New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

What evidence? Every witness in the case has only testified to what they saw while the "tussle" (I guess you could call it) was in progress. I haven't seen any witness say they saw who hit who first. Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony outright contradicts Zimmerman's claim.

Correct, the only evidence that deals with the unseen portion of the story is the injury to the back of Zimmerman's head which corroborates his claim that he wasattacked from behind. An eyewitness said when he called 9-11 Martin was on top of Zimmerman, which also corroborates his story. There is absolutely nothing out there taht disputes Zimmerman's account of what happened.

The girlfriend's account does, or at least adds details Zimmy left out.

There is evidence the victim was on his cell phone until a few moments before the shooting:

Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was on the phone up until the moments before he was killed, cellular records show, and the girl he was talking to says she could hear him when the teen asked a stranger: “Why are you following me?”

First she heard, “What are you doing here?” and then a push and an altercation just before the line went dead, the attorney for the dead teen’s family said.

“I called him again and he didn’t answer the phone,” the girl said.

Read more here: Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Trayvon Martin had a cell phone, Skittles, and a can of ice tea in his possession when shot, yet HE attacked the killer?

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

And where does it say that Zimmerman sustained a bloodied contusion?

okay, you got me. There was no contusion. Zimmerman having a Jewish name exhibits Stigmata. Price he pays for being a Christ killer.

I feel bad for laughing at this.

"Why are you following me" initiates a verbal confrontation? ....
Ummm, yeah.

Of course, only if one pays attention to the meaning of words.

They might be under the impression that "verbal confrontation" is illegal. Which it is not.

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation, but to be clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with initiating verbal confrontation, especially if you're being chased.
Absolutely correct on all counts.

If verbal confrontation were illegal, I would be a lifer.

The determining factor in this will be, did Zimmerman utter that 'Fucking Coons' racial slur? The whole thing will be decided on that. It will be similar to the OJ Simpson scenario. Race will be the determining factor. The Feds will decide soon on whether or not they want to charge Zimmerman. If they determine this to be a possible 'Hate Crime', they will get involved. And if it goes to trial, that apparent 'Fucking Coons' slur could prove to be the end for Zimmerman.

Dude you are waaaay off base.

If Zimmerman acted in self-defense, there is no crime. Without a crime, there is not hate crime.

He (the witness) was telling Trayvon to stop because he was calling 9-11.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911"

He's referring to Zimmerman.

Just bad grammar?

Yeah, I'm thinking bad grammar. Why would he tell Zimmerman to stop yelling for help?

Is this person's call part of the 911 calls released by police? I'll have to listen again, but I don't recall anyone stating they had direct contact with Zimmerman and Martin. Most (if not all) said they were calling from inside their homes, looking through windows and doors, and had not been out where this took place.

Correct, the only evidence that deals with the unseen portion of the story is the injury to the back of Zimmerman's head which corroborates his claim that he wasattacked from behind. An eyewitness said when he called 9-11 Martin was on top of Zimmerman, which also corroborates his story. There is absolutely nothing out there taht disputes Zimmerman's account of what happened.

There is evidence the victim was on his cell phone until a few moments before the shooting:

Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was on the phone up until the moments before he was killed, cellular records show, and the girl he was talking to says she could hear him when the teen asked a stranger: “Why are you following me?”

First she heard, “What are you doing here?” and then a push and an altercation just before the line went dead, the attorney for the dead teen’s family said.

Read more here: Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Trayvon Martin had a cell phone, Skittles, and a can of ice tea in his possession when shot, yet HE attacked the killer?
Then obviously you think Zimmerman pushed himself to the ground and self-inflicted his head wounds.

:cuckoo:

"Why are you following me" initiates a verbal confrontation? ....
Ummm, yeah.

They might be under the impression that "verbal confrontation" is illegal. Which it is not.

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation, but to be clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with initiating verbal confrontation, especially if you're being chased.
no one said a verbal confrontation is illegal..

but it is an indication of hostility for whatever reasons

now you finally admit Trayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation.

