New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

What evidence? Every witness in the case has only testified to what they saw while the "tussle" (I guess you could call it) was in progress. I haven't seen any witness say they saw who hit who first.

Absent eyewitness accounts of who struck first what evidence is there we know of.

Injuries to the back of Zimmerman.

Injuries don't suggest Trayvon initiated the contact. It just suggests that Zimmerman got his tail beat.

It's very possible that Trayvon was defending himself, and just defended himself well. Unfortunately he couldn't defend himself from bullets.

The injuries do support Zimmerman's story of what happened. I am not claiming that they do anything more than that. There is absolutely no evidence that disputes Zimmerman's account of what happened.

Stop getting beat up?

I thought the same thing. Maybe he was telling Trayvon to stop. Or maybe Zimmerman was asking the witness guy to help him keep Trayvon from escaping since Zimmy said himself "these guys always get away"... and the witnesses was saying something along the lines of "stop fighting him he's whooping your behind"... who knows?

He (the witness) was telling Trayvon to stop because he was calling 9-11.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911"

He's referring to Zimmerman.

Just bad grammar?

Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony outright contradicts Zimmerman's claim.

testimony? :lol: she gave NO testimony. that is where your argument fails.

and her version of things is where I realized Martin initiated a verbal confrontation. He said he would not walk away and he started shouting "Why are you following me?"

she claims Zimmerman shouted back "What are you doing in this neighborhood?" or some other inane comment. She then says she heard something going on (not shots) and the phone went dead (no pun intended).

hmmm, phone gets dropped? kid starts fight? Zimmerman knows he is armed and police are on the way.

what are the odds Zimmerman would assault a young man knowing police are on the way. He would know he would be arrested for assault and battery. Martin has NO idea police are on the way

FROM WHAT SHE SAID TO THE MEDIA... I don't remember her saying that they shouted at each other number one.

Number two how does the phoen being dropped suggest that Martin started the fight? No matter who started it Martin wouldn't have been holding his phone while fighting?

Zimmy knew police where on the way, he also didn't want Trayvon to "get away", why is there absolutely no possibility in your mind that Zimmy might have had it in his mind to "make sure" that this kid didn't get away?

Did Martin's girlfriend have facts? Show the "facts" of how Zimmerman got the bump on his head.

He didn't have a simple bump on his head you moron, he had a bloodied contusion. It was in the police report.

No it wasn't. Officer Smith (first on scene) wrote, "Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head." He also wrote that at no point did he "question Zimmerman about the incident that took place".

Bleeding from the back of his head. Still supports Zimmerman's story.

The determining factor in this will be, did Zimmerman utter that 'Fucking Coons' racial slur? The whole thing will be decided on that. It will be similar to the OJ Simpson scenario. Race will be the determining factor. The Feds will decide soon on whether or not they want to charge Zimmerman. If they determine this to be a possible 'Hate Crime', they will get involved. And if it goes to trial, that apparent 'Fucking Coons' slur could prove to be the end for Zimmerman.

Last edited:

and her version of things is where I realized Martin initiated a verbal confrontation. He said he would not walk away and he started shouting "Why are you following me?"

she claims Zimmerman shouted back "What are you doing in this neighborhood?" or some other inane comment. She then says she heard something going on (not shots) and the phone went dead (no pun intended).

hmmm, phone gets dropped? kid starts fight? Zimmerman knows he is armed and police are on the way.

what are the odds Zimmerman would assault a young man knowing police are on the way. He would know he would be arrested for assault and battery. Martin has NO idea police are on the way

"Why are you following me" initiates a verbal confrontation? And Zimmerman rejected the advice given in his 911 call, thus, he would be worried about the police coming? Zimmerman looks like a WOULD BE cop. He was rejected from a police academy according to reports.

He didn't have a simple bump on his head you moron, he had a bloodied contusion. It was in the police report.

No it wasn't. Officer Smith (first on scene) wrote, "Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head." He also wrote that at no point did he "question Zimmerman about the incident that took place".

Bleeding from the back of his head. Still supports Zimmerman's story.

