Newest Republican Senator votes with Dems.

You're not just a hypocrite, you are an idiot that can't spell and believes anything you hear from sources that are a biased joke like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, the Houston Chronicle....... shut the fuck up dumb ass, you lower the IQ of the entire board every time you speak..

Wow.. I produce a link and you won't even read it.. And you are concerned about my IQ?? Don't worry honey!! My IQ is well above yours..

As for my spelling? Well?? You know what they say.. Anyone who complains about someone's spelling either

A: Got bitched slapped and doesn't have an intelligent response..

or

B: doesn't have an intelligent response to begin with cause they were bitch slapped with the facts..

So which is it for you??

And yes they are the same.. :eusa_whistle:

Why do you leave out the part where you refer to CNN and MSNBC as not biased and that FOx IS biased....despite the fact that the independent and non partisan Pew Research center provided statistical proof of the exact opposite?

When you add in that part of your post, it makes your post laughable and not one of integrity and by no means one that is valid.

Because I never said it.. I said CNN was not bias.. I did not mention MSNBC.. It is ok.. I know most neotards are reading challenged..

Fox is biased and I can prove it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8JV5Y]YouTube - Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda[/ame]

There you go.. The man himself.. No go take a nap!!

You're not just a hypocrite, you are an idiot that can't spell and believes anything you hear from sources that are a biased joke like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, the Houston Chronicle....... shut the fuck up dumb ass, you lower the IQ of the entire board every time you speak..

Wow.. I produce a link and you won't even read it.. And you are concerned about my IQ?? Don't worry honey!! My IQ is well above yours..
As for my spelling? Well?? You know what they say.. Anyone who complains about someone's spelling either

A: Got bitched slapped and doesn't have an intelligent response..

or

B: doesn't have an intelligent response to begin with cause they were bitch slapped with the facts..

So which is it for you??

And yes they are the same.. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, but Sitarro is at least a level 94 Master Warlock and has 490 Alchemy and 520 Herbalism....

Sure your Dodge is at 27%, but you liberals are really good at that, so...

ROFL!! Grats for making yourself look like a total tard to every wow player in the world..

Of course I knew you were a tard to begin with.. And just exactly?? What am I dodging?? I have backed all my statements with links and facts.. How exactly is that dodging??

Seems you conservatards are the one dodging.. The facts bite you in the ass and you bitch about spelling..

I fail to see why this is some kind of shock to anyone. He said he would vote independently and represent those who elected him. That is what he has done. He has not, to my knowledge ever claimed to be anything other than what he is.... independent.

It is kind of typical of the left to see anyone who isn't a left wing nutjob as a conservative though. If liberals could learn to think instead of spouting shit, they might learn that independent does not mean conservative and conservative does not mean GOP.

The shock CAgirl is how warmly or lack their of the republican party has welcomed him into the Senate.. Hate mail, death threats, and other mean texts have all been recieved by Senator Brown from other republicans.. Do you approve of that?

Seems to me the Senator you all bragged abour is actually a democrat with an R next to his name.. I mean.. Other than the dems.. Who else is hated by the republicans so much? And why do you people hate anyways??

That is my issue with you?? 90% of your posts start out with an insult to the person you are resonding to.. Why? Do you need to put someone down to make yourself feel better??

You negged me cause in your words I got personal?? Did I? I was making a point about a law that dealt with sexual preference.. Either you missed the point.. Or simply didn't like it turned against you.. In either case it was not personal and it was a valid point which still stands and has not been responded to by you..

Frankly your posts suck.. They are short and insulting.. They really don't require any intelligent thought to write, and half the time you are wrong anyways..

Case in point.. Not a word about the hate mail.. Do you approve of the way that republicans treat those that disagree with them?? You negged me?? Why? I am entitled to free speech and to disagree with you.. But, you righties love to neg people for simply disagreeing with them.. Is it your policy to go against the constitution and deny people their right to free speech by negging someone? I thought you people were all for the constitution??

I am guess you will neg me again.. No worries.. I am expecting it.. It is a brainless response to neg someone when you disagree with them.. Far be it for you to actually write a post in support of your views..

