New vaccine by Pfizer for babes

Maybe you should have something to add verses slinging out idiotic accusations. I don't work. I do have some time to do some research into these matters though.
Maybe you should go to school and learn HOW to conduct research...just looking at information and jumping to conclusions isn't research. A critical thinking course wouldn't hurt either.
Why would I desire to go back to school? To earn a living? Rod owns his land and homestead, its paid for. Has been for over fifteen years. Critical thinking requires searching out every aspect of an issue. Which is exactly what I am doing.

Do you have anything to offer to the OP concerning Prevnar?
Yep...my first post on the thread, which apparently you are too stupid to grasp the point of...:lol:

You have a crystal ball?
Proof positive that you are not at all interested in having any serious conversation about vaccines. You can't be bothered to even read a link from another.

You have your mind made up and you've based your own conclusion on emotional hyperbole and no science.
Really and you have made your mind up based on what? I have not seen you add a lot to the conversation. Are you supporting shooting up every American child with a pneumonia shot so we can save the world? If so why?

Yes, methyl mercury is a toxin. So is water.

One word: dose.
My post about dosage seems to have you short-circuiting.

Maybe you should have something to add verses slinging out idiotic accusations. I don't work. I do have some time to do some research into these matters though.
Maybe you should go to school and learn HOW to conduct research...just looking at information and jumping to conclusions isn't research. A critical thinking course wouldn't hurt either.
Why would I desire to go back to school? To earn a living? Rod owns his land and homestead, its paid for. Has been for over fifteen years. Critical thinking requires searching out every aspect of an issue. Which is exactly what I am doing.

Does 'critical thinking' require that you give the same weight to hysteria and unsubstantiated propaganda and you do to scientific findings?

For thinking to be truly critical, one has to filter out the detritis ...

Does 'critical thinking' require that you give the same weight to hysteria and unsubstantiated propaganda and you do to scientific findings?

Jillian, I have to agree with you that the claims by some are certainly unsubstantiated. However, I'm having a bit of trouble with "unsubstantiated propaganda". If propaganda is unsubstantiated, can we say that it is propaganda? If propaganda is substantiated, can we say that it is merely propaganda? Since you and others for your cause have deemed me to be uninformed, uneducated and an idiot, then you surely must think I am too stupid to answer your question.

I suppose you will have to ask someone in the scientific community who shares your views and opinions and you therefore wholeheartedly trust to answer your question. That way you will be more assured of getting the responses and the answers that you desire.

I will share this with you Jillian; there are more and more scientists and doctors who it appears are stepping away from the money and are trying to address truth as they see it without their pursuit of money any longer being in the equation. Since these men and women are now coming forward and telling their side of the story, I have no reason to believe that what they are telling me about the gross misconduct and corruption in their industry is not true. The number of these professionals is growing very quickly. They are working to expose the truth about their industry at the risk of being black listed, disbarred, financially ruined and even some have been threatened with death. Should I dismiss their testimonials as unsubstantiated or propaganda or as you have stated "unsubstantiated propaganda"? You make the call Jillian. Don't ask me. That is the freedom you and we have. The freedom to make that choice. I don't believe that these men and women are all lying. Their claims are more credible to me as they are not talking out for monetary gain. Quite the contrary I would say.

Jillian, I have to agree with you that the claims by some are certainly unsubstantiated. However, I'm having a bit of trouble with "unsubstantiated propaganda". If propaganda is unsubstantiated, can we say that it is propaganda? If propaganda is substantiated, can we say that it is merely propaganda? Since you and others for your cause have deemed me to be uninformed, uneducated and an idiot, then you surely must think I am too stupid to answer your question.

I suppose you will have to ask someone in the scientific community who shares your views and opinions and you therefore wholeheartedly trust to answer your question. That way you will be more assured of getting the responses and the answers that you desire.

I will share this with you Jillian; there are more and more scientists and doctors who it appears are stepping away from the money and are trying to address truth as they see it without their pursuit of money any longer being in the equation. Since these men and women are now coming forward and telling their side of the story, I have no reason to believe that what they are telling me about the gross misconduct and corruption in their industry is not true. The number of these professionals is growing very quickly. They are working to expose the truth about their industry at the risk of being black listed, disbarred, financially ruined and even some have been threatened with death. Should I dismiss their testimonials as unsubstantiated or propaganda or as you have stated "unsubstantiated propaganda"? You make the call Jillian. Don't ask me. That is the freedom you and we have. The freedom to make that choice. I don't believe that these men and women are all lying. Their claims are more credible to me as they are not talking out for monetary gain. Quite the contrary I would say.
Stories are no science, Ro.

