New!! Who is your LEAST favorite USMB user?

Who is your LEAST favorite USMB user?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheEnemyWithin

A few months ago I posted a poll asking who is your fave user, so now I'm giving it a little twist....Who is your least fave of all? (This should also forstall a flood of PM's inquiring as to why they are not listed! :D)

oh sure. you put me on the least favorite list but not the favorite list. I may have to ban you:p

oh sure. you put me on the least favorite list but not the favorite list. I may have to ban you:p

:rotflmao:

oooh, this will be your big test, dude! :D Just cause your listed don't mean you'll get votes!! :D

I feel discriminated against. I'm not on the list..

Yay no one has voted for my pal Semper Fi yet. A negative rep point to those who do!!!!!!!! :D

Just kiddin. :cool:

TheEnemyWithin said:
Yay no one has voted for my pal Semper Fi yet. A negative rep point to those who do!!!!!!!! :D

Just kiddin. :cool:

Wouldn't that be "Rep Point Extortion" (The threat of negative points to a member for trying to force them to do something they're not required to do)? Isn't that a suspendable offense?

(Ok, so I spent too much time selling on eBay - sue me..)

TheEnemyWithin said:
A few months ago I posted a poll asking who is your fave user, so now I'm giving it a little twist....Who is your least fave of all? (This should also forstall a flood of PM's inquiring as to why they are not listed! :D)

A few months ago? You've only been a member of this board for like 5 weeks, man. Although I'll take it as a compliment that I'm up there. Any press is good press, right....right?

Then again, I wouldn't want to give credit to someone who is even more of a newb than I am; especially one who rep-grubs and sucks up as much as you do :lame2:

nakedemperor said:
A few months ago? You've only been a member of this board for like 5 weeks, man. Although I'll take it as a compliment that I'm up there. Any press is good press, right....right?

Then again, I wouldn't want to give credit to someone who is even more of a newb than I am; especially one who rep-grubs and sucks up as much as you do :lame2:

Hey, now.. I'm the rep whore, Mister Grumpy-Head.. <--Saw that in another thread directed to someone ELSE. :D

I find all of them equally distasteful! Just kidding. I rather enjoy all the posts (except when it degenerates into name calling) even though I dont always agree with the content.

Bullypulpit said:
Damn! Tied for second! :teeth:
Geez! Nobody voted for me! And I've been especially obnoxious lately, too! All that hard work and no one appreciates it! :)

KarlMarx said:
Geez! Nobody voted for me! And I've been especially obnoxious lately, too! All that hard work and no one appreciates it! :)

It's a good kind of obnoxious, the type that deserves encouragement, not ridicule. :D

TheEnemyWithin said:
:rotflmao:

oooh, this will be your big test, dude! :D Just cause your listed don't mean you'll get votes!! :D

Consider this your LAST warning. We do not tolerate this kind of juvenile stupidity on this board.

If you wish to conduct yourself in this manner, I suggest you participate in the yahoo or slate boards. You will find no shortage of like-minded idiots on those boards.

Do NOT attempt another such post.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back