4 Dead in Queens: Stabbing Spree

This seems to be yet one more purely American phenomenon, reading about people being killed and the first thought is "how can I use this to win points on a political forum"

Our Racist OP , and Israeli Child Killing supporter , wanted one German tourist killed by a desperately ill man in Paris to signal Moslem outrages world wide.

I asked him how many die daily in the US and predictably he did not answer .

Yes, it is embarrasing for the US but to Racists like CA I suggest that help put your own house in order before getting too excited about what is happening elsewhere .

Our Racist OP , and Israeli Child Killing supporter , wanted one German tourist killed by a desperately ill man in Paris to signal Moslem outrages world wide.

I asked him how many die daily in the US and predictably he did not answer .

Yes, it is embarrasing for the US but to Racists like CA I suggest that help put your own house in order before getting too excited about what is happening elsewhere .
🐔 💩

This seems to be yet one more purely American phenomenon, reading about people being killed and the first thought is "how can I use this to win points on a political forum"
Is that somehow worse than just whining about making political points on a forum, which in essence is making a political point on forums? Hypocrite.

No one needs a knife with a blade longer and than 1 inch. These fully automatic assault knives were something the founding fathers never intended

Is that somehow worse than just whining about making political points on a forum, which in essence is making a political point on forums? Hypocrite.

Yes, it is worse to see that people died and only care about making political points than to point out that behavior....that you cannot see the difference says nothing about me and everything about you

No one needs a knife with a blade longer and than 1 inch. These fully automatic assault knives were something the founding fathers never intended
And if we're going to have knives, the government needs to ban any with a pointy tip!

Yes, it is worse to see that people died and only care about making political points than to point out that behavior....that you cannot see the difference says nothing about me and everything about you
What do you expect folks to do? March on NYC? An average of 70 people a day are murdered in this country, we hear about a fraction of them. The ones we do hear about are always publicized by the media for a reason. Your faux outrage is misplaced.

US Daily Murder Statistics​

• The average number of people murdered per day is 44.7.
  • The highest number of people murdered per day is 90.
  • The lowest number of people murdered per day is 9.
  • Guns have the highest daily murder rate at 7.3 per 100,000 people.
  • Blacks have the highest daily murder rate at 14.6 per 100,000 people.
  • St. Louis, MO has the highest daily murder rate at 62.9 per 100,000 people.
  • Louisiana has the highest daily murder rate at 11.2 per 100,000 people.
  • 25-29-year-olds have the highest daily murder rate at 8.7 per 100,000 people.
  • Males have the highest daily murder rate at 8.4 per 100,000 people.
  • Urban areas have a daily murder rate of 7.0 per 100,000 people.
  • Suburban areas have a daily murder rate of 4.3 per 100,000 people.
  • Rural areas have a daily murder rate of 2.1 per 100,000 people.
  • Metro areas have a daily murder rate of 8.2 per 100,000 people.
  • Males are 81% of the murder victims. Females are 19%.
  • Blacks are 54% of the murder victims. Whites are 22%. Hispanics are 16%.

Forum List

Back