New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

The girlfriend's account does, or at least adds details Zimmy left out.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. How does anything she said prove that Zimmerman's story is wrong? Did Zimmerman say that Martin was not on the phone? Did Zimmerman say that Martin did not ask why he was following him? I've heard that account from the girlfriend mabny times. It does nothing to discount Zimmerman's story. Where do you see it?

Zimmy never mentions any words were exchanged between him and the kid. He never mentions the kid being on the phone. My question is why not? I would think that Zimmy would mention that since he's a wannabe fed and probably watches a lot of cop shows.

Then again he probably knew not to since it's been established the guy knew what to say and what not to to cover his tracks.

I was under the impression from the people on this board that Zimmy's story was that he got out of his car to look for a stop sign and the kid came out of nowhere and bashed him in the back of the head? Now I'm reading that his story was he chased the kid... lost him... turned around and the kid came out of nowhere and bashed him in the back of the head.

Girls story:
Chase... Verbal confrontation... scuffle...

Zimmermans story
Chase (maybe)... vicious from-behind attack...

Yes I see conflict here between the two stories. if he was viciously attacked from behind I don't see where the verbal confrontation came in. Was he talking to Trayvon with his back turned? Or after saying "what are you doing here" (paraphrased) did he just turn around and walk away and then get attacked?

Who asks a question and then just walks away before the question is answered? Sound like a crap story to me if the girls story is true.

A substantial amount of the problem, it seems to me, is that we have bits of information from a variety of sources.... that gives us part of the story. It does not give us the FULL story. It does not give us enough information to form a solid opinion regarding guilt or innocence... or if a crime was committed. Sadly, that does not seem to matter to many - they WANT him to be guilty... so they have decided he is.

The biggest question I have.... IF there was sufficient evidence, why was he not charged?

Is he guilty? I don't know. But I sure as hell do not want anyone tried by media, or found guilty by media... and I certainly don't agree with retribution by media. Guilt or innocence is not decided by public opinion - thank (insert appropriate deity here) for that.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. How does anything she said prove that Zimmerman's story is wrong? Did Zimmerman say that Martin was not on the phone? Did Zimmerman say that Martin did not ask why he was following him? I've heard that account from the girlfriend mabny times. It does nothing to discount Zimmerman's story. Where do you see it?

She heard them exchange words then heard the beginnings of the physical altercation. Doesn't match with what Zimmerman said about being attacked from behind unless he was hollering it over his shoulder as he ran away from Martin.
(without having to find the link to the cop report again)....Can you recall if it said Zimmerman (almost wrote 'he', and after my antecedent post...:lol:) that Zimmerman had wounds on the back of his head?

I can only recall that it said he had head wounds.

I don't know, though.

I see the Zimmerman apologist are still grasping at crackers.

I make NO apologies for Zimmerman. My original post was to point out the FACT the media AND many black so called "leaders" have, as usual...OVERREACTED!

They have called for not only Zimmermans arrest they have alleged misconduct on the police department....all based on their own damn racism!

People get brutally murdered everyday in this Country. So why is this one getting so much Media attention? People should think about that a bit more. There's big financial & political gain in Racial Division. It's very sad.

The main reason is facebook and the perception that Trayvon's case was not properly handled by local authorities. We live in the social media age, so the media is held camptive largely to what people keep "tweeting" and "Facebooking" about. There was a large under the radar campaign to get this on the media outlets long before CNN got wind of it. It was a push to shed light on what many thought was an injustice, it happened to succeed.

social media is not unbiased or intelligent -- it is the wisdom of the mob -- the same mob that gave us Obama and Bush. clearly the wisdom of the mob has schizophrenia

Obama and Bush have nothing to do with Trayvon.

Zimmy never mentions any words were exchanged between him and the kid. He never mentions the kid being on the phone. My question is why not? I would think that Zimmy would mention that since he's a wannabe fed and probably watches a lot of cop shows.

Then again he probably knew not to since it's been established the guy knew what to say and what not to to cover his tracks.

I was under the impression from the people on this board that Zimmy's story was that he got out of his car to look for a stop sign and the kid came out of nowhere and bashed him in the back of the head? Now I'm reading that his story was he chased the kid... lost him... turned around and the kid came out of nowhere and bashed him in the back of the head.

