New vaccine by Pfizer for babes

Your link, while it did take a bit of work for me to get you to post it, clearly reveals that less than 400 children in AMERICA are actually dying from pneumonia from the 2006 figures which you referred to.
Thanks to the Prevnar vaccine, only 400 American children died of Pneumonia in 2006, versus 1.8 million in the rest of the world. Prevnar has been available in the US since 2000.

The 400 who died were likely the children of parents who refused the vaccine.

Last edited:
Your link, while it did take a bit of work for me to get you to post it, clearly reveals that less than 400 children in AMERICA are actually dying from pneumonia from the 2006 figures which you referred to.
Thanks to the Prevnar vaccine, only 400 American children died of Pneumonia in 2006, versus 1.8 million in the rest of the world. Prevnar has been available in the US since 2000.

Your claim you back it up with statistics.

Statistically there is no proof that child deaths in the United States of America cause by the Pneumonia or Influenza have been reduced by your vaccines since 1979. That is based on facts in the death reports for the entire United States from 1979 to 1995. I'm basing this statement on facts provided by the National report for death totals from 1979 through 1995.

If all you money grubbing pharmaceutical bio-tech princes want to shoot children up with this crap then you pay for their medical from birth to grave. Don't shove your liabilities and obligations off on the taxpayer.

Statistically there is no proof that child deaths in the United States of America cause by the Pneumonia or Influenza have been reduced by your vaccines since 1979. That is based on facts in the death reports for the entire United States from 1979 to 1995. I'm basing this statement on facts provided by the National report for death totals from 1979 through 1995.

If all you money grubbing pharmaceutical bio-tech princes want to shoot children up with this crap then you pay for their medical from birth to grave. Don't shove your liabilities and obligations off on the taxpayer.
Ohhhh, those bad, BAD scientists!

:rolleyes:

It's the usual vaccine self-licking ice cream cone. We prevent morbidity and mortality with vaccines to the point where people stop worrying about the disease and start worrying about the vaccines.

So ironic.

Access VAERS

Before searching the data, please read the
U.S. Government disclaimer

Search Now

The search engine examines symptoms, vaccines, dates, places, and more. It produces tables, graphs, maps, and full event reports. Online documentation and popup help messages guide you through the use of the search engine.

You can also download the data to do local analysis.

Search Results for Vaccine Adverse Reactions, all ages;

adverseaffectsofvaccinesreporttoVAE.png

Access VAERS

Search Now

The search engine examines symptoms, vaccines, dates, places, and more. It produces tables, graphs, maps, and full event reports. Online documentation and popup help messages guide you through the use of the search engine.

did you read and understand the disclaimer?

Access VAERS

Search Now

Do you have a problem?

Do you have a problem?
From your own link said:
When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.
A statement warning of the dangers of applying the classic post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. It's not too bright to do that and folks usually end up saying, 'so what?'. Just sayin'.

us_post_causes_global_warming_lrg.jpg

You two you do your own search. I am not the one that seems to have a problem with people having complete, full and inform consent about any medication manufactured by these large pharmaceutical companies. One can also consider how many people or doctors may have never reported side effects due to not realizing the side effects were actually vaccine related.

You two you do your own search. I am not the one that seems to have a problem with people having complete, full and inform consent about any medication manufactured by these large pharmaceutical companies. One can also consider how many people or doctors may have never reported side effects due to not realizing the side effects were actually vaccine related.

300sw5yuyu405.gif

What exactly in your thought processes causes you to think that what Eder, E7, geaux, ravi, or I posted means we have any sort of problem with informed consent?

Pneumonia is the leading cause of child mortality in the world.
This vaccine, if distributed around the world, will save approximately 1.8 million children per year.
You have a crystal ball?
Proof positive that you are not at all interested in having any serious conversation about vaccines. You can't be bothered to even read a link from another.
You have your mind made up and you've based your own conclusion on emotional hyperbole and no science.
This was only your assumption. I cover this in my response to Eagleseven. "1.8 million children" in the world does not equate to how many children actually died of pneumonia in the United States no matter how one tries to twist it.

