News can be funny

Deserves it? You know ANYTHING about her other than what the media told you to think?

not a big deal , just some empty headed graduates booing after a lefty comedian like 'colbert' told them to boo .

can anyone summarize the bad stuff about Betsy?
------------------------------------------------------------------ i don't know for sure , i think that she lacks lefty approved credentials plus no lefty approved experience Rosie !! [don't actually know though]

LMAO, nobody deserves it more.

"As the crowd kept trying to shout her down, university president Edison Jackson briefly took over the microphone to lecture the students before she continued.

"If this behavior continues, your degrees will be mailed to you. Choose which way you want to go," Jackson warned."

Betsy DeVos Booed at Historically Black University

I skipped "walking the stage" when I got both my BS and MS degrees. No more waiting in line for me........send it in the mail.

Sheeeesh -----he is CONTROVERSIAL------I would like to know why and no
one seems to know.. I am damned frustrated (anyone care that a poor
innocent old lady is FRUSTRATED????????)

I find it kind of funny that incoherent hate filled lefties think a successful businesswoman who was appointed Secretary of Education DESERVES to be booed. What's going on out there in the crazy left?

I find it kind of funny that incoherent hate filled lefties think a successful businesswoman who was appointed Secretary of Education DESERVES to be booed. What's going on out there in the crazy left?

anyone know? What are the issue with this chick?

Forum List

Back