:clap2:

No it wasn't. Officer Smith (first on scene) wrote, "Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head." He also wrote that at no point did he "question Zimmerman about the incident that took place".

Bleeding from the back of his head. Still supports Zimmerman's story.

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not saying that it is proof of his story. It is simply something that supports his version of events.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911"

Just bad grammar?

Yeah, I'm thinking bad grammar. Why would he tell Zimmerman to stop yelling for help?

It could very well be..he was telling Zimmerman to stop holding Murphy..who was trying to flee after getting him on the ground.

They were, wrestling.

I thought the same thing. Maybe he was telling Trayvon to stop. Or maybe Zimmerman was asking the witness guy to help him keep Trayvon from escaping since Zimmy said himself "these guys always get away"... and the witnesses was saying something along the lines of "stop fighting him he's whooping your behind"... who knows?

Just bad grammar?
Could be bad grammar. Using pronouns without antecedents I way too common in our verbal communications.

(And even way too common in our written.)

What evidence? Every witness in the case has only testified to what they saw while the "tussle" (I guess you could call it) was in progress. I haven't seen any witness say they saw who hit who first. Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony outright contradicts Zimmerman's claim.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. How does anything she said prove that Zimmerman's story is wrong? Did Zimmerman say that Martin was not on the phone? Did Zimmerman say that Martin did not ask why he was following him? I've heard that account from the girlfriend mabny times. It does nothing to discount Zimmerman's story. Where do you see it?

Just bad grammar?

It could very well be..he was telling Zimmerman to stop holding Murphy..who was trying to flee after getting him on the ground.

They were, wrestling.
Who is "Murphy"????

Just bad grammar?

Is this person's call part of the 911 calls released by police? I'll have to listen again, but I don't recall anyone stating they had direct contact with Zimmerman and Martin. Most (if not all) said they were calling from inside their homes, looking through windows and doors, and had not been out where this took place.

I have not heard it either. I'm unware of any tape that backs up such an account but I'm not sure that all the tapes were released and I don't know that we can be sure that they were.

A thought... the guy didn't say he actually did call the police he just said that he said he was going to. He may not like Zimmy and was hoping Zimmy got his tail beat.

"Hold on Mr. Zimmerman I'll call the police..." as he walks back into his hous and proceeds to make popcorn.

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

And where does it say that Zimmerman sustained a bloodied contusion?

okay, you got me. There was no contusion. Zimmerman having a Jewish name exhibits Stigmata. Price he pays for being a Christ killer.

That's funny right there.

Are the CNN & NBC vultures still calling Zimmerman 'White?' Anyone got any more News on that?

Last edited:

I have not heard it either. I'm unware of any tape that backs up such an account but I'm not sure that all the tapes were released and I don't know that we can be sure that they were.

A thought... the guy didn't say he actually did call the police he just said that he said he was going to. He may not like Zimmy and was hoping Zimmy got his tail beat.

"Hold on Mr. Zimmerman I'll call the police..." as he walks back into his hous and proceeds to make popcorn.

It's also a little strange that he said he's calling 911 and not the police. Most people would say they were calling the cops.

Trayvon did initial verbal confrontation....

keeper for the Dante files

It indicates the VICTIM was being followed Dante, not an altercation. And the killer had some wounds; treated and released. Then, the conclusion the killer acted in self defense. The victim wondered WHY he was being followed......what a tough guy he was, huh? The killer demanded to know WHY the victim was walking at the location...................................

Tell me just one thing in that phone call, that no one has recorded anywhere, that disproves anything that Zimmerman said happened?

Ummm, yeah.

no one said a verbal confrontation is illegal..

but it is an indication of hostility for whatever reasons

now you finally admit Trayvon Martin initiated a verbal confrontation.

:clap2:

I've admitted that two days ago when talking to Si about this. Keep up.

It is not an indication of hostility when you ask someone why they're chasing you through a neighborhood.

Forum List

Back