swift criticism from Democrats that a contribution of that magnitude casts a shadow on his media properties, particularly Fox News.

washingtonpost.com

So, who's slogan is 'Fair and Balanced' again?

GE/NBC are in bed with this current Administration. My God,anyone can see that. GE stands to make quite a bit of cash off this Administration.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYpqQW8CwI&feature=related]YouTube - Barenaked Ladies If I had a Million dollars Live 01/15/07[/ame]

By Howard Kurtz

Rupert Murdoch, who has never been shy about making his political views known, has voted with his sizable checkbook.

Murdoch's News Corp. has made a $1 million donation to the Republican Governors Association, triggering swift criticism from Democrats that a contribution of that magnitude casts a shadow on his media properties, particularly Fox News.

washingtonpost.com

ROFLMAO
another lib steps in shit

By Howard Kurtz

washingtonpost.com

ROFLMAO
another lib steps in shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C2idLascXE&feature=related]YouTube - FNC Ad: Fair & Balanced Personalities[/ame]

Did they change it when I wasn't looking?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc]YouTube - Naughty By Nature - Here Comes The Money[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CXqOFPE62A&feature=related[/ame]

I saw them years ago... and they broke into a "Back Street Boys" song, complete with a synchronized dance number.. hillarious.

Forum List

Back