Congratulations on your billions Parker

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Former Facebook President wants to thank us for his billions. He says

““Because I’m a billionaire, I’m going to have access to better health care so … I’m going to be like 160 and I’m going to be part of this, like, class of immortal overlords. [Laughter]....Because, you know the [Warren Buffett] expression about compound interest. … [G]ive us billionaires an extra hundred years and you’ll know what … wealth disparity looks like.”.............................

Interesting how Google seems to have tucked this under the rug. You know, shielding their kind and rhetoric. It's also interesting how they knew their product would be harmful to society, and especially children. But at least we have the comfort knowing he's set for a long life. At least he's honest.

Facebook Founder: "I’m a billionaire…I’m going to be like 160…and be part of class of immortal overlords"

Last edited:
Facebook founder Zuckerberg wants to thank us for his billions. He says

““Because I’m a billionaire, I’m going to have access to better health care so … I’m going to be like 160 and I’m going to be part of this, like, class of immortal overlords. [Laughter]....Because, you know the [Warren Buffett] expression about compound interest. … [G]ive us billionaires an extra hundred years and you’ll know what … wealth disparity looks like.”.............................

Interesting how Google seems to have tucked this under the rug. You know, shielding their kind and rhetoric. It's also interesting how they knew their product would be harmful to society, and especially children. But at least we have the comfort knowing he's set for a long life. Way to go Zuckerberg. At least he's honest.

Facebook Founder: "I’m a billionaire…I’m going to be like 160…and be part of class of immortal overlords"

Zuckerberg didn't say what you quoted. Sean Parker did.

Jeebus, try reading an article before you post about it.

Facebook founder Zuckerberg wants to thank us for his billions. He says

Interesting how Google seems to have tucked this under the rug. You know, shielding their kind and rhetoric. It's also interesting how they knew their product would be harmful to society, and especially children. But at least we have the comfort knowing he's set for a long life. Way to go Zuckerberg. At least he's honest.

Trump's about to give Zuckerburg a yuuuuge tax cut

Zucky is a little shrewd sell out that didn't even think of the idea about facebook.
So? Donald's a dementia wracked lunatic that didn't even think about creating a real estate company.

You do realize Trump was an entrepreneur slash celebrity right? I see your snowflake showing after I called out Zucky being a little sell out.
Huh? Imagine if Zuckerberg had inherited $100 million and an already built and established Facebook.

Zucky is a little shrewd sell out that didn't even think of the idea about facebook.
So? Donald's a dementia wracked lunatic that didn't even think about creating a real estate company.

You do realize Trump was an entrepreneur slash celebrity right? I see your snowflake showing after I called out Zucky being a little sell out.
Huh? Imagine if Zuckerberg had inherited $100 million and an already built and established Facebook.
Imagine if Zucky didn't steal his college roommates idea to profit more for himself. Oh look, that article explains a lot.

^^^ Speaking of dementia ^^^

Not every issue involves Trump. He had nothing to do with Facebook's founding or Sean Parker's comment.

Forum List

Back