Newest Republican Senator votes with Dems.

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
Bipartisan jobs bill clears GOP filibuster - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

Something tells me this is going to be normal with this guy.. I am sure he wants to be elected more than once.. I saw this on Chris Mathews tonight.. They also talked about all the hate mail this guy was now getting from the right and the republican party..

Uh oh.. Someone in the rebuttlican party has brains and they hate it..

Boss Limpnoodles is going to be pissed!!

Way to go Senator Brown from Mass. Hats off to you man.. Way to vote your conscience.. We need more conservatives like you...

:clap2:

Last edited:
I fail to see why this is some kind of shock to anyone. He said he would vote independently and represent those who elected him. That is what he has done. He has not, to my knowledge ever claimed to be anything other than what he is.... independent.

It is kind of typical of the left to see anyone who isn't a left wing nutjob as a conservative though. If liberals could learn to think instead of spouting shit, they might learn that independent does not mean conservative and conservative does not mean GOP.

Last edited:

Something tells me this is going to be normal with this guy.. I am sure he wants to be elected more than once.. I saw this on Chris Mathews tonight.. They also talked about all the hate mail this guy was now getting from the right and the republican party..

Way to go Senator Brown from Mass. Hats off to you man.. Way to vote your conscience.. We need more conservatives like you...

I agree that he wants to be elected more than once and if he continues to keep his distance from the Neocons in charge, that will be likely. Good move for the R Senator Brown, I kind of love my D Senator Brown as well.

The bill is one that they can embrace without getting much pushback from their base but not enough to the Left to get anyone mad at them. Well, maybe the Party of NOers..

Anyway good on the Rs who back this bill.

I fail to see why this is some kind of shock to anyone. He said he would vote independently and represent those who elected him. That is what he has done. He has not, to my knowledge ever claimed to be anything other than what he is.... independent.

It is kind of typical of the left to see anyone who isn't a left wing nutjob as a conservative though. If liberals could learn to think instead of spouting shit, they might learn that independent does not mean conservative and conservative does not mean GOP.

The shock CAgirl is how warmly or lack their of the republican party has welcomed him into the Senate.. Hate mail, death threats, and other mean texts have all been recieved by Senator Brown from other republicans.. Do you approve of that?

Seems to me the Senator you all bragged abour is actually a democrat with an R next to his name.. I mean.. Other than the dems.. Who else is hated by the republicans so much? And why do you people hate anyways??

That is my issue with you?? 90% of your posts start out with an insult to the person you are resonding to.. Why? Do you need to put someone down to make yourself feel better??

You negged me cause in your words I got personal?? Did I? I was making a point about a law that dealt with sexual preference.. Either you missed the point.. Or simply didn't like it turned against you.. In either case it was not personal and it was a valid point which still stands and has not been responded to by you..

Frankly your posts suck.. They are short and insulting.. They really don't require any intelligent thought to write, and half the time you are wrong anyways..

Case in point.. Not a word about the hate mail.. Do you approve of the way that republicans treat those that disagree with them?? You negged me?? Why? I am entitled to free speech and to disagree with you.. But, you righties love to neg people for simply disagreeing with them.. Is it your policy to go against the constitution and deny people their right to free speech by negging someone? I thought you people were all for the constitution??

I am guess you will neg me again.. No worries.. I am expecting it.. It is a brainless response to neg someone when you disagree with them.. Far be it for you to actually write a post in support of your views..

The shock CAgirl is how warmly or lack their of the republican party has welcomed him into the Senate.. Hate mail, death threats, and other mean texts have all been recieved by Senator Brown from other republicans.. Do you approve of that?

Seems to me the Senator you all bragged abour is actually a democrat with an R next to his name.. I mean.. Other than the dems.. Who else is hated by the republicans so much? And why do you people hate anyways??

That is my issue with you?? 90% of your posts start out with an insult to the person you are resonding to.. Why? Do you need to put someone down to make yourself feel better??

You negged me cause in your words I got personal?? Did I? I was making a point about a law that dealt with sexual preference.. Either you missed the point.. Or simply didn't like it turned against you.. In either case it was not personal and it was a valid point which still stands and has not been responded to by you..

Frankly your posts suck.. They are short and insulting.. They really don't require any intelligent thought to write, and half the time you are wrong anyways..