Is Rod a troofer? I'd be surprised to find that she wasn't...the same tendency to believe and give credibility to confused people.

You have a crystal ball?
How many children do you know had polio?

polio_victim.jpg

This guy wasn't lucky enough to be vaccinated as a child.
This has what to do with shooting healthy children up here in America with a Prevnar shot?

If that was a serious question, this issue is way over your head.

Look up the incidence of polio in the United States in the 50's versus right now. Make sure to click on the pictures of the kids in their iron lungs.

And then ask yourself why there is a difference now.

Look up the incidence of polio in the United States in the 50's versus right now. Make sure to click on the pictures of the kids in their iron lungs.

Allow me...

Iron_Lungs_small.jpg

The Polio Ward of an American hospital, filled with children.

photo91.jpg

Here is one of the individual units in Boston Children's Hospital.

Thanks to the polio vaccine, these wards are a thing of the past.

Yep...my first post on the thread, which apparently you are too stupid to grasp the point of...:lol:

How many children do you know had polio?

polio_victim.jpg

This guy wasn't lucky enough to be vaccinated as a child.
This has what to do with shooting healthy children up here in America with a Prevnar shot?

What class of disease is Polio?

What class of disease is Pneumonia?

What causes Polio?

What causes Pneumonia?

Can Polio turn into Pneumonia? Will Pneumonia, if I get it, turn into Polio?

Or is the Polio, Flu and Pneumonia differences over your head? I take it you also did not read the report that I linked for Prevnar from the CDC. Did you read the Pneumonia vaccine or the death reports I linked from 2006 from the CDC? These CDC reports reflect how many children and adults in the United States actually died from all disease types, accidents or other causes and the initial study cases that were used to justify Prevnar.

Now, I am asking again, who out there among the professionals which evidently omits myself and many others, can draw the conclusion that because of these studies and their associated reports Prevnar should now be our drug of choice? Ten years from now if it's not Prevnar, what's it going to be? The only way to accurately and truthfully say in a projection that you've saved X amount of lives is to track and document each and every single child from birth to grave. Anything less than that throws a big wrench into the drug justification machine. Eagle says 1.8 million lives will be saved around the world. I guess he can see far into the future.

I wonder how many of that 1.8 will die in an earthquake like Haiti or some mudslide in Guatemala, a tsunami like in the Indian Ocean. Now if Polio did not kill them and the tsunami did then Eagle's projection is flawed. Using a figure of 1.8 million being saved by FDA is a stretch. It is a stretch in anyone's imagination because these people are dying in the hundreds of thousands from natural disasters that cannot be controlled by drugs.

But not to fear, I'm sure Eagle and all of his believing cohorts will soon come up with a drug which will proclaim it denies death its victory over all in the world. All they need is more money to study it and a fool of a taxpayer to finance it. Maybe Pfizer will consider donating these $45.00 shots to that 1.8 million around the world who Eagle says will not live without them.

These people of that 1.8 million figure would have to be removed from his projected figures if we are not skewing projections. Once we get just the figures for the American public we would have to get back to the base figures. Pfizer and CDC and the FDA are trying to justify shooting up every child in America with a shot for a few types of Pneumonia that are not all that life threatening.

Can you tell me the corrected and adjusted figures? Any figures used to read into the future aren't too reliable since we don't have the science to predict the exact date of a future earthquake, volcano, tsunami or how many people will die in these disasters. It may be that some are willing to take a chance on these Pneumonia shots with their own children but not all are willing to do the same especially when they are aware of what others have suffered from these type shots. Maybe they would rather take a chance on an earthquake, volcano or tsunami. If so that is their right. It is a fucking free country still and we have a choice.

What causes Polio?
A virus.

What causes Pneumonia?
A bacterium.

Can Polio turn into Pneumonia? Will Pneumonia, if I get it, turn into Polio?
No, but both can kill a child.

