New Zealand was ranked the most liberal country in the world followed by Switzerland.

BILLSANDS

Sep 14, 2018
Cleveland Ohio
New Zealand was ranked the most liberal country in the world followed by Switzerland. New Zealand has a good history regarding fundamental rights and freedom.

Modern Liberal and Freedom are mutually exclusive. Better word would be Libertarian rather than Liberal

New Zealand was ranked the most liberal country in the world followed by Switzerland. New Zealand has a good history regarding fundamental rights and freedom.

Utter horseshit.

Heritage Index of economic Freedom:

Country Rankings
-----------------------------------------------------
New Zealand 3
Switzerland 4

What's the freaking point? The U.S. supports more than ten times the number of illegal aliens than the entire population of the quirky little island.

1298493115284_6458312.png

There you go again: defending liberalism just like some leftwing douchebag.

I gave a link, how the fuck is that defending anything?

You are losing it quickly here.
You posted a link defending the premise of the OP. Just admit you're another snowflake douchebag. You obviously aren't a libertarian.

I posted a link to where the OP got his information. I did not defend anything.

Holy fuck, this is getting crazy, you have truly lost it.

Where are Venezuela
Bolivia
South Africa
Greece
India
Zimbabwe
Honduras
Cuba

and so on?

I do not know, you would have to ask the people that made the list, all I did was google the title of the thread and provide the list since the OP did not provide it.

Where are Venezuela
Bolivia
South Africa
Greece
India
Zimbabwe
Honduras
Cuba

and so on?

I do not know, you would have to ask the people that made the list, all I did was google the title of the thread and provide the list since the OP did not provide it.
I guess they meant small mostly white "liberal" countries.

Where are Venezuela
Bolivia
South Africa
Greece
India
Zimbabwe
Honduras
Cuba

and so on?

I guess they meant small mostly white "liberal" countries.

your guess is as good as mine

Forum List

Back