Dianne Feinstein Hospitalized after Fall at San Francisco Home

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She must be a good puppet so they keep her around. It’s not like Democrats would lose a seat when she goes.
And nobody talks about the obvious strokes she’s had.
1691600968908.png

She wouldn't go on her own. Democrats finally went to her house, told her she had a fall and removed her. In a day or so, her daughter having power of attorney, will resign on her behalf.

Feinstein is in a wheelchair, it is really unlikely that she fell. Good story though.

It just shows the world that you can be an invalid and still hold that job.

I'm surprised they didn't have to take her out in a burlap bag. They usually break into pieces when they're in that shape.

It just shows the world that you can be an invalid and still hold that job.

They already showed you can have a completely empty skull and hold the presidency.

She must be a good puppet so they keep her around. It’s not like Democrats would lose a seat when she goes.
And nobody talks about the obvious strokes she’s had.
View attachment 813146
Doesn't she have any relatives that give even the smallest of shit's about her?

I join other members (and guests) in wishing her a fast and complete recovery.

I hope that her family members will encourage her NOT to return to D.C.

She should retire and enjoy a nice safe retirement under the watchful eyes of her loved ones.

(Furthermore, if she resigns, the governor has promised to appoint an African American lady to fill the spot. This should make the senator very happy.)

It's (far beyond) time for the leaders of the party to meet with her and end this.

I agree and disagree. I don't think she's competent anymore to be in that position, however, California reelected her knowing full well how old she was, so in my opinion, that's the representation they deserve for the full six years.

I agree and disagree. I don't think she's competent anymore to be in that position, however, California reelected her knowing full well how old she was, so in my opinion, that's the representation they deserve for the full six years.
There’s a limit. Elected officials can and do become unfit for office due to medical conditions. Just because voters knew she was old when they voted for her means nothing.

She’s a 90 year old woman who’s clearly had at least one major stroke. She shouldn’t be doing any sort of job whatsoever, let alone serve as an acting senator.

Forum List

Back