New York lawmakers look to ban cops who resign, are fired for misconduct, from being rehired elsewhere

Yeah, that's what he was doing when he got shot, buying candy. Did you ever hear of the term felonious assault? If you don't know what that is, here's a hint: It's what that little hoodlum was doing when he was shot dead.

You mean after he was creepily stalked on the street in front of his house? How dare he defend himself?

They have higher rates of theft, rape and other attacks because people can't defend themselves. They don't have nearly the diversity we do, and it's people of color who commit most of the violent crimes in our country. Take them out of the mix and then compare us to other mostly or all white countries.

Except they really don't. They have lower crime rates. The problem, is of course, is that the Brits define any case of grab ass as sexual assault, while American women have to get penetrated before they classify it as rape and put it in their "I don't give a shit file". Same with theft. If the cops don't catch you in the act, they rarely investigate. Here's a report, file an insurance claim. British cops can investigate thefts because they aren't constantly cleaning up dead bodies.

You mean after he was creepily stalked on the street in front of his house? How dare he defend himself?

He wasn't defending himself. You defend yourself when you are being attacked. This little hood was hiding behind the houses waiting for Zim to get off the phone with the cops and attacked him.

Except they really don't. They have lower crime rates. The problem, is of course, is that the Brits define any case of grab ass as sexual assault, while American women have to get penetrated before they classify it as rape and put it in their "I don't give a shit file". Same with theft. If the cops don't catch you in the act, they rarely investigate. Here's a report, file an insurance claim. British cops can investigate thefts because they aren't constantly cleaning up dead bodies.

You posted that bullshit before and I posted evidence that you don't know what you are talking about. We have the same definition of sexual assault here in the US as they have over there. If a store owner has a shoplifter and calls the cops, the cops search the suspect to find the stolen merchandise. He doesn't have to see the person stealing anything.

Things got so bad in Europe that some places have a knife ban. You cannot carry a knife because criminals use knives to assault and rob people. Again, they have no way to defend themselves. That's why they have higher crime rates in everything but murder than we do.

He wasn't defending himself. You defend yourself when you are being attacked. This little hood was hiding behind the houses waiting for Zim to get off the phone with the cops and attacked him.

You are walking home from the store, and some creepy guy is following you... you change directions to try to avoid him, and he changes direction to follow you... um, what's your reaction going to be, Ray?

You posted that bullshit before and I posted evidence that you don't know what you are talking about. We have the same definition of sexual assault here in the US as they have over there. If a store owner has a shoplifter and calls the cops, the cops search the suspect to find the stolen merchandise. He doesn't have to see the person stealing anything.

You posted it, but it was horseshit.

Things got so bad in Europe that some places have a knife ban. You cannot carry a knife because criminals use knives to assault and rob people. Again, they have no way to defend themselves. That's why they have higher crime rates in everything but murder than we do.

Wow. Kind of my point. They banned guns, crime went down. Some crooks are using knives, so now they are banning knives.

What an awesome idea.

You are walking home from the store, and some creepy guy is following you... you change directions to try to avoid him, and he changes direction to follow you... um, what's your reaction going to be, Ray?

Apples and oranges. Martin ran and Zimmerman ran after him so he could point him out when the police arrived. However the dispatcher told him it wasn't necessary, and as you can hear on the phone call recording, Zimmerman admitted he lost Martin anyway. He was gone, out of sight. So let's do an apples to apples comparison.

I'm in a gated community and somebody starts running after me. I (being younger and much more athletic) outrun the pursuer in a matter of a few seconds. I keep running until I get to the house I was staying at, lock the doors behind me, and call police.

You posted it, but it was horseshit.

And you try to say my source was horseshit by posting Quora? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Good to see you have a sense of humor this morning OCD.

Wow. Kind of my point. They banned guns, crime went down. Some crooks are using knives, so now they are banning knives.

What an awesome idea.

Except for the fact the criminals still have knives and the law abiding citizens don't because it's against the law to carry them. Awesome idea. :rolleyes:

Apples and oranges. Martin ran and Zimmerman ran after him so he could point him out when the police arrived. However the dispatcher told him it wasn't necessary, and as you can hear on the phone call recording, Zimmerman admitted he lost Martin anyway. He was gone, out of sight. So let's do an apples to apples comparison.

I'm in a gated community and somebody starts running after me. I (being younger and much more athletic) outrun the pursuer in a matter of a few seconds. I keep running until I get to the house I was staying at, lock the doors behind me, and call police.

Um, yeah, you are going to lead a possible sex pervert to your house where you and your little brother live?

