New Yorkers told to 'mask up for Labor Day' amid Covid variant superspread fears

the dims dont riot as much when their side is in the WH ... proof that the blm riots were political in nature ... or do you now believe that America is no longer a racist country ?
BLM protested, ANTIFA rioted. Neither are fans of the Democratic party. :auiqs.jpg:

This one was the one that always got me. You had the left, Dimocrats, all screaming about the Trump super-spreader events. This was right smack in the middle of when practically everything had locked down. June of 2020.
This was in Portland during a BLM event. I saw it myself.

View attachment 824249
So, Trump is like the people who protested?

good for you

progress

Portland? Yep, I no longer live there. Problem is, the entire state, other than the very low populated areas of eastern Oregon, is fucked up.
please, if you're from that area? :auiqs.jpg:

I do know it's filled with anti government weirdos, inbred relations as a family value, anti this, anti that.

so why did the mass protests and riots suddenly stop .. is America no longer a racist country like they claimed ?
WE have a leader who is not claiming all sides are good, and apologizing for the racists?

and with Trump comes riots, bullshit about bringing back jobs and industries that ...

They can live on their knees and grovel before their masters.

Oh well screw that state.

I was here 2 weeks ago warning you all of this. My thread were moved to the conspiracy theory section.

Forum List

Back