Newly released video DESTROYS liberal narrative on Alton Sterling shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Don't you just hate it when something like "HANDS UP...DON'T SHOOT"! turns out to be PROPAGANDA of the criminal left and the THUGERY?

We noted in our first piece on the Alton Sterling shooting that while he appeared to reach for a firearm in his pocket, it was still disputable. Only one video was available at the time, and it wasn’t of the best quality. A second video has surfaced, and it does appear to validate the police narrative on the shooting.

The video, courtesy of USA Today, is posted below:

Newly released video DESTROYS liberal narrative on Alton Sterling shooting - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

The military teaches you must see the gun before you shoot, not that he has one. The officers were probably a second or two away from a justifiable shot, unfortunately that is not close enough.

The military teaches you must see the gun before you shoot, not that he has one. The officers were probably a second or two away from a justifiable shot, unfortunately that is not close enough.

A second or 2 and we very easily could have had ANOTHER DEAD OFFICER....I fall on the side of THE OFFICER!

So do I, I would prefer he not go to jail for murder, which is a distinct possibility given his poor judgement on when to use his gun.

• Banned

A second or 2 and we very easily could have had ANOTHER DEAD OFFICER....I fall on the side of THE OFFICER!

So do I, I would prefer he not go to jail for murder, which is a distinct possibility given his poor judgement on when to use his gun.

DEATH is permanent, and we don't have a clue as to if he will be charged AFTER this NEW video!....do you disagree?

The video is clear that the officer acted too soon.

He may well spend 15 to 20 years in jail.

No one cares what you think...others with higher intellect, ( a CHAIR would qualify here) DISAGREE!
No one care about losers like you and what you think. You are just like Sterling, and we the good guys would be saying the officer acted too soon in the same situation.

• Banned

No one cares what you think...others with higher intellect, ( a CHAIR would qualify here) DISAGREE!
No one care about losers like you and what you think. You are just like Sterling, and we the good guys would be saying the officer acted too soon in the same situation.

So you really are a member of BLM and hate the police...Good to know...I bet you're also a mulatto like YOUR president!

So you really are a member of BLM and hate the police...Good to know...I bet you're also a mulatto like YOUR president!
False assumptions from an unAmerican like you, but you are a racist cuckservative, so we can't expect better from you.

Police were called because someone reported he was brandishing a gun. Police show up and he's uncooperative and resisting while carrying. What the fuck is wrong with these people??? Can they not just fucking cooperate with police??? Fucking dumb ass.

False assumptions from an unAmerican like you, but you are a racist cuckservative, so we can't expect better from you.

I know, you are a HIGH YELLOW!

ab7390991abd1250517865c547c8e7a6.jpg

Well that means there is no need for me to actually watch the video. If you say it shows the cop is guilty then he obviously isn't guilty because you're a compulsive liar.
Your convoluted reasoning is dull and his cuckservative Vigilante.

Why do you hate blacks, Vigilante? I am glad you have admitted the depraved individual that you are.

Don't you just hate it when something like "HANDS UP...DON'T SHOOT"! turns out to be PROPAGANDA of the criminal left and the THUGERY?

We noted in our first piece on the Alton Sterling shooting that while he appeared to reach for a firearm in his pocket, it was still disputable. Only one video was available at the time, and it wasn’t of the best quality. A second video has surfaced, and it does appear to validate the police narrative on the shooting.

The video, courtesy of USA Today, is posted below:

Newly released video DESTROYS liberal narrative on Alton Sterling shooting - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
This is a lie.

There is no ‘liberal narrative.’

There is a far rwnj narrative that is collapsing.

Governor Fallin, for instance, is insisting Trump is campaigning as a healer.

Well that means there is no need for me to actually watch the video. If you say it shows the cop is guilty then he obviously isn't guilty because you're a compulsive liar.
Your convoluted reasoning is dull and his cuckservative Vigilante.

Why do you hate blacks, Vigilante? I am glad you have admitted the depraved individual that you are.

Why do you hate the police?....You an EX CON and they caught you...THAT must be it...A Felon for the Subversive left...Makes perfect sense!

Your convoluted reasoning is dull and his cuckservative Vigilante. Why do you hate blacks, Vigilante? I am glad you have admitted the depraved individual that you are.
Your mind is beginning to break. Why do you hate the police?....You an EX CON and they caught you...THAT must be it...A Felon for the Subversive left...Makes perfect sense!
^^^ From a man convicted of felonies after driven from the military service. You are projecting badly.

Your convoluted reasoning is dull and his cuckservative Vigilante. Why do you hate blacks, Vigilante? I am glad you have admitted the depraved individual that you are.
Your mind is beginning to break. Why do you hate the police?....You an EX CON and they caught you...THAT must be it...A Felon for the Subversive left...Makes perfect sense!
^^^ From a man convicted of felonies after driven from the military service. You are projecting badly.

And from a man that NEVER served and continues to portrait himself with STOLEN VALOR!....Come on JakeAss what FELONY did you commit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back