That doesn't make any sense.

And you try to say my source was horseshit by posting Quora?

Good to see you have a sense of humor this morning OCD.

Quora is a great source... your source was the usual NRA bullshit.

Except for the fact the criminals still have knives and the law abiding citizens don't because it's against the law to carry them. Awesome idea.

Again, they have nowhere near our crime rates, knives or guns... it is an awesome idea.

Um, yeah, you are going to lead a possible sex pervert to your house where you and your little brother live?

That doesn't make any sense.

Fair enough. I lost my pursuer so I don't know how he'd follow me to my house. But even if that was the case, WTF would I call my girlfriend instead of the police? If I lost the guy and was afraid to run home so he didn't see me, I'd call the cops from where I was hiding and they'd be there in two minutes with lights and sirens on.

Quora is a great source... your source was the usual NRA bullshit.

Quora is a blog not much different than USMB.

Again, they have nowhere near our crime rates, knives or guns... it is an awesome idea.

They have higher rates in every other category of violent crime than we do, but not murders. I've posted the charts repeatedly.

Fair enough. I lost my pursuer so I don't know how he'd follow me to my house. But even if that was the case, WTF would I call my girlfriend instead of the police? If I lost the guy and was afraid to run home so he didn't see me, I'd call the cops from where I was hiding and they'd be there in two minutes with lights and sirens on.

Yeah, let's call the police and hope they don't shoot you by mistake because you're black. That sounds like a plan.

They have higher rates in every other category of violent crime than we do, but not murders. I've posted the charts repeatedly.

Yeah, your charts are bullshit.

The problem is, most of these crimes are subjective. The Brits run people in for assault for every bar brawl... Americans, you have to pretty much have been out to kill the guy to get charged.

Yeah, let's call the police and hope they don't shoot you by mistake because you're black. That sounds like a plan.

Or you can attack a guy that was following you five minutes ago. How did that plan work out for him?

Yeah, your charts are bullshit.

The problem is, most of these crimes are subjective. The Brits run people in for assault for every bar brawl... Americans, you have to pretty much have been out to kill the guy to get charged.

So where are you getting your info from, old Benny Hill show reruns?

We have bar fights all the time here and the cops arrest the people involved. That's besides the fact bar room fights are not going to change statistics that much.

It's like my former tenant. She accidentally emailed me by mistake. The letter was intended for her daughter. She went to Europe and was robbed at knife point. She wrote she had no money, no travelers checks, no passport, the robber took everything AND beat her up. She was a harmless frail older lady. I felt so bad for her.

In Europe, criminals target their victims by opportunity and challenge. They look for the weakest well dressed people to rob on the street. Do that in my state, you're liable to find yourself in a box because the frail old lady may be packing, and has the legal right to kill you.

Or you can attack a guy that was following you five minutes ago. How did that plan work out for him?

Badly because the system didn't hold the racist crazy person accountable for shooting a black child.

The next guy who pulls that shit is going to jail. That's what you guys created. Give us a scalp or we break your stuff. Shouldn't be like that but it is.

It's like my former tenant. She accidentally emailed me by mistake. The letter was intended for her daughter. She went to Europe and was robbed at knife point. She wrote she had no money, no travelers checks, no passport, the robber took everything AND beat her up. She was a harmless frail older lady. I felt so bad for her.

I'm calling bullshit. This story doesn't even sound remotely credible.

Badly because the system didn't hold the racist crazy person accountable for shooting a black child.

The next guy who pulls that shit is going to jail. That's what you guys created. Give us a scalp or we break your stuff. Shouldn't be like that but it is.

Sorry, but in this country you have the right to use deadly force if you are attacked. There was nothing to hold him accountable for. He was attacked, suffered injuries, and used deadly force to stop the attack and possibly save his life. Perfectly legal for him and the next guy that does the same thing.

I'm calling bullshit. This story doesn't even sound remotely credible.

I don't care if you believe it or not, I'm just telling you what happened.

Sorry, but in this country you have the right to use deadly force if you are attacked. There was nothing to hold him accountable for. He was attacked, suffered injuries, and used deadly force to stop the attack and possibly save his life. Perfectly legal for him and the next guy that does the same thing.

Yeah. We'll see.

Most sensible people look at the Zimmerman verdict as an outrage, especially given how much trouble he's been in since he was acquitted.

I don't care if you believe it or not, I'm just telling you what happened.

Okay... seems awfully unlikely that someone just happened to be attacked with a knife in Europe and then just happened to have accidently sent you their email.

Forum List

Back