New York City restaurant lets customers catch their own meal

Have some chick peas

leave animal life to live their lives ....like you live yours.
Chick peas?
images

Ummmm no thanks.....

But Chickpeas and steak would be okay....
ribeye-farro.jpg

thats right

chick peas

no need to kill
Look at nature...there is always a need to kill...for survival....you may owe your very existence to the fact that someone or something was killed.....

Animals deserve better.....they have done nothing to us.....they love life as much as we all do.

Do not complain of Alzheimer or Cancer later..............Karma will make you pay.

Amen

Lol what's next a restaurant that lets people hunt pigs, cows and turkeys..

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

View attachment 222880

It's big in Japan and China.

A New York City restaurant that lets its customers fish for their own food is set to open later this month in the posh Chelsea neighborhood.

Zauo, a Japanese restaurant with 13 locations throughout Japan, is coming to America and bringing its unique business plan with it. According to the company website, customers can rent a rod – bait is free – and dip into the restaurant’s deep water tanks to try and catch one of the three fish varieties.

View attachment 222880
So, if I can catch her................?????

Tabrett-Bethell-Hot-Wallpaper-5.jpg

:eek2yum:

Eh too much work! It looks good on paper but they are eliminating a whole class of potential diners like myself with this setup.

Who's got the patience or the energy for this crap?! You go out to relax and be served and pampered, not do all the fucking work yourself! It's fun and different if you do it once, but then after that I promise you, you will never go back.

For the same reason I don't like going to those Korean or Japanese barbecue style restaurants where they bring you the raw meat or sea food and you have to cook it all yourself. Not to mention you are inhaling all that smoke, and your clothes smell like shit.

View attachment 222880

Is that sushi you're smellin' or just her?

View attachment 222880

Fair Call Darkwind,if you catch her,then I will say you can Liq her

Last edited:
Eh too much work! It looks good on paper but they are eliminating a whole class of potential diners like myself with this setup.

Who's got the patience or the energy for this crap?! You go out to relax and be served and pampered, not do all the fucking work yourself! It's fun and different if you do it once, but then after that I promise you, you will never go back.

For the same reason I don't like going to those Korean or Japanese barbecue style restaurants where they bring you the raw meat or sea food and you have to cook it all yourself. Not to mention you are inhaling all that smoke, and your clothes smell like shit.
Roudy in parts of Asia,You can dip you toes or feet in the salt water(the restro's are built over the water).

The fish nibble at your skin and dead skin...they then catch the fish,cook em and serve you them,with a mango salad...and say ENJOY steve

View attachment 222880

Is that sushi you're smellin' or just her?
Really Roudy,fresh fish don't smell, much like a hygienic femme...who you been diving with ??????????st

Forum List

Back