New York City restaurant lets customers catch their own meal

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Lol what's next a restaurant that lets people hunt pigs, cows and turkeys..

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

zauo-FB.jpg

Stupid New York...

Losers.....

What next morons in NY?

I heard they are hiring for master baitors on indeed, maybe Rderp or Billy can get a job there?

I heard they are hiring for master baitors on indeed, maybe Rderp or Billy can get a job there?

I have so much contempt for the Left in New York.....I can not even begin to tell you....my dislike for them is beyond words...I want them gone from the face of the earth.

I have so much contempt for the Left in New York.....I can not even begin to tell you....my dislike for them is beyond words...I want them gone from the face of the earth.

This is done in America all the time, usually on somebody's land that digs a pond and builds a shack with a kitchen and a porch...I think it's a great idea!

As long as the city doesn't make every customer buy licenses.

This is done in America all the time, usually on somebody's land that digs a pond and builds a shack with a kitchen and a porch...I think it's a great idea!

I hate the Left scum in New York.....particularly there.

Really? I never heard of it, just fishing ranches...oh I thought they just stocked the pond.

Digging in NY is much different than other parts of the country. When they built the subways, they had to dynamite the rock. The ground is a..umm... conglomerate of rock with some dirt around it.

Digging in NY is much different than other parts of the country. When they built the subways, they had to dynamite the rock. The ground is a..umm... conglomerate of rock with some dirt around it.

Hate Left scum in New York.....but in the West Coast....in Cali.......the Left is pretty disgusting too...may be even more disgusting....

I want to see their end..............both coasts................devil be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate Left scum in New York.....but in the West Coast....in Cali.......the Left is pretty disgusting too...may be even more disgusting....

I want to see their end..............both coasts................devil be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they will be greatly diminished soon. On a brighter note, I was reading some Yahoo political thing, and the comments were all rightist trolls, and no leftist ones. :eek:

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

View attachment 222880

At least they know it's fresh.

View attachment 222880

Why don't they just eat the bait, thinking about it

View attachment 222880

Why don't they just eat the bait, thinking about it

Sometimes Asians do. :rolleyes:

"One for the hook, one for me".

no

not that

I want him as a pet

I will NEVER AM GOING TO HURT ANIMALS

All I can hurt is Left wing idiots.,....not animals! never animals, never.

That's Meatloaf on a cold December night Skye....or stew...or a burger on the grill on a warm summer day.....yummy...

no

not that

I want him as a pet

I will NEVER AM GOING TO HURT ANIMALS

All I can hurt is Left wing idiots.,....not animals! never animals, never.

That's Meatloaf on a cold December night Skye....or stew...or a burger on the grill on a warm summer day.....yummy...

Have some chick peas

leave animal life to live their lives ....like you live yours.

Forum List

Back