New York Times: 32 point swing from Independent women to GOP in the past few weeks

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This cant be good news for the Dems.

The poll notably found a 32 point swing among independent women towards the GOP. National Review found that in “September’s iteration of the poll, Democrats boasted a 14 point lead among that demographic, but by October, Republicans held an 18 point advantage.”

Most women do not like when you mess with their kids.

This is why you never stop telling the truth and trying to convince good people.

My posts on this site are for independent lurkers, not the cult. They wont leave the cult. Facts do not matter to the cult.

I think a lot of people have realized that the right to an abortion was not outlawed by the overturning of Roe v Wade, they basically just said that the US Constitution doesn't convey that right and it's up to the states to decide. So, the rhetoric on that issue is dying down and people are far more concerned with inflation, which in fact is not abating at all; the most recent numbers that came out last week say that inflation is still going up, year over year and from August to September.

I think a lot of people have realized that the right to an abortion was not outlawed by the overturning of Roe v Wade, they basically just said that the US Constitution doesn't convey that right and it's up to the states to decide. So, the rhetoric on that issue is dying down and people are far more concerned with inflation, which in fact is not abating at all; the most recent numbers that came out last week say that inflation is still going up, year over year and from August to September.

Yes, the economy is the top issue for most voters. People know how far their dollar is going versus 2 years ago. The cult doesnt care…most people do.

32 point swing from Independent women to GOP in the past few weeks​

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

Wonder if my peeps Jacky and Macky are aware of these developments?

#JackOfNoTrades
#Mac1958

The poll notably found a 32 point swing among independent women towards the GOP. National Review found that in “September’s iteration of the poll, Democrats boasted a 14 point lead among that demographic, but by October, Republicans held an 18 point advantage.”

1666140271107.png

Bidung and the Dems are doing a great job.

In GA they are having a huge turnout in early in-person voting and given the enthusiasm gap favoring the gop in GA and other states it could be a taste of things to come in all the close states with senate/governor seats up for grabs.

Hope springs eternal that the dems might not be able to cheat their way out of this one. :)

I thought New York Times was Fake News?

Forum List

Back