Trump to Appoint Free Trading Globalist as Economics Advisor

Trump enjoys having chaos within... Trump want tariffs but hire a person that is against them...

Even Nixon was more stable than Trump...

Trump and kudlow are fucking retarded

Last edited:
I wonder how long he’ll last.
You have to wonder about stuff like this. Kudlow knows what he's walking into.

Are people so intoxicated with the ego rub that they just don't see the obvious?

I don't think most of these people care. They know what they're walking into. They're already filthy rich. So they have a kushy gig for maybe a few months, and then Trump fires them. They'll move onto the next gig.

Are people so intoxicated with the ego rub that they just don't see the obvious?

I don't think most of these people care. They know what they're walking into. They're already filthy rich. So they have a kushy gig for maybe a few months, and then Trump fires them. They'll move onto the next gig.
Yeah, my guess is that once an ego gets big enough, it only allows in the good stuff and ignores the bad stuff.

Yeah, my guess is that once an ego gets big enough, it only allows in the good stuff and ignores the bad stuff.

trump destroys every reputation that touches him.

President Trump is going to appoint a long-time advocate of free trade and global integration, Larry Kudlow, as the director of the National Economic Council to replace Gary Cohn.

Larry Kudlow to replace Gary Cohn as Trump's top economic advisor

Hooray for The Establishment!

they think they're going to use tariffs as something to "negotiate". I wonder how much that will net the trump organization and Jarrod.
Well, now that they've let the cat out of the bag and the world knows that Trump is using the threat of tariffs as a negotiation tactic, it kind of kills the plan, doesn't it?

Of course Trump LOVES him. And the feudal-elite is international, globalist. Establishment pure from day one. The Americans fooled once again.

"Kudlow opposes estate taxes, as well as taxes on dividends and capital gains. He also advocates that employees be compelled to make greater contributions to their pension and medical costs, suggesting that these expenses are an undue burden on businesses and defends high executive compensation as a manifestation of market forces and opposes most forms of government regulation."

"Kudlow called for the United States to attack Iraq"

"He later defended Trump's plans to build a wall along the Mexico–United States barrier, declaring that it was necessary to prevent terrorists from entering the United States, the United States was at war with ISIS and Trump was going to do what was necessary to protect the country. He also penned an article for RealClearPolitics advocating for conservative unity in the election and asking his conservative peers to stop criticizing Trump and instead help him become a stronger candidate."
Larry Kudlow - Wikipedia

President Trump is going to appoint a long-time advocate of free trade and global integration, Larry Kudlow, as the director of the National Economic Council to replace Gary Cohn.

they think they're going to use tariffs as something to "negotiate". I wonder how much that will net the trump organization and Jarrod.
Well, now that they've let the cat out of the bag and the world knows that Trump is using the threat of tariffs as a negotiation tactic, it kind of kills the plan, doesn't it?

The only one who didn't know that was the plan is you.

and you think that's ok? to sell our foreign policy for their enrichment?

and you think that's ok? to sell our foreign policy for their enrichment?

Who's enrichment?

Forum List

Back