New Video Emerges Of Gaddafi Being Sodomized While Alive During Capture

You DOPE,EVER HEARD OF RENDITION you know where the AMERICANS/BUSH THE ILLERATE allowed TORTURE and EXECUTION ........ so YAY GREAT AMERICA,MY ASS,YOU HYPOCRITE:cool:
Yay America! Nice new puppets you got there. The President should be Impeached over his shit.

You think obama has stopped the torture an exection? Hell he assingnated an American citizen.

either all links from NATO are valid, or none are... which is it bitch?

A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame
Fucking savages. Gaddafi was a tyrant and evil dictator but this is just sub human.
Now the new Regime has confirmed what I had thought was going on over there in the first place. That a Muslim theocracy was going to be set up. The New guy in charge said the new "liberated" Libya would be using Sharia law. Great. Another terrorist country in control of large oil reserves.

Sharia law as a base......like we did with the Bible.....how come those who keep on saying this are not mentioning this?.....its almost like Dean is posting under different names.....

Recently Obama supporters like lefty Ed Schultz was crying about how Obama wasn't getting any credit
for capturing Gaddafi....

Wonder how fast you lefties are gonna run away from this now that the truth is coming out how this guy was terrorized,tortured and possibly murdered...

How many Islamist terrorist will be created over this I wonder...
Why should Obama get credit for this? He had absolutely ZERO to do with it. Same applies to the killing of Bin Laden.

someone had to give the ok......i wonder who that was?.....

Thank you, President Obama!

Huh? Did Libya attack us or something?

As for the sodomy and torture of Ghaddafi...........oh those peaceful Muslims!!!

something tells me if we had a brutal dictator here,and he was caught like this guy,then you would see how violent peaceful Americans can be......some in this Country have caught and brutalized Citizens just for being different,so how does that make some of us any different than some of them?....

Last edited:
Ghaddafi was sodomized?

Was he in Abu Ghraib?

Abu-Ghraib-torture.jpg

the guy in the picture is not being Sodomized....do you know what the word means Chris?.....think back to when you were in high school.....that night,the football team....now do you remember?......

I see them all the time when I go quail hunting along the mexican border twice a year. The nasty bastards are all over the place leaving trash everywhere as they tresspass across farmlands and hunting preserves. We need President Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' program back in action that he once used.

im sure you do......leaving trash and trespassing makes them vicious people right?.....why dont you shoot them then?......

Who's to say I haven't shot at them? I suggest you look at the crimes they are committing in the states. Rapes, Kidnappings and Murders to our American citizens. Do you agree they commit these violent crimes? Do you agree they should be in our country? Answer those two questions please.

those doing those crimes are a small percentage of the Illegals,the criminal element that has come across......95% of Illegals are people who would not rape and murder....are you that fucking lame that i had to tell you this?.....

Thank you, President Obama!

Huh? Did Libya attack us or something?

As for the sodomy and torture of Ghaddafi...........oh those peaceful Muslims!!!

something tells me if we had a brutal dictator here,and he was caught like this guy,then you would see how violent peaceful Americans can be......some in this Country have caught and brutalized Citizens just for being different,so how does that make us some of us any different than some of them?....

Ever seen pictures of lynchings in the South in the early 1900s? And all the smiling people standing around posing for the camera afterwards?

im sure you do......leaving trash and trespassing makes them vicious people right?.....why dont you shoot them then?......

Who's to say I haven't shot at them? I suggest you look at the crimes they are committing in the states. Rapes, Kidnappings and Murders to our American citizens. Do you agree they commit these violent crimes? Do you agree they should be in our country? Answer those two questions please.

Mexican drug gangs are a problem.

Mexican immigrants are the hardest working people I have ever seen.

By the way...how much was your government check this month?

his government check has nothing to do with this you stupid ass......

Mexican drug gangs are a problem.

Mexican immigrants are the hardest working people I have ever seen.

By the way...how much was your government check this month?

hows your boyfriend's semen taste every night?

Chris just cant understand why he never gets to be the Pitcher....

So was this true or just wishful thinking on the part of USRetard?

Lol on search tag:

Search tags for this page
video of usarmyretired sodomizing gaddafi

Ghaddafi was sodomized?

Was he in Abu Ghraib?

Abu-Ghraib-torture.jpg

the guy in the picture is not being Sodomized....do you know what the word means Chris?.....think back to when you were in high school.....that night,the football team....now do you remember?......

Oh, then it's all ok what happened to him.
was the guy in the picture being Sodomized or not?.....do you know what the fucking word means Bo?......if your going to use a picture as an example.....use the right picture......

Oh, then it's all ok what happened to him.
was the guy in the picture being Sodomized or not?.....do you know what the fucking word means Bo?......if your going to use a picture as an example.....use the right picture......

I didn't use the example...and again, since he ISN'T being sodomized, it's okay what's happening to him.

Why did we support these loons again? How will Americans benefit from these loons running things in Libya? What a bizarre foreign policy.

Forum List

Back