Maybe, maybe not.

I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't forgotten Martin's right to self-defense.

Zimmerman did follow the victim when he probably shouldn't have. Not a crime though.

Zimmerman's own story is that he was attacked from behind by Martin. A story that is corroborated by evidence.

It doesn't have to add up to you. The only question is whether the evidence corroborates or disputes Zimmerman's claim of self-defense. So far I've seen nor heard nothing that disputes his story and a couple of pieces of evidence and eyewitness accounts that corroborates it.

What evidence? Every witness in the case has only testified to what they saw while the "tussle" (I guess you could call it) was in progress. I haven't seen any witness say they saw who hit who first. Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony outright contradicts Zimmerman's claim.

Correct, the only evidence that deals with the unseen portion of the story is the injury to the back of Zimmerman's head which corroborates his claim that he wasattacked from behind. An eyewitness said when he called 9-11 Martin was on top of Zimmerman, which also corroborates his story. There is absolutely nothing out there taht disputes Zimmerman's account of what happened.

The girlfriend's account does, or at least adds details Zimmy left out.

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

And where does it say that Zimmerman sustained a bloodied contusion?

It doesn't.

No drug or alcohol testing.
Of course not; there was no probable cause for it.

It appears there was no request from law enforcement; Zimmerman had been driving, in Florida, that is consent to drug & alcohol testing, if one has physical control of a vehicle. Perhaps since Zimmerman was away from his vehicle, the police believed there was no probable cause. The fact that there was no attempt to get physical evidence from Zimmerman is one of many questions concerning the investigation.
What the fuck?

So what that Zimmerman drives in Florida?

Was Zimmerman in his car having physical control of it when he shot the kid?

No. He wasn't.

Retard.

I thought the same thing. Maybe he was telling Trayvon to stop. Or maybe Zimmerman was asking the witness guy to help him keep Trayvon from escaping since Zimmy said himself "these guys always get away"... and the witnesses was saying something along the lines of "stop fighting him he's whooping your behind"... who knows?

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911"

Just bad grammar?

We can't speculate on who he was talking too. He could have been talking to either. He could have thought the fight was mutual or was under the impression that Zimmy wanted the neighbor to help him subdue the kid. Or he could have been talking to Trayvon.

"Why are you following me" initiates a verbal confrontation? ....
Ummm, yeah.

Of course, only if one pays attention to the meaning of words.

"I asked the subject in the red jacket, later identified as George Zimmerman (who was original caller for the suspicious person complaint), if he had seen the subject. Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed. Zimmerman complied with all of my verbal commands and was secured in handcuffs. Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waist band, I removed a black Kel Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head."

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and was given first aid by the SFD. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard[sic] him state "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place. Once Zimmerman was cleared by the SFD, he was transported to the Sanford Police Department."

And where does it say that Zimmerman sustained a bloodied contusion?

okay, you got me. There was no contusion. Zimmerman having a Jewish name exhibits Stigmata. Price he pays for being a Christ killer.

Just bad grammar?

Yeah, I'm thinking bad grammar. Why would he tell Zimmerman to stop yelling for help?

"Why are you following me" initiates a verbal confrontation? ....
Ummm, yeah.

Of course, only if one pays attention to the meaning of words.

They might be under the impression that "verbal confrontation" is illegal. Which it is not.

Trayvon did initiate verbal confrontation, but to be clear there's absolutely nothing wrong with initiating verbal confrontation, especially if you're being chased.

Last edited:
"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John. John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot. "And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Man shot and killed in neighborhood altercation
In none of the the 911 tapes that were released does anyone claim to speak to Zimmerman.

911 calls paint picture of chaos after Florida teen is shot – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Maybe we should just hang Zimmerman, and let God sort it out.

I can't believe all the speculating that is being done on this. :banghead:

That would be fine with Sharpton and his lynch mob.

and most of the leftists on this board.

gawd, these leftists and you righties. We poor liberals get thrown into the mix with these nitwits by nitwits on the right

Forum List

Back