Just so we are absolutely clear, and because you seem incapable of recognizing the difference between appropriate and inappropriate.... You got negged for this:

That is like askiing CAGirl if she likes it in the ass or prefers to be eaten out..

That is a direct quote from you in a thread about discrimination. That is what you got a neg for, idiot boy. That is not disagreeing with me, that is personal and just plain stupid. Your words, you live with them. It is the remark of a child, not a grown up.... and that does not refer to age, but mentality. You act like a kid, I treat you like one and I call you kid.

What is actually funny, is that I am totally against discrimination - we just have different views on the best way to solve the problem. It is not my fault that you, and a couple of other mentally challenged individuals, are incapable of understanding that.

It is none of my business isn't it and you were offenced... Good for you?? So why are you a spineless bitch for not being offended when someone else is asked about their sexual prefrences??

You negged me cause your a bitch!! My point stands and it left a mark!! Good!! Now get your head out of your ass and start thinking of someone else other than yourself for a change!!

Unless you want to spill yoiur sexual preferences here on a public forum, then what Mr. Va Governor did was dead wrong and he should be fire for it..

If you were offended here.. How would you feel if you asked about it at a job interview?

I am just the messenger CAgirl.. I didn't rewrite the law making a person's sex life open season.. If you don't like it what makes you think homosexuals will??

Get a clue!!

And I said elsewhere that Brown would on occassion vote with the Dems. Well, five GOP voted with the Dems on the bill. That's a start at bi-partisanship.

A brain dead moron on life support would have drawn that conclusion.

Oh wait.... yea, he did.

Another insult and a two line post..

What to sock it to them with intelligence.. But then you people do have low standards in that area don't you?

The shock CAgirl is how warmly or lack their of the republican party has welcomed him into the Senate.. Hate mail, death threats, and other mean texts have all been recieved by Senator Brown from other republicans.. Do you approve of that?

Seems to me the Senator you all bragged abour is actually a democrat with an R next to his name.. I mean.. Other than the dems.. Who else is hated by the republicans so much? And why do you people hate anyways??

That is my issue with you?? 90% of your posts start out with an insult to the person you are resonding to.. Why? Do you need to put someone down to make yourself feel better??

You negged me cause in your words I got personal?? Did I? I was making a point about a law that dealt with sexual preference.. Either you missed the point.. Or simply didn't like it turned against you.. In either case it was not personal and it was a valid point which still stands and has not been responded to by you..

Frankly your posts suck.. They are short and insulting.. They really don't require any intelligent thought to write, and half the time you are wrong anyways..

Case in point.. Not a word about the hate mail.. Do you approve of the way that republicans treat those that disagree with them?? You negged me?? Why? I am entitled to free speech and to disagree with you.. But, you righties love to neg people for simply disagreeing with them.. Is it your policy to go against the constitution and deny people their right to free speech by negging someone? I thought you people were all for the constitution??

I am guess you will neg me again.. No worries.. I am expecting it.. It is a brainless response to neg someone when you disagree with them.. Far be it for you to actually write a post in support of your views..

Just so we are absolutely clear, and because you seem incapable of recognizing the difference between appropriate and inappropriate.... You got negged for this:

That is like askiing CAGirl if she likes it in the ass or prefers to be eaten out..

That is a direct quote from you in a thread about discrimination. That is what you got a neg for, idiot boy. That is not disagreeing with me, that is personal and just plain stupid. Your words, you live with them. It is the remark of a child, not a grown up.... and that does not refer to age, but mentality. You act like a kid, I treat you like one and I call you kid.

What is actually funny, is that I am totally against discrimination - we just have different views on the best way to solve the problem. It is not my fault that you, and a couple of other mentally challenged individuals, are incapable of understanding that.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to California Girl again.

well said.

There was nothing well said about it.. But grats to you for being so dumb that you would award someone for taking a statement out of context..

Did she link the thread?? Nope.. I wonder why?? Why exactly was I asking those questions?? Do you know?? Doubt it?? Why?? Cause she forgot to mention that part??

I know your a mod.. But damn?? Do you have to be a neotard too??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/106726-republican-gov-makes-it-legal-to-descriminate.html

Read it in it's entirety and you be the judge.. But not out of context.. Nothing she said in her post was well said.. Nothing..

Forum List

Back