New York Times: "It’s Seven Grandkids, Mr. President"

Could be. At least they waste a lot of ink in that issue.

I saw a couple of episodes a few years ago of a series concerning a little boy who very early on decided that he was really a girl. I believe the show was named “Jazzy.” That was her name.

I felt bad for the kid. It seemed pretty clear to me that he was (mentally) a girl. He even looked considerably feminine.

Recently, I found out that he has undergone some transition surgery. This is mutilation, pure and simple. And the kid is evidently suffering the consequences of having undergone the surgery.

I find it a very sad situation. But it’s also pretty rare. So, it doesn’t appear to be the kind of “issue” Dims ought to be dwelling on.
~~~~~~

Mareen Dowd of course is one of their very left of center columnists. Can't imagine not acknowledging one of your grandchildren.

NY Times columnist rebukes Biden’s ‘cold' heart for denying existence of granddaughter: ‘It’s seven grandkids’​

Maureen Dowd is not very left of center fuckup.

Stop digging in the stupid hole.

Righto. They care mostly about inflation and the economy. The middle class has seen their retirement portfolios demolished, and the working class is struggling to put food on the table and gas in their tank.
I’m middle class and don’t see that demolishing that you whine about.

Maybe it’s just you.

They care about the right for children to get ”transitioned” to the opposite gender without the parents’ permission.
Maybe the mom should tell the press that her daughter is transitioning to be her son.

Then maybe . . . the Bidens might care about their grandchild.

Maybe the mom should tell the press that her daughter is transitioning to be her son.

Then maybe . . . the Bidens might care about their grandchild.
Why do you fuckups care? You didn’t care about Herschel Walker denying three of his.

Maureen Dowd is not very left of center fuckup.

Stop digging in the stupid hole.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Forum List

Back