Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

What about it? He's still incarcerated and still a convicted felon. Two things his attorney could have reversed had Tucker actually shown exculpatory evidence.
He's getting out. Doesn't look like he needed or wanted any video's.He's getting out.
You think he can afford more legal shenanigans?
There's the answer.
Your Tucker boner is still showing.

He's getting out. Doesn't look like he needed or wanted any video's.He's getting out.
There's the answer.

He was always gonna get out. He was supposed to get out in July. Now it looks like it's May.

Still, he's incarcerated another 2 months AND he remains a convicted felon. Had there been anything to Tucker's videos, Chansley's lawyer would have gotten him out yesterday and had the felony charge dismissed.

There's the answer.
He is not getting out. You are aware what a halfway house is?

He was always gonna get out. He was supposed to get out in July. Now it looks like it's May.

Still, he's incarcerated another 2 months AND he remains a convicted felon. Had there been anything to Tucker's videos, Chansley's lawyer would have gotten him out yesterday and had the felony charge dismissed.
So, in retrospect, you and all your previous posts were about bullshit.

So, in retrospect, you and all your previous posts were about bullshit.

Who knows what you're talking about??

I've been saying all along how Tucker's videos won't help any of the traitors who stormed the Capitol. I'm still saying it since if they could have help, Chansley would be getting out now and his record would be clean. And that hasn't happened.

I've been saying all along how Tucker's videos won't help any of the traitors who stormed the Capitol. I'm still saying it since if they could have help, Chansley would be getting out now and his record would be clean. And that hasn't happened.
So it's apparent your position was full of BS.

I do think if there really was exculpatory evidence in the Tucker videos it would have been the basis of multiple lawsuits already and the video would have went to some one serious, not Tucker.

Forum List

Back