Now, I am asking again, who out there among the professionals which evidently omits myself and many others, can draw the conclusion that because of these studies and their associated reports Prevnar should now be our drug of choice? Ten years from now if it's not Prevnar, what's it going to be?
Drug of choice? Are you unaware that children in America are given a large battery of vaccines throughout their development? This is primarily why infant and child mortality remains ahistorically low.

The only way to accurately and truthfully say in a projection that you've saved X amount of lives is to track and document each and every single child from birth to grave. Anything less than that throws a big wrench into the drug justification machine. Eagle says 1.8 million lives will be saved around the world. I guess he can see far into the future.
No, I just see 1.8 million children needlessly dying per year of pneumonia infections.

I wonder how many of that 1.8 will die in an earthquake like Haiti or some mudslide in Guatemala, a tsunami like in the Indian Ocean. Now if Polio did not kill them and the tsunami did then Eagle's projection is flawed. Using a figure of 1.8 million being saved by FDA is a stretch. It is a stretch in anyone's imagination because these people are dying in the hundreds of thousands from natural disasters that cannot be controlled by drugs.
So, by your logic, we should ban all medicine because we're all going to die anyways?

But not to fear, I'm sure Eagle and all of his believing cohorts will soon come up with a drug which will proclaim it denies death its victory over all in the world. All they need is more money to study it and a fool of a taxpayer to finance it. Maybe Pfizer will consider donating these $45.00 shots to that 1.8 million around the world who Eagle says will not live without them.
If you want to die young, don't let met stop you.

These people of that 1.8 million figure would have to be removed from his projected figures if we are not skewing projections. Once we get just the figures for the American public we would have to get back to the base figures. Pfizer and CDC and the FDA are trying to justify shooting up every child in America with a shot for a few types of Pneumonia that are not all that life threatening.

Can you tell me the corrected and adjusted figures? Any figures used to read into the future aren't too reliable since we don't have the science to predict the exact date of a future earthquake, volcano, tsunami or how many people will die in these disasters. It may be that some are willing to take a chance on these Pneumonia shots with their own children but not all are willing to do the same especially when they are aware of what others have suffered from these type shots. Maybe they would rather take a chance on an earthquake, volcano or tsunami. If so that is their right. It is a fucking free country still and we have a choice.
It's pretty simple. 1.8 million children are dying of preventable pneumonia infections per year.

I want to prevent those children from dying young, and you don't give a damn as long as you're healthy.

What causes Polio?
A virus.

What causes Pneumonia?
A bacterium.

Pneumonia can be viral, bacterial and there are fungal types of pneumonia. There are dozens of these which are variations of these three. This is nothing new. What is new is the Clostridia difficile cases have dramatically increased with the introduction of the very types of injections you insist on giving to children. Why do you insist on killing the natural bacteria that boosts a child's natural immune system? When a child is born they do not possess a fully functional and strong immune system. This is developed naturally and without your help. Your insistence on vaccinating these children at birth puts them at a much greater risk. Not only in childhood but also later in their lives. I guess that could work out. Its kind of like job security or profit building isn't it?

eagleseven said:
Drug of choice? Are you unaware that children in America are given a large battery of vaccines throughout their development? This is primarily why infant and child mortality remains ahistorically low.
You made my point. What are all of the adverse reactions to the battery of vaccines that these babes are given? How many babes suffer life long adverse effects from some of these vaccines that they are given?

eagleseven said:
No, I just see 1.8 million children needlessly dying per year of pneumonia infections.
You keep saying 1.8 million children.

In only the United States how many people contracted Pneumonia and died from it during 2002 through 2007? And how many of those were children?
You can use these three government links as I did if you like.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr58/nvsr58_01.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr47/nvs47_03.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr53/nvsr53_05acc.pdf

eagleseven said:
So, by your logic, we should ban all medicine because we're all going to die anyways?
You can be as ignorant as you want. I think you know better than that.

eagelseven said:
If you want to die young, don't let met stop you.
I won't I'm already on the downhill side of life now. Dying does not bother me it's never been something I feared. It's quite natural really. What's the matter you want to live forever?

eagleseven said:
It's pretty simple. 1.8 million children are dying of preventable pneumonia infections per year.
Again you fail to say if this is a figure for the world over or if you are claiming this as a figure for the United States. Or did you just pull this figure out of a hat? Where did all these 1.8 million children die per year?

eagleseven said:
I want to prevent those children from dying young, and you don't give a damn as long as you're healthy.
Then move over to those countries where those 1.8 million children you claim are dying every year and take care of them. Clean up their water, get them out of the landfills, make sure they get a proper diet, teach them proper hygiene but most of all stop weakening their undeveloped immune systems with chemicals.

