New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

/---/ When you elect a Libtard Moonbat mayor - this is what you can expect. And they actually have these. Not photoshopped.
NYPD's "kissable and huggable" Smart cars receive flood of attention
cars12n-1-web.jpg

But those are very effective. It's difficult to run away when you're laughing so hard your sides hurt.

New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

Slippery slope fallacy.

You mean the same “fallacy” that you apply to the right every day without even thinking?

Rush coined the term Drive By Media. We have Drive By Clayton. :21:

It is New York, the land of rent control, lots of affordable housing, and zero income discrimination, its all good.
Those are good things, and very needed where they don't exist. But they don't exist in NYC. When I was growing up there, my parents paid $86/month for a 2 bedroom apartment.

Now, the same apartment rents for $1600/month. Same all across the neighborhood in buildings that were built over 100 years ago (5 story - no elevator)

So much for rent control in New York.

35 THAYER ST Apartments | New York City, NY Apartments For Rent

Rent is a problem all over the country, not just in New York. My cousin lives out in California. Their problem is worse. I never been there, but the way she described it, she had like a very small mother-in-law suite in the house. Hurting for money, she rented it out for $1,500 a month, and she had a line of people that wanted it.

Younger people today are not interested in home ownership. It's not that they can't afford a home, it's that they don't want to deal with keeping it up, cutting the lawn, snow blowing the drive and things like that. They just want to come home, have dinner and play video games on the big screen.

It's a supply and demand thing which elevates the price, but great for us landlords.

It the situation had been left to the people of TEHERAN ----back in the 1970s-----DA SHAH would have remained king
Incorrect ... :cool:

Tehran was ground zero during the 1979 Islamic Revolution when millions of Iranian citizens protested against the Shah.

D63BA926-1032-4A26-B95E-98E1A5AC685B_w1023_s.jpg

Teheran is the CAPITAL-------its where DA SHAH
was-------that's where people demonstrate

Don't people who are into this Christian/Jewish/Muslim thing realize how boring they are? Take your petty disputes to another planet. I'm just here to make sure that there are no more more bullets to the back of the head, and no more gas chambers and ovens as a result of this utter nonsense. Nobody's family needs to die for this horseshit.

boring?

Boring? Absolutely. What else are they doing? It's just this back-and-forth of absolute stupidity between the factions, like a never-ending game of table tennis. Unfortunately, it costs lives of innocent people. I'm not picking sides with regard to these mix-ups among the three Abrahamic faiths. Just no more killing. Settle it among your selves and let innocent folks alone.

the genocides never "bored" me.......nor have they been "back and forth skirmishes" Of course---those who trivialize are likely to get "bored". The very first genocide I heard about was the Armenian
genocide. About 20 years later I got to talk to a
survivor. It was not boring. Why do you confuse yourself with your "among the three Abrahamic
faiths" model. There are also non-Abrahamic
players.

But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice.

According to who? That's your own xenophobic opinion. I've known many Muslims and none of them have had assimilation problems. I'd rather hang out with them than the wacko Mormons here in Vegas or those crazy ass Scientologists and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Or the crazy old guys on this board, scared of dark people and pining for war.

It is New York, the land of rent control, lots of affordable housing, and zero income discrimination, its all good.
Those are good things, and very needed where they don't exist. But they don't exist in NYC. When I was growing up there, my parents paid $86/month for a 2 bedroom apartment.

Now, the same apartment rents for $1600/month. Same all across the neighborhood in buildings that were built over 100 years ago (5 story - no elevator)

Rent is a problem all over the country, not just in New York. My cousin lives out in California. Their problem is worse. I never been there, but the way she described it, she had like a very small mother-in-law suite in the house. Hurting for money, she rented it out for $1,500 a month, and she had a line of people that wanted it.

Younger people today are not interested in home ownership. It's not that they can't afford a home, it's that they don't want to deal with keeping it up, cutting the lawn, snow blowing the drive and things like that. They just want to come home, have dinner and play video games on the big screen.

It's a supply and demand thing which elevates the price, but great for us landlords.

Younger people today are also more mobile and less likely to stay with the same company for a lifetime.

The Bay Area is awful, one bedroom can go for 2500 a month in the Silicon Valley

The Bay Area is awful, one bedroom can go for 2500 a month in the Silicon Valley

I read a story a few months ago (or perhaps somebody started a topic on it here) about the government creating rent control for the area. They wanted to place limits on what a landlord could charge or raise rents to.

My father is a retired bricklayer, and even though in the middle politically, he told me how difficult and expensive it is to build a house today thanks to too much government. I would think if they wanted to lower the price of rentals without stepping on anybody's rights, they would decrease those costs so that more people might be interested in home ownership instead of renting. They could do it that way, or fund rental units themselves and decrease the demand.

Younger people today are also more mobile and less likely to stay with the same company for a lifetime.

