New York Times: "It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President"

Is Hunter Biden?
Trump%20Far%20left%20hypocrisy-M.jpg

This is a strange thing all politicians do they take minor issue that could be dealt with so much ease and blow it up into a major story by the dumb way they respond to it. All Biden had to do was acknowledge the child then bring the child and her mother to the White House to meet her without the press in the room take a few pictures release them to press showing him with mother and child and story over. It has been established beyond a doubt who the girl's father is so it's not like it's a shocking revelation.

This is a strange thing all politicians do they take minor issue that could be dealt with so much ease and blow it up into a major story by the dumb way they respond to it. All Biden had to do was acknowledge the child then bring the child and her mother to the White House to meet her without the press in the room take a few pictures release them to press showing him with mother and child and story over. It has been established beyond a doubt who the girl's father is so it's not like it's a shocking revelation.
Why?

Would a family man cheat on every one of his three wives and fantasize about fucking his daughter.

BTW where is tiffany?
Don't forget the hypocrisy of republicans when they ran Herschel Walker for Georgia senate. A man who didn't even publicly acknowledge his own children.

Herschel Walker says he ‘never denied’ having 4 children

Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker said Saturday that he “never denied” the existence of children he hadn’t publicly disclosed before,

"I've stayed silent for nearly two years as my whole life has been lied about publicly," says Christian Walker ...

As your response is not specific, I can only guess you are asking why would he do what I suggested. Simple it's a story he doesn't want to talk about he does this he has addressed it the media have no reason to keep asking him about. Now you and others might think it's unfair for the media to ask Biden about his family but that comes with the job of President it didn't start with Biden and it won't end with him.

Let the hypocrisy begin.

If not publicly acknowledging a grandchild by Joe Biden is BAD. What about Herschel Walker and not acknowledging his own children.

Do you remember Herschel Walker, and his original DENIAL he had FOUR children. Walker didn't publicly acknowledge the existence of his own son Christian (23 years old at the time) who said:

You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.

— Christian Walker (@ChristianWalk1r) October 4, 2022

Forum List

Back