New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

Yeah......they waited 6 months to fire her for wrongfully terminating an employee?

Yes, and unless YOU have some type of document from NPR contracts stating that there's a specific time frame for review and termination on all issues, you're insinuation means nothing.

And where is Mr. Schiller today? He can't even PAY someone to hire him.

And your point?

And what about Ms. Liley? Coincidence, right?

What about Ms. Liley? So far, YOU have made a lot of supposition and conjecture that essentially leaves out a LOT of information. Please state PRECISELY what how Ms. Liley is proof of federal defunding of NPR?

NPR agrees with O'Keefe. They haven't mad even the slightest claim that he misrepresented the evidence.

Oh, and you have the link to the official statement from NPR that says they "agree with O'Keefe"? Remember, they've fired Schiller for expressing personal bias in his job performance...NOT for saying "this is the official position of NPR"...and NOT for taking the money or making arrangements to do so.

And they FIRED the employees in his sting.

You need to get your terminology straight...a "sting" involves catching someone in the actual transaction of monies for fraudulent or disreptuable terms. This was not done....what occured was essentially bad publicity which accented or accelerated actions that were already in motion. Mr. Schiller was already leaving NPR, Ms. Shiller was already on the hot seat.

Is that also part of O'Keefe's master plan and opportunism?

I've already stated what O'Keefe is....and he's already been convicted once for his sleazy dealings.

If it is, he's a fucking genius!

:doubt: If you think so, then that doesn't say much for you.

Is this kind of thinking genetic, or did someone shove an ice pick through your brain as a younger child? I can almost feel the spittle through the monitor!

You're babbling, my Mini minded friend. "Thinking genetic"....a neologism by a intellectualy defeated neocon parrot who can't come up with a logical, fact based response.

You've obviously never managed employees, and I even have to question if you've ever BEEN an employee, based on your response to NPR's "length of review" over Williams.
It simply doesn't work that way in the real world. I guarantee you that if Williams thought she was fired because of her firing of him, there would be a lawsuit filed within 30 minutes. He knows why she was fired, ahe knows as well, and we all do too (those of us with even the slightest business experience).

Spare us all your bluff and bluster, toodles. Your supposition and conjecture carries no more weight than your lame attempt at sepculative personal insults. The facts are what they are, and until more is made available, you're just pissing in the wind.

And I have no idea what you mean when you say that Liley is "proof of federal defunding." That isn't even a coherent sentence. It appears to be English, but not constructed with intent or understanding.

I forgot you're not too bright, Mini14. I'll dumb it down for you....YOU keep inserting "Ms. Liley" as if she's another example of why NPR should be stripped of it's federal funding, or as some sort of justification/vilification of O'Keefe's latest stunt. So again, What about Ms. Liley? So far, YOU have made a lot of supposition and conjecture that essentially leaves out a LOT of information. Please state PRECISELY what how Ms. Liley is proof of federal defunding of NPR?

NPR's lack of response to O'Keefe directly, implies complicity.

They realize he is right, and has forced their hand, so they fire each successive employee, and hope the problem will go away. O'Keefe says more is coming. I believe him, and I believe more people at NPR are going to be shown the door, up until the point that they have an argument against anything O'Keefe brings to the public. So far, they have not.

What "lack of response"? There's been a public statement regarding both Schillers, who have been summarily fired. WTF are YOU expecting? And exactly what is NPR "complicit" in? O'Keefe is a stooge who's gotten exaggerated credit by the neocon punditry and some politico's....all of whom ignore his conviction for his sleazy tactics. I defy YOU or any other joker to provide PROOF that NPR programming reflects the opinions Schiller expressed on that video. If you can't, then you're just blowing smoke.

You should really stick to WoW, :confused: and leave this politics stuff to those of us who have moved out of Mom and Dad's basement. Obviously, you have *some* theory (apparently derived of your own mind, as I've never read anything similar), but no experience. Come back once you've dropped out of Daley Junior College, and we'll see if you've learned anything worthwhile.

Again, spare us all your bluff and bluster, toodles. Your lame attempt at sepculative personal insults carry no more weight than your supposition and conjecture based arguments. The facts are what they are, and until more is made available, you're just pissing in the wind.

NPR & PBS have had a Pro-Left/Democrat Anti-Conservative/Republican agenda for many years. I see no reason for them to receive Tax Dollars anymore. Why should Taxpayers be forced to fund Left/Democrat propaganda? I'm pretty sure George Soros and Michael Mooron can afford to keep NPR & PBS afloat. This latest NPR scam just doesn't surprise me. Time to pull the plug on their Tax-funding.

Please provide some proof of what you say, because I sure as hell can't see how "Car Talk" "All Things Considered" "The Prairie Home Companion" and "Wait, Wait, don't tell Me!" are considered "pro-left" or solely Democratic or anti-Conservative/Republican. PBS carried "Firing Line" for years until Buckley pulled the plug himself....don't get pissed because Bill Moyers out lived him. And the news shows ALWAYS have the representatives of both sides of the political fence.

