New Wave of Terrorism Has Finally Started

It was just a matter of time. The situation started by a vile terrorist attack on Israel has finally arrived at the predictable soon-to-be wave of terrorism in the West. I am just surprised it took so long:

The suspect arrested in the vicious stabbing in Paris that left a German national dead and two others injured steps from the Eiffel Tower was released from prison in 2020 after plotting an Islamic terror attack, according to France's interior minister.

Speaking to reporters late Saturday, French Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said the arrested suspect, a French citizen in his mid-20s, was distraught over how "many Muslims are dying in Afghanistan and in Palestine," claiming that France was an accomplice, according to reports by The Associated Press and Politico.

Darmanin said the accused attacker apparently cried "Allahu Akbar" (God is great), according to the AP.

More blood on Israel's hands.

The reason for hostilities was a Hamas sneak attack on an unsuspecting CIVILIAN population on Oct. 7, 2023. They are getting what they asked for.
That sneak attack is what broke the prior cease fire. Muslims will never stop killing. Kill the Jews. Kill the infidels. Death to America. That's even before you get to Muslim tribal warfare. We love death more than you love life.

Some deluded person or persons actually imagines that I have some seed of sympathy ready to sprout. I don't. Neither should you. Or, anyone. There are no good Muslims. Take the children away in infancy. By five they are anxious for paradise. Their parents want it just as badly.

The worst danger of immigration. They become citizens but their patriotism and loyalty are with their home country.
You do realize that every single American who isn’t Native American is here because they or their ancestors immigrated here

1701677465483.jpeg

You do realize that every single American who isn’t Native American is here because they or their ancestors immigrated here

View attachment 867728
And they became Americans. Not so much with immigration since, probably the 70s. They hyphenate their nationality so as not to be fully American. They fly their own country's flag. Our history never really becomes their history. Don't even get into language preservation. Immigrants aren't threatening my way of life. I just stay within my own tribe of Americans. Just like everyone else stays with their own arrivals. The nation is becoming more tribal, more fragmented and less able to see one another as fellow countrymen.

And they became Americans. Not so much with immigration since, probably the 70s. They hyphenate their nationality so as not to be fully American. They fly their own country's flag. Our history never really becomes their history. Don't even get into language preservation. Immigrants aren't threatening my way of life. I just stay within my own tribe of Americans. Just like everyone else stays with their own arrivals. The nation is becoming more tribal, more fragmented and less able to see one another as fellow countrymen.
It takes a couple generations to assimilate. The Irish, Italians, Polish etc were notoriously clannish and stuck to their own groups for generations when they settled in New York.

And anyway, if immigrants maintain their own culture and languages within their own homes and neighborhoods, who is that hurting?

It takes a couple generations to assimilate. The Irish, Italians, Polish etc were notoriously clannish and stuck to their own groups for generations when they settled in New York.

And anyway, if immigrants maintain their own culture and languages within their own homes and neighborhoods, who is that hurting?

We see what it's hurting every day as the tribes get further and further apart and the competing interests sharpen. The ethnic gangs are getting bigger and more entrenched turning into little tribal armies.

Forum List

Back