Girls story:

Zimmermans story

Yes I see conflict here between the two stories. if he was viciously attacked from behind I don't see where the verbal confrontation came in. Was he talking to Trayvon with his back turned? Or after saying "what are you doing here" (paraphrased) did he just turn around and walk away and then get attacked?

Who asks a question and then just walks away before the question is answered? Sound like a crap story to me if the girls story is true.

Nothing there disputes his story.

People get brutally murdered everyday in this Country. So why is this one getting so much Media attention? People should think about that a bit more. There's big financial & political gain in Racial Division. It's very sad.

The main reason is facebook and the perception that Trayvon's case was not properly handled by local authorities. We live in the social media age, so the media is held camptive largely to what people keep "tweeting" and "Facebooking" about. There was a large under the radar campaign to get this on the media outlets long before CNN got wind of it. It was a push to shed light on what many thought was an injustice, it happened to succeed.

Many injustices happen on a daily basis in this country.

She heard them exchange words then heard the beginnings of the physical altercation. Doesn't match with what Zimmerman said about being attacked from behind unless he was hollering it over his shoulder as he ran away from Martin.

two different instances? why do you insist without any evidence to the contrary, that the two men did not separate from the verbal confrontation?

the girlfriend said Martin said he was not going to walk/run away. he clearly wanted to confront Zimmerman. Zimmerman knows the police are on the way. hmmmmmmm....

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

Is this person's call part of the 911 calls released by police? I'll have to listen again, but I don't recall anyone stating they had direct contact with Zimmerman and Martin. Most (if not all) said they were calling from inside their homes, looking through windows and doors, and had not been out where this took place.

I don't believe it is on any tape.
It is an eyewitness account of what he saw. Zimmerman on the ground calling for help, Treyvon Martin on top of him.

But he said in the account he was calling police. Where is the tape of this happening?

I don't know. Maybe the police have it? Maybe the defense team has it?

Girls story:

Zimmermans story

Yes I see conflict here between the two stories.

Yet, the blackette didn't call police, why not if she thought her black was being attacked? Do you think the blackette would have said anything that would make her black look bad? Why should she have any credibility?

If the two, Zimmerman and the black, exchanged words, while the blackette was on the phone, Zimmerman was probably only in shouting distance, and in his car.

I see the Zimmerman apologist are still grasping at crackers.

I make NO apologies for Zimmerman. My original post was to point out the FACT the media AND many black so called "leaders" have, as usual...OVERREACTED!

They have called for not only Zimmermans arrest they have alleged misconduct on the police department....all based on their own damn racism!

It's hard to imagine being able to ovvereact to the death of minor.

It's kind of a kick in the gut to the family to say people overreacted to the death of their son. Kind of where this conversation get's lost in translation. There's fierce emotion on both sides, but that's not a "black leader" thing, that's a human thing.

I looked into this kids face and saw my nephew, many people did. Kind of hard not to overreact.

It indicates the VICTIM was being followed Dante, not an altercation. And the killer had some wounds; treated and released. Then, the conclusion the killer acted in self defense. The victim wondered WHY he was being followed......what a tough guy he was, huh? The killer demanded to know WHY the victim was walking at the location...................................
Take a wild guess at how the shooter got wounds on his head and had grass stains on his back.

I'm curious to see what your wild guess might be.

As the killer approached the victim, the victim tried to push him away; then the killer shot the victim. There is no evidence Martin did anything but try to get away from the killer. The killer saying "these a**holes always get away" is a big clue as to which of the two was the aggressor.

On the recording of his call to police that is posted on the city’s website, Zimmerman can be heard breathing heavily as he pursued Trayvon through the complex. Then, about two minutes into the call, under his breath, he used a profanity and a second word that sounded like a racial slur, but it was nearly inaudible and difficult to decipher

Read more here: Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Except the eyewitness account of Zimmerman on the ground and Martin on top of him. Doesn't soud like Martin was trying to get away there.

Many injustices happen on a daily basis in this country.

Never argued that there wasn't.

(without having to find the link to the cop report again)....Can you recall if it said Zimmerman (almost wrote 'he', and after my antecedent post...:lol:) that Zimmerman had wounds on the back of his head?

I can only recall that it said he had head wounds.

I don't know, though.

Actually, all it said was that he was bleeding from the back of the head. Too bad they didn't release the paramedic's report too.