Case in point.. Not a word about the hate mail.. Do you approve of the way that republicans treat those that disagree with them?? You negged me?? Why? I am entitled to free speech and to disagree with you.. But, you righties love to neg people for simply disagreeing with them.. Is it your policy to go against the constitution and deny people their right to free speech by negging someone? I thought you people were all for the constitution??

I am guess you will neg me again.. No worries.. I am expecting it.. It is a brainless response to neg someone when you disagree with them.. Far be it for you to actually write a post in support of your views..

Are we suppose to take that dimwit Chrissie Matthews word for it, hate mail and threats, really? Who besides the idiot with the tingling legs has claimed this? Links?

Are we suppose to take that dimwit Chrissie Matthews word for it, hate mail and threats, really? Who besides the idiot with the tingling legs has claimed this? Links?

Try watching something other than FAux Noise.. It was on all the major msnbc shows.. CNN mentioned it lastnight..

Look it up yourself..

Try watching something other than FAux Noise.. It was on all the major msnbc shows.. CNN mentioned it lastnight..

Look it up yourself..

Yea CNN is news with no bias, right? You are a hypocrite.

Because it pisses off the Tea Baggers....that's why.

Look it up yourself..

GOP's Brown branded turncoat for jobs bill vote | Top AP Washington Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Now shut the fuck up!! There is your link!! Happy now!!

And no.. CNN is not Bias.. It is right in the middle where all new should be..

Christ why do liberals have to do everything for you morons..

If it was on msnbc and CNN.. You can be certian it is accurate.. Feel free to show me an example where they are not.. I can show you page after page of how Faux Noise is not..

Hypocrit?? Whatever.. At least I know how to use the internet..

Last edited:

Look it up yourself..

GOP's Brown branded turncoat for jobs bill vote | Top AP Washington Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

If it was on msnbc and CNN.. You can be certian it is accurate.. Feel free to show me an example where they are not.. I can show you page after page of how Faux Noise is not..

You're not just a hypocrite, you are an idiot that can't spell and believes anything you hear from sources that are a biased joke like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, the Houston Chronicle....... shut the fuck up dumb ass, you lower the IQ of the entire board every time you speak..

Because it pisses off the Tea Baggers....that's why.

Actually, it pisses off those in Mass that voted for him based on his promise that he was a fiscal conservative.

And those that are a part of the Tea Party movement are upset that the bioll passed as it is just another jab in the side of those that are concerned about the debt.

Afterall, to commit another 15 billion when we still have nearly a half a trillion of borrowed money not yet spent is ludicrous.

DO not forget....the WH and both houses market the stimulus as a job creator.....so why not FIRST spend the other half a trilion before you borrow another 15 billion.

Smoke and mirrors folks......all about special interests and you just refuse to see it.

Look it up yourself..

major msnbc shows?

is that like jumbo shrimp?

You negged me?? Why? I am entitled to free speech and to disagree with you.. But, you righties love to neg people for simply disagreeing with them.. Is it your policy to go against the constitution and deny people their right to free speech by negging someone? I thought you people were all for the constitution??

:rofl:

Look it up yourself..

major msnbc shows?

is that like jumbo shrimp?

or guest host?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

When did Senator Brown become a conservative?

xsited.. once again.. the wingers feel that if they say it enough.. that it will change the past of what people were saying.. hell, they've already tried to change why REPs celebrated his win

Look it up yourself..

Now this is a post!!!! That's the way!! Take it staright to these right wing morons!!! Let em keep watching fuks news!! They'll be dumb azzes forever!!!

You're not just a hypocrite, you are an idiot that can't spell and believes anything you hear from sources that are a biased joke like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, the Houston Chronicle....... shut the fuck up dumb ass, you lower the IQ of the entire board every time you speak..

Wow.. I produce a link and you won't even read it.. And you are concerned about my IQ?? Don't worry honey!! My IQ is well above yours..

As for my spelling? Well?? You know what they say.. Anyone who complains about someone's spelling either

A: Got bitched slapped and doesn't have an intelligent response..

or

B: doesn't have an intelligent response to begin with cause they were bitch slapped with the facts..

So which is it for you??

And yes they are the same.. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back