Provide evidence that vaccinating young children causes them to die. You are beyond stupid. The reality is that those vaccinations PREVENT death and crippling illnesses. And the REALITY is when RETARDS like you refuse to use them and convince gullible parents to not use them more children die or get those illnesses.

a while ago i began to get walking pnemonia about yearly....i took the vaccine...havent had it since....i have no side effects from the shot and i only take it once every 8 or so years...it has stopped the infections and the scarring...a win win for me....

What causes Polio?
A virus.

A bacterium.

Pneumonia can be viral, bacterial and there are fungal types of pneumonia. [Edited out the rest of your misinformed post]
Honestly, I can't tell if you are misinformed or if your motivation is disinformation. If the former, you can stop because you've demonstrated how misinformed you are. If the latter, you're being dishonest.

At the moment, I can't think of any other reason one would see such continued drivel.

Excerpts:
The New Pneumonia Jab

PREVNAR VACCINE (FOR PNEUMONIA AND PNEUMOCOCCAL MENINGITIS)

SIDE-EFFECTS:

50% of recipients will get redness and soreness at the injection site, 21% get a fever (over 100.3 F), chills, general malaise, irritability, drowsiness, decreased appetite, arthritis. 1 in 10,000 cases involves a serious reaction including trouble breathing, hives, having a fast heartbeat and becoming dizzy. Seizures also occurred in 1 in 10,000 – almost all seizures occurred within 4 days of vaccination. (2 and 3).

According to the manufacturer, Wyeth, the following reactions may also occur:
Vomiting, diarrhoea, injection site redness, fever over 38 Degrees C, drowsiness, irritability, swelling interfering with movement, seizures, hypotonic hyperesponsive episode, dermatitis, face oedema, angioneurotic oedema, dyspnoea, bronchospasm, anaphylactic shock.
As with other aluminium-containing vaccines, a nodule may occasionally be palpable at the injection site for several weeks
As the rate for pneumonia is 10 in 100,000 and the rate for serious vaccine side-effects is 1 in 10,000, this makes the risk from the vaccine the same, if not more, than the risk from the disease.

SAFETY TRIAL
Of the 17,066 children involved in the Prevnar safety trial, there were 24 hospitalisations, including 2 cases of pneumonia and 1 case of otitis media (the very things they are supposed to be immunising against) and 1 case of congestive heart failure. In addition to this there were also 162 visits to the emergency room department including 20 cases of seizure, 15 cases of otitis media, 6 cases of pneumonia and 1 case of sepsis.
12 cases of SIDS death also occurred in subjects receiving Prevnar and 1 SIDS like death in a child over 1 year old. This included 1 death within 1 week of vaccination, 2 deaths 2 weeks after vaccination, 2 deaths one month after vaccination and 4 deaths in the year following vaccination. (4).
There have also been 217 DEATHS reported to Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System in the US since 2000.
E.G. VAERS case number 167703 states: ‘Information has been received from an investigator regarding a 3 month old female who received her first dose of Prevnar as part of a post-marketing safety surveillance trial. At 39 days, post vax, the infant died due to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.’ (5). .................information continued at link

Prevnar vaccine is having an unfortunate effect: promoting new superbugs that cause ear infections.

Viva La France! It took them almost ten years to get a conviction on Soros for his fraud. I wonder how long before this one in finalized.

eczemababy.jpg

This little girl is suffering from Eczema Vaccinatum, which is a severe eczema caused by vaccination.
who-vn.jpg

This boy had progressive vaccinia, a massive flesh eating infection caused by vaccination. He had been immuno compromised prior to his shot and unfortunately he died as a result of his injuries.

Source: [from Fenner F., Henderson DA, et al. Smallpox and its Eradication. WHO. 1988]

More vaccine injury photographs.