I suggest you stop listening to right wing talk radio or reading right wing news blogs and actually spend a month or two watching PBS and NPR....you might be surprised.

:doubt: If you think so, then that doesn't say much for you.

Is this kind of thinking genetic, or did someone shove an ice pick through your brain as a younger child? I can almost feel the spittle through the monitor!

You're babbling, my Mini minded friend. "Thinking genetic"....a neologism by a intellectualy defeated neocon parrot who can't come up with a logical, fact based response.

You've obviously never managed employees, and I even have to question if you've ever BEEN an employee, based on your response to NPR's "length of review" over Williams.
It simply doesn't work that way in the real world. I guarantee you that if Williams thought she was fired because of her firing of him, there would be a lawsuit filed within 30 minutes. He knows why she was fired, ahe knows as well, and we all do too (those of us with even the slightest business experience).

Spare us all your bluff and bluster, toodles. Your supposition and conjecture carries no more weight than your lame attempt at sepculative personal insults. The facts are what they are, and until more is made available, you're just pissing in the wind.

And I have no idea what you mean when you say that Liley is "proof of federal defunding." That isn't even a coherent sentence. It appears to be English, but not constructed with intent or understanding.

I forgot you're not too bright, Mini14. I'll dumb it down for you....YOU keep inserting "Ms. Liley" as if she's another example of why NPR should be stripped of it's federal funding, or as some sort of justification/vilification of O'Keefe's latest stunt. So again, What about Ms. Liley? So far, YOU have made a lot of supposition and conjecture that essentially leaves out a LOT of information. Please state PRECISELY what how Ms. Liley is proof of federal defunding of NPR?

They realize he is right, and has forced their hand, so they fire each successive employee, and hope the problem will go away. O'Keefe says more is coming. I believe him, and I believe more people at NPR are going to be shown the door, up until the point that they have an argument against anything O'Keefe brings to the public. So far, they have not.

What "lack of response"? There's been a public statement regarding both Schillers, who have been summarily fired. WTF are YOU expecting? And exactly what is NPR "complicit" in? O'Keefe is a stooge who's gotten exaggerated credit by the neocon punditry and some politico's....all of whom ignore his conviction for his sleazy tactics. I defy YOU or any other joker to provide PROOF that NPR programming reflects the opinions Schiller expressed on that video. If you can't, then you're just blowing smoke.

You should really stick to WoW, :confused: and leave this politics stuff to those of us who have moved out of Mom and Dad's basement. Obviously, you have *some* theory (apparently derived of your own mind, as I've never read anything similar), but no experience. Come back once you've dropped out of Daley Junior College, and we'll see if you've learned anything worthwhile.

Again, spare us all your bluff and bluster, toodles. Your lame attempt at sepculative personal insults carry no more weight than your supposition and conjecture based arguments. The facts are what they are, and until more is made available, you're just pissing in the wind.

{wall of text}

Lets start simple.

Where, and how many, have you managed?

{wall of text}

Lets start simple.

Where, and how many, have you managed?

Translation: Mini14 cannot logically or factually support his previous assertions, so in typical neocon parrot fashion, he now tries to shift the discussion to the critic. It's a time honored Rovian tactic...discredit the critic in order to dodge the flaws of your home team.

Keep it simple, Mini....here's another example of why you're just pissing in the wind. http://www.usmessageboard.com/3415972-post148.html

Reality check.....shooting the shit with some clowns with money is by no means a guarantee that the money was taken...in fact, it wasn't....and there is nothing but supposition and conjecture that the deal was done prior to the VP for Fund raisings firing.

Yeah, the guy voiced his opinion and it wasn't nice for the teabaggers. But guess what? He has NOTHING to do with programming...and last time I checked, NPR was NOT "anti-Tea Party" in it's programming.

Bottom line: the neocon agenda in Congress is hell bent on having as much of the national media be in line with Fox News, Clear Channel, etc., that they let little discredited toadies like this run their games. So the guy, who was leaving anyway, gets the official can along with the exec who canned Juan Williams. Somehow, I don't think the people who bring you Car Talk, Prairie Home Companion and "Wait, wait don't Tell Me!" are perceived by the people as hard core anti-conservative.
Not familiar with sting operations I see. Do some study on the FBI's AbScam that nearly netted Murtha, but did get many others in government a corruption sting.

Reality check.....shooting the shit with some clowns with money is by no means a guarantee that the money was taken...in fact, it wasn't....and there is nothing but supposition and conjecture that the deal was done prior to the VP for Fund raisings firing.

Yeah, the guy voiced his opinion and it wasn't nice for the teabaggers. But guess what? He has NOTHING to do with programming...and last time I checked, NPR was NOT "anti-Tea Party" in it's programming.

