The New York Times Suggests “The Time Is Now” For Cannibalism

Catholics, yes. Christians, well..........it depends on who you talk to as some Christians don't consider Catholics to be part of their group. Matter of fact, some Christians go so far as to say that Catholics really aren't Christians, and some even go so far as to say that Catholics are some kind of cult inspired by Satan himself.
So, other christians don't do the bread and wine thing?

1658700267959.png

In their latest demonic fetish, the NYT pushed cannibalism in a piece published Saturday morning.

Yes, really.

Mainstream media has transitioned from promoting a buggy diet to eating human flesh.

And the Times suggests “The Time is Now” for cannibalism. They insist cannibalism has a time and place.

This is unbelievable! :cuckoo: :mad-61:

You put this in "current events". This isn't a "current event".

Did you even read what they wrote?

Your thread is embarrassing because you've totally misunderstood what this is about.

Interestingly enough, there are no direct laws against cannibalism in the United States. However, in order to get the flesh of a human for consumption, you will end up breaking laws to do so. But, there are no laws against cannibalism in the US.
Good Point! Reckon they will play the Soylent Green fraud. Everyone that don't approve gets killed and then processed into fake tuna fish?

The NYT hasn't been right about anything in the last forty years. Maybe the 1973 "Soylent Green" movie will become a reality in Brandon's new Green Agenda.

The NYT hasn't been right about anything in the last forty years. Maybe the 1973 "Soylent Green" movie will become a reality in Brandon's new Green Agenda.

Under this stolen Biden Administration every crazy thing is possible! so yes, it would not amaze me if that too becomes a reality!:dunno:

And the Times suggests “The Time is Now” for cannibalism. They insist cannibalism has a time and place.
....This is unbelievable!
.....I'm sure not only Twitter but everyone in his right mind is disgusted! Good Lord!
,,,,,People are waking up to their evil thankfully.

OP is fake news.
Your thread is embarrassing because you've totally misunderstood what this is about.

I see there are two threads on the New York Times piece. One by poster 'Skye', the other by poster Mudwhistle.

I personally think it is hilarious. Not necessarily the article -- which is kinda interesting. It's the lead story in the 'Style' section, you know the section that covers weddings, clothes, handbags, etc. Which, if Skye or Mudwhistle had actually read the piece, well, being in 'Style' shoulda been a clue.
At least to the cluefull it woulda been.

Anyway, It's an interesting tongue-in-cheek slyboots piece by Alex Beggs that has more than its' share of puns and winks. Hell, how could it not? At least it ain't in the restaurant section.
But alas, I fear that good posters Skye and Mudwhistle never even read the article they are fluttering their pearls over. And that too is kinda hilarious.

I'm tempted to say that some of our posters here can sometimes appear to be so dumb we may need to pot and water 'em ----with a little MiracleGro.

But that would be disrespectful.

By the way, the memes offered in both threads have made this topic well worth the time and effort to check it out. There's some funny merde' out there in cannibal land. And with the hilarity offered by poor Skye and Mudwhistle being duped and snookered by their source ---(WeLoveTrump.org) ...well, these two threads have been hilarity-squared.

Merci, mon amis. A hat-tip. ;)

AND......bon appetit!

So, other christians don't do the bread and wine thing?

Note the switch to "Oh those Christians do this terrible thing everyone believes is terrible".

Not gonna argue on the margins; it's stupid. But note that this poster is quick to point out who are the Dirty People Who Do This. Every time.

I see there are two threads on the New York Times piece. One by poster 'Skye', the other by poster Mudwhistle.

I personally think it is hilarious. Not necessarily the article -- which is kinda interesting. It's the lead story in the 'Style' section, you know the section that covers weddings, clothes, handbags, etc. Which, if Skye or Mudwhistle had actually read the piece, well, being in 'Style' shoulda been a clue.
At least to the cluefull it woulda been.

Anyway, It's an interesting tongue-in-cheek slyboots piece by Alex Beggs that has more than its' share of puns and winks. Hell, how could it not? At least it ain't in the restaurant section.
But alas, I fear that good posters Skye and Mudwhistle never even read the article they are fluttering their pearls over. And that too is kinda hilarious.

I'm tempted to say that some of our posters here can sometimes appear to be so dumb we may need to pot and water 'em ----with a little MiracleGro.

But that would be disrespectful.

By the way, the memes offered in both threads have made this topic well worth the time and effort to check it out. There's some funny merde' out there in cannibal land. And with the hilarity offered by poor Skye and Mudwhistle being duped and snookered by their source ---(WeLoveTrump.org) ...well, these two threads have been hilarity-squared.

Merci, mon amis. A hat-tip. ;)

AND......bon appetit!
The article was comprised like a Tennessee crazy quilt hanging off the side of a mountain.

Forum List

Back