New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John. John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot. "And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Man shot and killed in neighborhood altercation
In none of the the 911 tapes that were released does anyone claim to speak to Zimmerman.

911 calls paint picture of chaos after Florida teen is shot – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

I guess the cops forgot to release that call.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911"

He's referring to Zimmerman.

Just bad grammar?

Yeah, I'm thinking bad grammar. Why would he tell Zimmerman to stop yelling for help?

Is this person's call part of the 911 calls released by police? I'll have to listen again, but I don't recall anyone stating they had direct contact with Zimmerman and Martin. Most (if not all) said they were calling from inside their homes, looking through windows and doors, and had not been out where this took place.

I don't believe it is on any tape.
It is an eyewitness account of what he saw. Zimmerman on the ground calling for help, Treyvon Martin on top of him.

They might be under the impression that "verbal confrontation" is illegal. Which it is not.

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation, but to be clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with initiating verbal confrontation, especially if you're being chased.
no one said a verbal confrontation is illegal..

but it is an indication of hostility for whatever reasons

now you finally admit Trayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation.

:clap2:

I've admitted that two days ago when talking to Si about this. Keep up.

It is not an indication of hostility when you ask someone why they're chasing you through a neighborhood.

I do not believe so, but "what are you doing here" is a confrontation. Zimmerman has many faithful followers.........................

Correct, the only evidence that deals with the unseen portion of the story is the injury to the back of Zimmerman's head which corroborates his claim that he wasattacked from behind. An eyewitness said when he called 9-11 Martin was on top of Zimmerman, which also corroborates his story. There is absolutely nothing out there taht disputes Zimmerman's account of what happened.

The girlfriend's account does, or at least adds details Zimmy left out.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. How does anything she said prove that Zimmerman's story is wrong? Did Zimmerman say that Martin was not on the phone? Did Zimmerman say that Martin did not ask why he was following him? I've heard that account from the girlfriend mabny times. It does nothing to discount Zimmerman's story. Where do you see it?

She heard them exchange words then heard the beginnings of the physical altercation. Doesn't match with what Zimmerman said about being attacked from behind unless he was hollering it over his shoulder as he ran away from Martin.

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation....

keeper for the Dante files

It indicates the VICTIM was being followed Dante, not an altercation. And the killer had some wounds; treated and released. Then, the conclusion the killer acted in self defense. The victim wondered WHY he was being followed......what a tough guy he was, huh? The killer demanded to know WHY the victim was walking at the location...................................
Take a wild guess at how the shooter got wounds on his head and had grass stains on his back.

I'm curious to see what your wild guess might be.

They might be under the impression that "verbal confrontation" is illegal. Which it is not.

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation, but to be clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with initiating verbal confrontation, especially if you're being chased.
no one said a verbal confrontation is illegal..

but it is an indication of hostility for whatever reasons

now you finally admit Trayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation.

:clap2:

I've admitted that two days ago when talking to Si about this. Keep up.

It is not an indication of hostility when you ask someone why they're chasing you through a neighborhood.
hey douchebagh, wtf around here can keep up with your verbal diarrhea when we are spouting our own? gawd, you're slow on the uptake.
:redface:

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation....

It indicates the VICTIM was being followed Dante, not an altercation. And the killer had some wounds; treated and released. Then, the conclusion the killer acted in self defense. The victim wondered WHY he was being followed......what a tough guy he was, huh? The killer demanded to know WHY the victim was walking at the location...................................

The victim demanded to know WHY he was being followed... The killer demanded to know WHY the victim was walking at the location...

a verbal Mexican standoff (oops, another racist ref)

now, only one person knows the police are on the way. both know assaulting a person is a crime.

People get brutally murdered everyday in this Country. So why is this one getting so much Media attention? People should think about that a bit more. There's big financial & political gain in Racial Division. It's very sad.

Correct, the only evidence that deals with the unseen portion of the story is the injury to the back of Zimmerman's head which corroborates his claim that he wasattacked from behind. An eyewitness said when he called 9-11 Martin was on top of Zimmerman, which also corroborates his story. There is absolutely nothing out there taht disputes Zimmerman's account of what happened.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. How does anything she said prove that Zimmerman's story is wrong? Did Zimmerman say that Martin was not on the phone? Did Zimmerman say that Martin did not ask why he was following him? I've heard that account from the girlfriend mabny times. It does nothing to discount Zimmerman's story. Where do you see it?

Zimmy never mentions any words were exchanged between him and the kid. He never mentions the kid being on the phone. My question is why not? I would think that Zimmy would mention that since he's a wannabe fed and probably watches a lot of cop shows.

Then again he probably knew not to since it's been established the guy knew what to say and what not to to cover his tracks.

I was under the impression from the people on this board that Zimmy's story was that he got out of his car to look for a stop sign and the kid came out of nowhere and bashed him in the back of the head? Now I'm reading that his story was he chased the kid... lost him... turned around and the kid came out of nowhere and bashed him in the back of the head.

