New York City restaurant lets customers catch their own meal

Lol what's next a restaurant that lets people hunt pigs, cows and turkeys..

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

View attachment 222880

At least they know it's fresh.

Why don't they just eat the bait, thinking about it

Sometimes Asians do. :rolleyes:

"One for the hook, one for me".

Yeah? Which Asians?

Probably all. So my friend's half-brother was eating the bait when we took him fishing.

Tell me, what Asian (from native country) do you think wouldn't do that?

You’re a moron.

My wife, a Japanese woman, would not eat the fucking bait. Neither would any of the dozens of Japanese men who fish that I know personally. I’ve fished in Japan dozens of times. Never saw anyone eat the bait.

Your friend’s half brother? “One for the fish, one for me?”

Fuck off.

Not for nothing, but those fish are farmed. Very little to no nutritional value. Smoking is probably better for you.

Damn near impossible to run into store bought or restaurant fish that's not from a farm, at least in a land locked State like I'm in. Better to just fish for yourself. Also, seeing the prices for this spot, you've got to be kidding me!

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

View attachment 222880
Yet shoot some baboons.....

Yeah? Which Asians?

Probably all. So my friend's half-brother was eating the bait when we took him fishing.

You’re a moron.

My wife, a Japanese woman, would not eat the fucking bait. Neither would any of the dozens of Japanese men who fish that I know personally. I’ve fished in Japan dozens of times. Never saw anyone eat the bait.

Fuck off.

Say what? I have eaten the bait plenty of times at Japanese restaurant's no big deal, it's good .

Last edited:

View attachment 222880

You have no idea what you are talking about. You need to expand your horizons.

Huh? they only have 13 locations

View attachment 222880

Yeah? Which Asians?

I thought it was pretty funny. I even watched how he did it and ate a shrimp the same way, shit tube and all.

iu

Louisiana crawfish are good, just like eating popcorn in a bar, be a man eat the head :)

View attachment 222880

You don’t understand regular English.

Yeah? Which Asians?

You’re a moron.

Fuck off.

Hah bitch! You can't tell me how things really are, because I know. Japs eat raw squid, STFU. Japs are the ones that eat more seafood raw than anybody, moron!

That's exactly how he was doing it. "One for the hook, one for me".

He is not Japanese, guess his nationality if you wanna.

Really you could just go buy bait and cook it..we've done that.

Or buy Shiners and bring a #10 can and a glove when you go fishing.

While your pole's in the water, grab the glove and go pull some oysters and start a fire. Scoop some seawater and put the oysters in it. Catch anything or not, you won't starve.

Yeah? Which Asians?

You’re a moron.

Fuck off.

Hah bitch! You can't tell me how things really are, because I know. Japs eat raw squid, STFU. Japs are the ones that eat more seafood raw than anybody, moron!

While your pole's in the water, grab the glove and go pull some oysters and start a fire. Scoop some seawater and put the oysters in it. Catch anything or not, you won't starve.

Japanese people eat raw fish. They do not eat their bait when fishing. Moron.

View attachment 222880

Don't speak ghetto, but I do speak and comprehend Japanese...

Yeah? Which Asians?

You’re a moron.

Fuck off.

It's the sam think as eating bait, what's your fucking problem?

If it talks like a duck. Quacks like a duck it is a fucking duck.

View attachment 222880

Don't speak ghetto, but I do speak and comprehend Japanese...

Is that right?

Then why would you post this news in such a retarded fashion?

Where did you learn Japanese?

Yeah? Which Asians?

You’re a moron.

Fuck off.

It's the sam think as eating bait, what's your fucking problem?

If it talks like a duck. Quacks like a duck it is a fucking duck.

The sam think?

Yeah? Which Asians?

You’re a moron.

Fuck off.

I wouldn't know, I never took my friend's Japanese half-brother fishing. He didn't have one.

Try another Asian country, asshat. There's many.

He also never taught me any Japanese boxing with knees and elbows.

View attachment 222880
So, if I can catch her................?????

Tabrett-Bethell-Hot-Wallpaper-5.jpg

:eek2yum:
Is that sushi you're smellin' or just her?
Really Roudy,fresh fish don't smell, much like a hygienic femme...who you been diving with ??????????st
As a certified PADI deep diver, I can tell you that certain things like smell are genetic and also environmental, i.e., what kind of food is consumed.
You are so right Rouds,I once had a Curry when down there...steve

Eh too much work! It looks good on paper but they are eliminating a whole class of potential diners like myself with this setup.

Who's got the patience or the energy for this crap?! You go out to relax and be served and pampered, not do all the fucking work yourself! It's fun and different if you do it once, but then after that I promise you, you will never go back.

For the same reason I don't like going to those Korean or Japanese barbecue style restaurants where they bring you the raw meat or sea food and you have to cook it all yourself. Not to mention you are inhaling all that smoke, and your clothes smell like shit.
Roudy in parts of Asia,You can dip you toes or feet in the salt water(the restro's are built over the water).

The fish nibble at your skin and dead skin...they then catch the fish,cook em and serve you them,with a mango salad...and say ENJOY steve
I've seen that at airports in Europe, but while your eating? Gross.
Gross indeed Roudy

Have some chick peas

leave animal life to live their lives ....like you live yours.
Chick peas?
images

Ummmm no thanks.....

But Chickpeas and steak would be okay....
ribeye-farro.jpg

On second thought Rambunctious, that dish looks yummy!:biggrin:

If the red meat is replaced by chicken I would eat it in a heartbeat!!

Chicken, fish, seafood.... all that I eat and like, red meat though I liked and ate almost all my life I don't eat now.:smile:
"Try the chicken! Tastes just like chicken!" <homemade joke>

View attachment 222880

Really Roudy,fresh fish don't smell, much like a hygienic femme...who you been diving with ??????????st
As a certified PADI deep diver, I can tell you that certain things like smell are genetic and also environmental, i.e., what kind of food is consumed.
Down there in the Land of Under?

Another Great Aussie Track....circa 1975 PLAY VERY LOUDLY

Girls on the Avenue

Another Great Aussie Track....circa 1975 PLAY VERY LOUDLY

Girls on the Avenue

Forum List

Back