Bottom line: the neocon agenda in Congress is hell bent on having as much of the national media be in line with Fox News, Clear Channel, etc., that they let little discredited toadies like this run their games. So the guy, who was leaving anyway, gets the official can along with the exec who canned Juan Williams. Somehow, I don't think the people who bring you Car Talk, Prairie Home Companion and "Wait, wait don't Tell Me!" are perceived by the people as hard core anti-conservative.
Not familiar with sting operations I see. Do some study on the FBI's AbScam that nearly netted Murtha, but did get many others in government a corruption sting.

Apples and oranges, Fitzy.....http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Abscam_bribery_scandal

as to this nonsense with NPR, another poster cleared the air on that. Take a gander http://www.usmessageboard.com/3415972-post148.html

Last edited:
Translation: Mini14 cannot logically or factually support his previous assertions, so in typical neocon parrot fashion, he now tries to shift the discussion to the critic. It's a time honored Rovian tactic...discredit the critic in order to dodge the flaws of your home team.

Keep it simple, Mini....here's another example of why you're just pissing in the wind. http://www.usmessageboard.com/3415972-post148.html

As I suspected.

Logical fallacy.

Apples and oranges, Fitzy.....Abscam bribery scandal - SourceWatch

as to this nonsense with NPR, another poster cleared the air on that. Take a gander http://www.usmessageboard.com/3415972-post148.html
Riiiiight... only cause it's your boys on the hook.

As I suspected.

Logical fallacy.

The babblings of a willfully ignorant neocon parrot in defeat. Mini14 is kaput, but will either make another inane assertion or repeat a false accusation or repeat his dodge....as the last word for a defeated neocon parrot is more important than truth or honesty. Carry on.

Translation: Fitzy cannot logically or factually disprove my points, so it's just sour grapes from him.

Translation: Fitzy cannot logically or factually disprove my points, so it's just sour grapes from him.

Fitzy isn't HERE just now, is he. *I* expect a full drubbing of yer ass in due course.

KimcheeLiberal... shakes head... yeahhhhhh. Overinflated entertainment value.

And since you have not presented a factual argument, what is there to disprove. I believe it's on you to prove the NPR corruption case forming right now... Not sure if it's bribery, or some form of corruption or embezzlement, theft or what... is nothing serious.

But you go on claiming victory as you always do. Nothing new to see here... all is well... move on... move on... move on.

So it turns out the entire video was doctored, once again Brietbart's pimp O'keefe is exposed as a liar.

It is just too bad that NPR didn't seem to realize ahead of time that Breitbart's pimp is a liar...I'm sure they heard about the Acorn doctored tapes and the Sherrod doctored tape.

And still Walker gets a pass.

Gotta love rightwingloons.

what i cant understand is why the G.O.P. would get into bed with a man like O'Keefe. As a mostly independent voter I used to have at least a tiny amount of respect for Conservatives, but rest assured that is long gone now. I mean the man is a Nazi for christ sake, and he may have attempted to commit rape (i'm not joking both facts are true).

Yeah...dcon, your little hissy fit behind the scene doesn't change the fact. And funny stuff: one of Beck's boys helped expose the pimp.

:thup:

Fitzy isn't HERE just now, is he. *I* expect a full drubbing of yer ass in due course.

Transaltion:"T" is not the sharpest tack in the draw, and is therefore unable to engage my in an honest, rational, logical debate of the Facts concerning this particular subject. Hence, he lives vicariously through another like minded clown who's been defeated.

KimcheeLiberal... shakes head... yeahhhhhh. Overinflated entertainment value.

And since you have not presented a factual argument, what is there to disprove. I believe it's on you to prove the NPR corruption case forming right now... Not sure if it's bribery, or some form of corruption or embezzlement, theft or what... is nothing serious.

But you go on claiming victory as you always do. Nothing new to see here... all is well... move on... move on... move on.

Post #171 displays the childish dishonesty of Fitzy, folks. And like a true intellectually bankrupt neocon toadie, Fitzy just wants to ignore and deny his inability to disprove my points that countered his assertions, and now wants me to "prove" something that hasn't even taken place.....unless Fitzy can produce some sort of documentation that there's a (pick one: ebezzlement, theft, bribery, corruption) case in the works against NPR. I was discussing the FACT that you have (yet again) that neocon gas bag O'Keefe being given credit for more than what he did. All one has to do is follow the chronology of the post to see I'm not lying....as we will have Fitzy boy and his lap dog "T" repeat the same discussed and deconstructed talking points with insipid stubborness.

So it turns out the entire video was doctored, once again Brietbart's pimp O'keefe is exposed as a liar.

It is just too bad that NPR didn't seem to realize ahead of time that Breitbart's pimp is a liar...I'm sure they heard about the Acorn doctored tapes and the Sherrod doctored tape.

And still Walker gets a pass.

Gotta love rightwingloons.

Truth and honesty is NOT part of the neocon parrots and pundits lexicon.....hasn't been for 30 years.

Daily Kos: No shocker: O'Keefe's NPR video is a lie

NPR: O'Keefe 'Inappropriately Edited' Video; Exec's Words Still 'Egregious' : The Two-Way : NPR

Forum List

Back