New York City restaurant lets customers catch their own meal

Really Roudy,fresh fish don't smell, much like a hygienic femme...who you been diving with ??????????st
As a certified PADI deep diver, I can tell you that certain things like smell are genetic and also environmental, i.e., what kind of food is consumed.
You are so right Rouds,I once had a Curry when down there...steve
Down there in the Land of Under?

Another Great Aussie Track....circa 1975 PLAY VERY LOUDLY

Girls on the Avenue

You are Repeating yourself Liq Dikk

Animals deserve better.....they have done nothing to us.....they love life as much as we all do.

Do not complain of Alzheimer or Cancer later..............Karma will make you pay.

Amen

Amen!!!
:thankusmile:

I have no issue with hunters hunting for food. I DO have issue with hunters killing for sport. If you can't/won't eat it...don't kill it.

Yuck, I don't like fish anyway, much less 'tank-fish.' Too many parasites.

I have no issue with hunters hunting for food. I DO have issue with hunters killing for sport. If you can't/won't eat it...don't kill it.

Looks like one can do both!!! Apparently there's a market for 'exotic meat.'

2gujlsg.jpg

The photo said "Lion Meat" and is on the first page of the link.
The Meatman® - Exotic Meats & Wild Game

Last edited:
Lol what's next a restaurant that lets people hunt pigs, cows and turkeys..

New York City restaurant lets customers catch their own meal

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

View attachment 222880
I've caught, shot, stabbed my dinner more times than I can count. Also cleaned and cooked it myself.

Forum List

Back