New York Senate Passes Bill To Allow Release of Trump’s State Tax Returns

Wait... didn't you just do that in my thread?
No, and thanks for asking. If you have a point, use your big boy words and spell it out.

Nah, you're to immature for "big boy words". You need to have an intellectual quotient exceeding single digits at least.
Haha,look who is tucking his junk and squealing like a pig again. You went and said something whiny and false, and you got called on it. Now it's hissy fit time.

Who gives a rats ass? All Americans want is action, a president that follows through, not some bumbling moron.

The bill, which would let Congress view the returns, now heads to the state assembly. The state information would mirror much of the federal tax figures.

The New York Senate voted 39-21 Wednesday to pass a bill that would allow the release of President Donald Trump’s state tax returns to Congress.

The TRUST Act, sponsored by state Sen. Brad Hoylman, would let the New York tax commissioner release any state tax return requested by one of three congressional committees for any “specific and legitimate legislative purpose.” Those committees include the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee and the Joint Committee on Taxation.

The bill’s passage means Congress could finally view some of Trump’s tax returns.

Great news! Thank you New York. The truth is leaking out.
You do know that New York cannot pass a bill forcing the Feds to do anything, right?

The bill, which would let Congress view the returns, now heads to the state assembly. The state information would mirror much of the federal tax figures.

The New York Senate voted 39-21 Wednesday to pass a bill that would allow the release of President Donald Trump’s state tax returns to Congress.

The TRUST Act, sponsored by state Sen. Brad Hoylman, would let the New York tax commissioner release any state tax return requested by one of three congressional committees for any “specific and legitimate legislative purpose.” Those committees include the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee and the Joint Committee on Taxation.

The bill’s passage means Congress could finally view some of Trump’s tax returns.

You do know that New York cannot pass a bill forcing the Feds to do anything, right?
So what?

Although, I heard today that the left is screaming that Trump didn't pay any taxes on losses!

I shit you not, you cannot make this shit up. I laughed a good 10 minutes on that one.

So what?

So, the IRS is going to just laugh at New York Legislature. As they should.

So, the IRS is going to just laugh at New York Legislature. As they should
Um....they are forcing the release of his STATE tax return.
The state tax return is based on nothing but what he made in New York, you moron.

Don't forget what it is you are looking to spin.

YOU want to lie about what he made off of Russia. That is NOT included in the New York Tax return. New York bases its taxes off of, get this, federal tax returns.

So, New York violated his rights for nothing.

Last edited:
The state tax return is based on nothing but what he made in New York, you moron.
Which is every dime he made, dumbass. Where else has trump lived? Durrrrrrr
So, he made 800 million dollars.

So what. You don't know HOW he made it. NY bases their taxation on the federal return, which does not disclose HOW.

I know you want to lie about him, but at least understand what you're talking about.

No, I'm pretty sure that, like most states, New York's taxable income is based on your income as reported in your federal tax return.
Correct. The TOTAL amount of income. Not its source, not its breakdown. I pay taxes in New York and they go based upon your taxation bottom line.l

The federal return is where the income sources are broken down.

Every taxpayer in New York should sue that government for privacy violations.

You don't know HOW he made it.
No shit Sherlock, that's what i want to know. I would like to see all the listed LLCs, and watch as journalists follow up on all of them.
It won't list that. It will say, $x from the federal return was earned. He can claim deducdtions without having to claim sources because the States do not care.

It isn't like he has a W2.

Forum List

Back