New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Takes Part in Anti-Gun Die-In Protest - Surrounded by Armed Guards

:abgg2q.jpg: Whats with all of these Liberals making complete fools of themselves ever since Trump became President? No particular order, I think it was Maxine in the early days wanting to impeach Trump soley because he was "Too White", then Al Green had his few embarrassing moments calling for impeachment for no apparent reason.Then we had Shelia Jackson Lee taking a knee in the chambers. Then we had Hillary making a fool of herself on a monthly basis. And Pocohantus as usual. But the latest victim who just made the list was Governor Andrew Cuomo of whom by now,,we've all seen the footage of the smartest man in New York laying down with all of these kids pretending he knows nothing of the millions of illegal gun in our nations, yet is fighting for gun control.
How does he look to you? :puhleeze:
Cuomo joins die-in at Zuccotti Park amid gun control walkouts
Is there a more embarrassing job in the world than parent to a liberal?

:abgg2q.jpg: Whats with all of these Liberals making complete fools of themselves ever since Trump became President? No particular order, I think it was Maxine in the early days wanting to impeach Trump soley because he was "Too White", then Al Green had his few embarrassing moments calling for impeachment for no apparent reason.Then we had Shelia Jackson Lee taking a knee in the chambers. Then we had Hillary making a fool of herself on a monthly basis. And Pocohantus as usual. But the latest victim who just made the list was Governor Andrew Cuomo of whom by now,,we've all seen the footage of the smartest man in New York laying down with all of these kids pretending he knows nothing of the millions of illegal gun in our nations, yet is fighting for gun control.
what will be his next stunt? join a Vagina Hat In?

He’s knitting one up as we speak.

I was a kid in the 60s ----ANYTHING to get out of class for a day

maybe even a "Black-In"? where he will be protesting over the rights of blacks to vote? and I guess he will be wearing a james brown wig?

maybe even a "Black-In"? where he will be protesting over the rights of blacks to vote? and I guess he will be wearing a james brown wig?
If he does Waters will sue him for stealing her costume wig.

If he does Waters will sue him for stealing her costume wig.
you would think that a rich white guy like him would of brought a pillow,,,how can anyone pretend to be dead without bringing something to rest their head on,,right?

FYI Uzi's were outlawed in the 1986. Yet at 18 one is old enough to vote, old enough to serve and possibly die for his or her country, pay taxes, enter into legal binding contracts, and yet should not be allowed to purchase a firearm? have I missed something here? How many fatal car accidents kill teens between the age of 16 and 18 in the US each year? I believe that number well exceeds 2,000. Are we then to assume driving and ownership of a motor vehicle should be restricted to 21 years and older?
Maybe the real issue is a little deeper than one is willing to explore. Superficial knee jerk reactions to national tragedies should not be tolerated in ones promotion of political beliefs. Pray for those families that lost love ones, those that survived and will be haunted for the rest of their lives as a result of this senseless tragedy. Then explore where we a society with all our safety nets and social programs failed.

Forum List

Back