New York Phases Out "Ladies and Gentlemen" Greetings from Subways

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Comrade de Blasio instructs all Inner and Outer Party members and groundhogs to update Newspeak Dictionaries accordingly.
winston_smith_newspeak_dictionary_feature_11-22-15-1.jpg

New York phases out 'ladies and gentlemen' | Daily Mail Online

Is that what they were saying !? All this time I couldn’t understand the mumbling from the speakers .

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
This is the most important story in American history.
Crap like this is why Trump is President, so yes it is.
The people of New York City voted overwhelmingly against Trump. And will again if he somehow skates and ends up back on the ballot in 2020.
The point sales right over your head yet again.

You lefties will never immigrate to the real world.

The NYT will not report this. It is funny though, no one notes the absurd laws and thinks.....

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
This is the most important story in American history.
Crap like this is why Trump is President, so yes it is.
The people of New York City voted overwhelmingly against Trump. And will again if he somehow skates and ends up back on the ballot in 2020.
The point sales right over your head yet again.

You lefties will never immigrate to the real world.
"Sales" :rofl:

The DC Metro has never addressed people by any title. What a bunch of white guilters.

I was about to say "thank goodness! It's about fucking time we referred to as penile-Americans and vaginal-Americans!" until I realized that such matters do not define our gender any more.

What are there, now, 57 different genders? It's hard to keep up, it changes so fast.

Da fuq?

Meanwhile, another jihadist rented a truck and...

This exactly what the Imam meant when he said he warned De Blasio about impending terror threats but Be Blasio was too busy being a political hack...but of course Dem Congressmen scolded facebook and twitter employees on CSPAN for letting such "fake news" be featured on their website and demanded that facebook and twitter proceed to censor all news that doesn't original from "legitimate news sources."

Gotta love libbies.

New York is not what it used to be.

Good bye New York....is something I'm hearing more and more lately

No wonder.

Forum List

Back