New York Times carries ad demanding Japan’s apology

I wonder if the New York Times would investigate and report on this...

--------------nah, they wouldn't...too liberal

Does Islam condone slavery? Does Islamic teaching allow Muslim men to keep women as sex slaves?

Summary Answer:

Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery. In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice.

Muslims are encouraged to live in the way of Muhammad, who was a slave owner and trader. He captured slaves in battle. He had sex with his slaves. And he instructed his men to do the same. The Qur'an actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves than it does to telling them to pray five times a day.

For Qur'an quotes.. go to the link...

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Does Islam Condone Slavery & Sex Slavery?

No, the Times would not have the sack to run such a piece. Would you accept one that allowed for opposing arguments from Islamic scholars?

No problem at all... It would make for an interesting article, or a series of articles..

Either way, unlikely to happen (and we all know why).

Too bad you're stuck living with an asshole such as yourself.

Well don't be a phoney and pretend to give a shit.:D BTW, I have zero interest in your existence.:tongue:

Congratulations. Now go away and start a new thread for everyone to ignore, you worthless bitch.

Yeah, um, you don't know me very well if you think I'll ever take orders from you, pencil dick.:lmao:

I guess that would not include you, 'Sherry'? Or is it 'Jerry'? Or is it both?

Oh sweetie, your fantasies should remain private.:eusa_shhh:

Like the one where you STFU and go make yourself useful baking cookies or something?

You're a boring douche.:razz:

I thought I'd derailed the thread but you 2...

Cut that shit out.. OR ELSE!

I'll die from laughter...

I can understand that this may be one of those times you aren't feeling very 'fresh,' but that's not my problem, bitch. Go the fuck away and make yourself useful to someone.

I can understand that this may be one of those times you aren't feeling very 'fresh,' but that's not my problem, bitch. Go the fuck away and make yourself useful to someone.

Lumpy appreciate me just fine:D...and you don't get to tell me where to go, scrotum breath.:lol:

I give up.. but I thank you both...:lol:

please continue by all means...:popcorn:

Forum List

Back