Girls story:
Chase... Verbal confrontation... scuffle...

Zimmermans story
Chase (maybe)... vicious from-behind attack...

Yes I see conflict here between the two stories. if he was viciously attacked from behind I don't see where the verbal confrontation came in. Was he talking to Trayvon with his back turned? Or after saying "what are you doing here" (paraphrased) did he just turn around and walk away and then get attacked?

Who asks a question and then just walks away before the question is answered? Sound like a crap story to me if the girls story is true.

I do not believe so, but "what are you doing here" is a confrontation. Zimmerman has many faithful followers.........................

Did this blackette call 911, if she thought her male was being confronted by someone chasing him, if she thought he was being assaulted (knocked down)?

People get brutally murdered everyday in this Country. So why is this one getting so much Media attention? People should think about that a bit more. There's big financial & political gain in Racial Division. It's very sad.

The main reason is facebook and the perception that Trayvon's case was not properly handled by local authorities. We live in the social media age, so the media is held camptive largely to what people keep "tweeting" and "Facebooking" about. There was a large under the radar campaign to get this on the media outlets long before CNN got wind of it. It was a push to shed light on what many thought was an injustice, it happened to succeed.

She heard them exchange words then heard the beginnings of the physical altercation. Doesn't match with what Zimmerman said about being attacked from behind unless he was hollering it over his shoulder as he ran away from Martin.

two different instances? why do you insist without any evidence to the contrary, that the two men did not separate from the verbal confrontation?

the girlfriend said Martin said he was not going to walk/run away. he clearly wanted to confront Zimmerman. Zimmerman knows the police are on the way. hmmmmmmm....

To be clear, I don't know what happened, i was not there. I don't claim to know. All I know is what has come out. I have been following this story from alsmot the day it happened and have heard much more than most people here. Let "due process" run it's course. As much as I've heard on this incident, i am sure that there is a whole lot more that isn't known.

What I object to is the conviction of Zimmerman in the court of public opinon, and the lynch mob that Sharpton and his gang of racist media whores have organized. It's sad and amusing to see so many people who claim to know guilt without knowing facts. Many on this board see nothing but what they want to see and it's pathetic.

If Zimmerman is found guilty of murder, I will join in the chorus of calls for him to receive his punishment. I just prefer that the courts and the authorities get to do their jobs.

Yeah, I'm thinking bad grammar. Why would he tell Zimmerman to stop yelling for help?

Is this person's call part of the 911 calls released by police? I'll have to listen again, but I don't recall anyone stating they had direct contact with Zimmerman and Martin. Most (if not all) said they were calling from inside their homes, looking through windows and doors, and had not been out where this took place.

I don't believe it is on any tape.
It is an eyewitness account of what he saw. Zimmerman on the ground calling for help, Treyvon Martin on top of him.

But he said in the account he was calling police. Where is the tape of this happening?

Take a wild guess at how the shooter got wounds on his head and had grass stains on his back.

I'm curious to see what your wild guess might be.

As the killer approached the victim, the victim tried to push him away; then the killer shot the victim. There is no evidence Martin did anything but try to get away from the killer. The killer saying "these a**holes always get away" is a big clue as to which of the two was the aggressor.

On the recording of his call to police that is posted on the city’s website, Zimmerman can be heard breathing heavily as he pursued Trayvon through the complex. Then, about two minutes into the call, under his breath, he used a profanity and a second word that sounded like a racial slur, but it was nearly inaudible and difficult to decipher

Read more here: Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

The main reason is facebook and the perception that Trayvon's case was not properly handled by local authorities. We live in the social media age, so the media is held camptive largely to what people keep "tweeting" and "Facebooking" about. There was a large under the radar campaign to get this on the media outlets long before CNN got wind of it. It was a push to shed light on what many thought was an injustice, it happened to succeed.

social media is not unbiased or intelligent -- it is the wisdom of the mob -- the same mob that gave us Obama and Bush. clearly the wisdom of the mob has schizophrenia

name a case where everyone agreed a case was properly handled by local authorities?

.. still waiting

Last edited:

And the evidence that proves he wasn't doing just that was what?

To be clear, I don't know what happened, i was not there. I don't claim to know. All I know is what has come out. I have been following this story from alsmot the day it happened and have heard much more than most people here. Let "due process" run it's course. As much as I've heard on this incident, i am sure that there is a whole lot more that isn't known.

What I object to is the conviction of Zimmerman in the court of public opinon, and the lynch mob that Sharpton and his gang of racist media whores have organized. It's sad and amusing to see so many people who claim to know guilt without knowing facts. Many on this board see nothing but what they want to see and it's pathetic.

If Zimmerman is found guilty of murder, I will join in the chorus of calls for him to receive his punishment. I just prefer that the courts and the authorities get to do their jobs.

I'm just asking questions dude.

Forum List

Back