A substantial amount of the problem, it seems to me, is that we have bits of information from a variety of sources.... that gives us part of the story. It does not give us the FULL story. It does not give us enough information to form a solid opinion regarding guilt or innocence... or if a crime was committed. Sadly, that does not seem to matter to many - they WANT him to be guilty... so they have decided he is.

The biggest question I have.... IF there was sufficient evidence, why was he not charged?

Is he guilty? I don't know. But I sure as hell do not want anyone tried by media, or found guilty by media... and I certainly don't agree with retribution by media. Guilt or innocence is not decided by public opinion - thank (insert appropriate deity here) for that.

the media is NOT demanding retribution. did you leave your critical thinking skill set at home again? jeesh

CaliGirl: It does not give us enough information to form a solid opinion regarding guilt or innocence... or if a crime was committed.

Of course it does give us enough information to form a reasonable hypothesis. that is if we shut out the group think mind fuck that exists outside the media. you know, the mind fuck that is your social circle?

Zimmerman knew the police were on the way. The young man did not. Assault and battery would get a Crime Watch person thrown in jail

Take a wild guess at how the shooter got wounds on his head and had grass stains on his back.

I'm curious to see what your wild guess might be.

As the killer approached the victim, the victim tried to push him away; then the killer shot the victim. There is no evidence Martin did anything but try to get away from the killer. The killer saying "these a**holes always get away" is a big clue as to which of the two was the aggressor.

On the recording of his call to police that is posted on the city’s website, Zimmerman can be heard breathing heavily as he pursued Trayvon through the complex. Then, about two minutes into the call, under his breath, he used a profanity and a second word that sounded like a racial slur, but it was nearly inaudible and difficult to decipher

Read more here: Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Except the eyewitness account of Zimmerman on the ground and Martin on top of him. Doesn't soud like Martin was trying to get away there.

I've seen kids get bullied fight back just to get away and if they get the best of their bully go on a 30-sec rampage... just saying there's a point that adreline kicks in in a situation like that and your brain goes from "get away" to "make sure that he doesn't get back up to harm you again..."

It's kind of a kick in the gut to the family to say people overreacted to the death of their son.

no it's not. the family should take the shit that will come their way when hey go so public. the dad seems to like the spotlight too much. he's lost a son and gained his 15 minutes of fame

and why do you think all people love their children the same? people kill their kids all the time

To be clear, I don't know what happened, i was not there. I don't claim to know. All I know is what has come out. I have been following this story from alsmot the day it happened and have heard much more than most people here. Let "due process" run it's course. As much as I've heard on this incident, i am sure that there is a whole lot more that isn't known.

What I object to is the conviction of Zimmerman in the court of public opinon, and the lynch mob that Sharpton and his gang of racist media whores have organized. It's sad and amusing to see so many people who claim to know guilt without knowing facts. Many on this board see nothing but what they want to see and it's pathetic.

If Zimmerman is found guilty of murder, I will join in the chorus of calls for him to receive his punishment. I just prefer that the courts and the authorities get to do their jobs.

I'm just asking questions dude.

I also have questions; the "mob" rule of which Dante writes is "public opinion" to many.
How Bush got elected is easier, he got more electoral votes after he initiated Federal litigation in 2000. In 2004, he was "a war President".* The election of Obama in 2008 was a rejection of war, war, war, from BUSH II; and a sinking economy.

*The US supports Presidents in times of war, as a general rule, the Iraq disaster was still ongoing in 2004.

Girls story:

Zimmermans story

The only question is: Does the evidence support Zimmerman's story or dispute it? Fact is that Zimmerman claims self-defense. If there isn't any evidence to dispute his story then it has to be accepted. I have yet to hear anything that disputes his story and some evidence that supports it. There are holes in the story for sure but barring anything that fills them up, we have to assume that he's telling the truth. We simply cannot put someone in jail because we think he's lying.

Link? Because nothing I've seen or heard contradicts this story and I've been following it before it hit the MSM. I live in Orlando which is 5 miles south of Sanford.

Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting | Mediaite

Yeah I know that story. You fail. It is a witness acount of what happened AFTER the shooting. The witness I'm talking about saw the whole thing before and during the shooting.

Sorry, it doesn not even begin to contradict that eyewitness account.

A witness has been found who saw the whole thing?

Forum List

Back