New Year's Party - Wildest or Most Memorable?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
First one that comes to mind for me was a party at a bar/restaurant in DC.
I was dancing like a stripper, drunk out of my mind and got nasty toward the end trying to get in fights with various girls in the bar.... I had to be dragged out of there by my date.

I was lucky I didn't get my ass kicked. I can't fight worth a damn....

The ones I enjoyed, I don't remember.

The ones I remember arent' worth talking about

I was dancing like a stripper, drunk out of my mind and got nasty toward the end trying to get in fights with various girls in the bar.... I had to be dragged out of there by my date.

I'll pay ya $5 to do it again. :banana:

The times we were making love at the stroke of midnight- bringing the new year in with a bang.

I have to stay away from the gin, myself. Funny how other liquors are fine, but gin's gotten me kicked out of two bars, way back in the day.

he was pissed (my date) - not sure if it was because I was dancing like a whore or trying to start fights.... probably both.... I also still remember the hangover the next day.....

he was pissed (my date) - not sure if it was because I was dancing like a whore or trying to start fights.... probably both.... I also still remember the hangover the next day.....

ok $10

Our town is having a Lobster Drop from the roof of the Dunkin Donuts at midnight, followed by fireworks. Our sit-down restaurant and only bar will be open (usually we roll up the sidewalk around 8 p.m.) This should be good, especially since it won't be subzero this year.

I plan on firing artillery shells into the wee hours of the morning....My closest neighbors go to work at 4:30 am.....heh-heh....

The one that comes to my mind first is one that I wish that I could forget. I went to Apple Bee's on the night of December 31, 2010 with a bunch of my cousins and one of them was about to be given the news that she had cancer. The look that she continued to have on her face that night made it as clear as crystal glass that her mind was not on the new year.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back