New Yorkers told to 'mask up for Labor Day' amid Covid variant superspread fears

ty

How do the different types of masks work?​

Medical masks​

KN95 masks​

N95 masks​

Cloth masks​

How to get the most from your mask​

What about face shields?​

Do you still need to wear a face mask after you're vaccinated?​

I didn't wear a mask or get vaccinated and somehow, I'm still alive and kicking.

I must have super powers.

Watch your "sterile surgical mask" being made....this is so disgusting!

1693620885075.png

Trump campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, Stanford researchers say​

Published Sat, Oct 31 2020

President Donald Trump’s campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, according to a new paper posted by researchers at Stanford.
Researchers looked at 18 Trump rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 22 and analyzed Covid-19 data the weeks following each event. They compared the counties where the events were held to other counties that had a similar trajectory of confirmed Covid-19 cases prior to the rally date. Out of the 18 rallies analyzed, only three were indoors, according to the research.

The researchers found that the rallies ultimately resulted in more than 30,000 confirmed cases of Covid-19. They also concluded that the rallies likely led to more than 700 deaths, though not necessarily among attendees.
Look at thisTDS Covid lockdown lover puke

This one was the one that always got me. You had the left, Dimocrats, all screaming about the Trump super-spreader events. This was right smack in the middle of when practically everything had locked down. June of 2020.
This was in Portland during a BLM event. I saw it myself.

1693775290242.png

Get down on your knees and thank the Good Lord you don't live in that fucked up city.

Portland? Yep, I no longer live there. Problem is, the entire state, other than the very low populated areas of eastern Oregon, is fucked up.

Trump campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, Stanford researchers say​

Published Sat, Oct 31 2020

President Donald Trump’s campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, according to a new paper posted by researchers at Stanford.
Researchers looked at 18 Trump rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 22 and analyzed Covid-19 data the weeks following each event. They compared the counties where the events were held to other counties that had a similar trajectory of confirmed Covid-19 cases prior to the rally date. Out of the 18 rallies analyzed, only three were indoors, according to the research.

The researchers found that the rallies ultimately resulted in more than 30,000 confirmed cases of Covid-19. They also concluded that the rallies likely led to more than 700 deaths, though not necessarily among attendees.
30k? Wow, I remember the good old days when we thought that was a big number before xiden’s policies gave us record deaths

Forum List

Back