That could be part of it too, but interacting with younger people today, I would say it's pure laziness. My boss was showing me an article he found in his small business magazine. In that they explained that younger generations just don't want the hassle, so they don't own anything. They don't own their furniture, they don't own their appliances, they don't own their homes, they don't buy cars, but lease them instead.

They don't want the responsibility of addressing problems as they come up. If something goes wrong, just call X and the problem goes away eventually.

Is this a good thing or bad? Well, with automation taking over more and more blue collar jobs, people who don't have the aptitude for college will need something to do for a living. So maybe this is a way to even things out in the future.

It's like I've been saying for a long time. The people coming here today are not coming here to be Americans, they are coming here to change America. In the 50's and 60's, people left their country behind to become part of this country. Now they are coming here with the intent of bringing their country here with them.

This is a perfect example of why we need to close the borders. We need an isolated country until the people who came here actually become Americans or leave and go home. If you want Muslim police, move back to Saudi Arabia where all the police are Muslim.

Paranoid much ? When you or you ancestors moved here why did you change the American culture and mother tongues ?
American culture is a melting pot.

That could be part of it too, but interacting with younger people today, I would say it's pure laziness. My boss was showing me an article he found in his small business magazine. In that they explained that younger generations just don't want the hassle, so they don't own anything. They don't own their furniture, they don't own their appliances, they don't own their homes, they don't buy cars, but lease them instead.

They don't want the responsibility of addressing problems as they come up. If something goes wrong, just call X and the problem goes away eventually.

Is this a good thing or bad? Well, with automation taking over more and more blue collar jobs, people who don't have the aptitude for college will need something to do for a living. So maybe this is a way to even things out in the future.

I do not think it is good or bad, it is just a thing.

I am getting more and that way in my old age! :21:

The work I used to do myself on my car I now pay someone to do. I have a 2012 Malibu, to change the headlight you have to take the bumper lose, stupidest thing ever. I did it once, the next time I took it to someone and paid them as it was not worth the trouble. I have not changed my own oil since I got out of the Corps and I do not have access to a Auto Hobby shop on base with a lift.

I still do my own yard work, but when we move we I could not even care if I had a lawn, most of the time I spend in it is to mow or take care of it.

But I do own my car and furniture and such.

This is one of those meaty bullshit RW outrage stories that pops up here every few months. We hav already discussed this very issue here and the RW nutbags were proven to be absolutely wrong about the “sharia cops” in NYC.

Morons.

I read a story a few months ago (or perhaps somebody started a topic on it here) about the government creating rent control for the area. They wanted to place limits on what a landlord could charge or raise rents to.

My father is a retired bricklayer, and even though in the middle politically, he told me how difficult and expensive it is to build a house today thanks to too much government. I would think if they wanted to lower the price of rentals without stepping on anybody's rights, they would decrease those costs so that more people might be interested in home ownership instead of renting. They could do it that way, or fund rental units themselves and decrease the demand.
/—-/ NYC has had rent control since WWII

I do not think it is good or bad, it is just a thing.

I am getting more and that way in my old age! :21:

The work I used to do myself on my car I now pay someone to do. I have a 2012 Malibu, to change the headlight you have to take the bumper lose, stupidest thing ever. I did it once, the next time I took it to someone and paid them as it was not worth the trouble. I have not changed my own oil since I got out of the Corps and I do not have access to a Auto Hobby shop on base with a lift.

I still do my own yard work, but when we move we I could not even care if I had a lawn, most of the time I spend in it is to mow or take care of it.

But I do own my car and furniture and such.

This is especially true since people have become more independent of each other. Years ago it was rare to find a single person living alone. Mostly it was married people. Now these people are getting older (especially women) and don't have the time or energy to put into maintaining a home.

Last year my sister sold her beautiful home. My father built it from the ground up, all high quality material. In fact, after she got engaged, he bought the property for when they were ready to build.

She's 60 now and didn't want to upkeep the yard, the lawn, worry about things breaking all the time. She moved to a townhouse and everything is included in her maintenance fee. For her, perhaps a good move, but I think my father was a little hurt that she sold the house he built for her and her family.

Paranoid much ? When you or you ancestors moved here why did you change the American culture and mother tongues ?
American culture is a melting pot.
No culture should allow Islam to melt into it. Islam is banned by the US Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, Part 1), and there should be no Islam in America, or anywhere in the world either. Wherever it exists, it is the result of conquest and zero tolerance by the Muslims.

This horrific record of Islamic conquest (270 million people killed) is why fear of Islam is 100% rational, and not paranoid in any respect.

So you want to rent to wealthy foreigners, who have been here all of 2 weeks, but deny housing to less wealthy Americans, including disabled veterans ?

There is a big need for rent control in Florida. My rent just jumped 63%, and I (and many others) are now forced to move out, which I am doing next month. Moving in are wealthy immigrants, mostly Muslim owners of gas stations and restaurants. Not good.

Forum List

Back