Ironically Kaiser Permanent is where the Prevnar test where done also.
Keidi Obi Awadu
(1996) – From 1989 to 1991, Kaiser Permanent along with the L.A. County Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), injected over 700 “mostly minority” babies with unlicensed experimental vaccines with fraudulently-obtained consent from the parents. One of the vaccines used, Edmonston-Zagreb high-titer, had already obtained a notorious reputation overseas for killing almost one out of every 13 babies in closely controlled studies in the Third World.

rasta.jpg

High dose Edmonston Zagreb (EZ) measles vaccine

In the 1980s, the World Health Organization declared measles a life-threatening illness in Third World countries. To lower infant mortality rates, they recommended that the high-titer EZ measles vaccine be used on infants younger than 15 months old. ……Not only did the experiment prove ineffective, it had disastrous consequences. Says Prost: “In 1987, four large ‘studies’ – …. using the very-high-titer EZ measles vaccine were sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Johns Hopkins University, and their Department of International Health. These studies used concentrations of the EZ vaccine in doses 10 to 500 times the standard in babies as young as four months old. Studies were done in Haiti, Senegal, Mexico, and Guinea-Bissau.” Prost refers to this incident as a huge, silent disaster for Third World countries and inner city USA. Had the experiment not been stopped – largely through the efforts of one person – consequences would have been far worse, as deaths were not clearly associated with the vaccine. She elaborates: “It is very unlikely that any of those deaths would ever have been linked to the vaccine, since deaths were delayed. They didn’t begin until six months after vaccination and they continued up until four years after vaccination. Additionally, the deaths were not from measles. Babies died of infections, diarrhea, malnutrition, and all the other things that Third World babies usually die of, because what the vaccine did in some babies, particularly girls, was cause a broad immunosuppression… It’s important to point out that, at least in Haiti, the study was done on a population that included a number of HIV-positive infants. So there were children given this very-high-dose vaccine who were already known to be immunocompromised.”

History shows the poor or disenfranchised are the first to be used in these studies to approve drugs before these are unleashed on the public at large.

Orphans experimented on without consent. Selected human guinea pigs.
Australian orphans were used as guinea pigs -- Zinn 314 (7097): 1781 -- BMJ
Shame of children used in experiments on Aids

State Sanctioned Abuse of Children

From the cradle to the grave

By John Murray - posted Tuesday, 14 August 2007
There is one group in society so powerless, that its voice has not been heard. The abuses its members experienced should make all of those arguing about rights, morality, power, and the separation of Church and State, in the debate on stem cell research, sit up and take notice.

Its members are the victims of the lack of church and state separation in past medical experimentation in this country. They are the children who lived in child welfare institutions and were used as real life “lab rats” in the pursuit of medical breakthroughs.

This little known history makes the debate about the rights of embryos appear farcical, tragic and hypocritical. For while great ideals about intents to do public good are being argued, with each side claiming the moral high ground, the protagonists in the debate are ignoring the fact that they have carried out dangerous tests on unsuspecting and helpless children.

Together, they engaged in experiments that were against the moral codes not just of our society, but against standards of behaviour codified in international law after the Nuremberg war crimes trials..... continued at link
Cradle to grave big pharm owns you.

Guinea Pig Kids - 'Aids Denial' and Human Experiments
Categories
Health
Society

Experiments with highly toxic pharmaceutical drugs on orphans in New York - exposed first by Liam Scheff in an article titled The House That AIDS Built - are still, after more than three years, the subject of heated discussion, specially since the BBC aired a documentary titled Guinea Pig Kids.

It’s unethical to recommend a vaccine which hasn’t even received the usual minimal safety testing let alone long term testing.”

Vaccination: The Basics…

Excerpt: Pneumococcal Disease Vaccine

A March, 2008 B.C. study, published in the Canadian Respiratory Journal, analyzed hospital data from the Canadian Institute for Health Information which showed that the rate of empyema, a little-known but potentially fatal lung infection, had increased 30% overall between 1995 and 2003. Although the disease mainly afflicts the elderly, a “distressing” finding was that the numbers had doubled in patients under 19, and increased more than 450% in one-to-four year olds. Head researcher, Dr. Christian Finley and his team suggested that pressure from Prevnar® pneumococcal vaccine had increased pneumococcus serotype 1, which is not included in the vaccine and is the most common cause of the empyema. They said there may have also been an even greater shift from a prevalence of pneumococci to one of Staphylococcus or E coli bacteria. The pus that forms around the lungs of empyema patients must sometimes be removed via chest surgery; on average, they spend three weeks in hospital.

Forum List

Back