Children in the US DO die of pnemonia, sepsis and meningitis.
Meningitis is quite common. My kids have a niece who had it at the age of 7. She missed 6 months of school, had to learn how to walk again. The kids' dad had spinal meningitis when he was a kid.
Why wouldn't we vaccinate our kids if we have it available?
Maybe Rod works for a hospital and in the interest of the bottom line for the hospital would rather see lots of sick kids being admitted. KACHING!
Odd, if one looks at the VAERS reporting several cases of vaccines given caused sepsis. There are also reported cases of meningitis reported contributed to vaccines that were given. There are many children who have had adverse reactions from these vaccines that are left crippled or with side effects they will never recover from. It is a non issue unless one has accurate and complete data on both adverse reactions and benefits. IMO, pharmaceutical companies have had free reign to do there own things with little to no oversight and no actual independent oversight. I refer to another thread post where I link the article of the four whistle blowers concerning the complicity of FDA with corporates, from one FDA supervisor to the whistle blower, "Industry is our client".
I may be mistaken but it has always been my belief that our government bureaucracies are supposed to be working for the people.
Maybe Rod works for a hospital and in the interest of the bottom line for the hospital would rather see lots of sick kids being admitted. KACHING!
Ravi said:
Maybe you should go to school and learn HOW to conduct research...just looking at information and jumping to conclusions isn't research. A critical thinking course wouldn't hurt either.
Tell me Si who has been attacking who in this thread with blind innuendo's and ignorant comments?

Maybe you should go to school and learn HOW to conduct research...just looking at information and jumping to conclusions isn't research. A critical thinking course wouldn't hurt either.
Why would I desire to go back to school? To earn a living? Rod owns his land and homestead, its paid for. Has been for over fifteen years. Critical thinking requires searching out every aspect of an issue. Which is exactly what I am doing.

Do you have anything to offer to the OP concerning Prevnar?
Yep...my first post on the thread, which apparently you are too stupid to grasp the point of...:lol:
Irony at its best.

Proof positive that you are not at all interested in having any serious conversation about vaccines. You can't be bothered to even read a link from another.
You have your mind made up and you've based your own conclusion on emotional hyperbole and no science.
Really and you have made your mind up based on what? I have not seen you add a lot to the conversation. Are you supporting shooting up every American child with a pneumonia shot so we can save the world? If so why? I have yet to see you make a credible answer to this question.

Yes, methyl mercury is a toxin. So is water.
One word: dose.
My post about dosage seems to have you short-circuiting.
No. Actually it just sounded like you tooting your own horn so I was ignoring you.

Does 'critical thinking' require that you give the same weight to hysteria and unsubstantiated propaganda and you do to scientific findings?

For thinking to be truly critical, one has to filter out the detritis ...

Jillian, I have to agree with you that the claims by some are certainly unsubstantiated. However, I'm having a bit of trouble with "unsubstantiated propaganda". If propaganda is unsubstantiated, can we say that it is propaganda? If propaganda is substantiated, can we say that it is merely propaganda? Since you and others for your cause have deemed me to be uninformed, uneducated and an idiot, then you surely must think I am too stupid to answer your question.

I suppose you will have to ask someone in the scientific community who shares your views and opinions and you therefore wholeheartedly trust to answer your question. That way you will be more assured of getting the responses and the answers that you desire.

I will share this with you Jillian; there are more and more scientists and doctors who it appears are stepping away from the money and are trying to address truth as they see it without their pursuit of money any longer being in the equation. Since these men and women are now coming forward and telling their side of the story, I have no reason to believe that what they are telling me about the gross misconduct and corruption in their industry is not true. The number of these professionals is growing very quickly. They are working to expose the truth about their industry at the risk of being black listed, disbarred, financially ruined and even some have been threatened with death. Should I dismiss their testimonials as unsubstantiated or propaganda or as you have stated "unsubstantiated propaganda"? You make the call Jillian. Don't ask me. That is the freedom you and we have. The freedom to make that choice. I don't believe that these men and women are all lying. Their claims are more credible to me as they are not talking out for monetary gain. Quite the contrary I would say.
Stories are no science, Ro.
"Stories" are all people have to tell what has happened to them, their children or their patients. If we go with this theory of yours we have surely given up any freedom we may have to be ruled over by self appointed kings. Not sure about you but personally I do not wish to go that route.

Is Rod a troofer? I'd be surprised to find that she wasn't...the same tendency to believe and give credibility to confused people.
Agian another intelligent assumption on Ravi's part. I truly did not feel the need or the desire to respond to this.

A virus.
A bacterium.
No, but both can kill a child
Pneumonia can be viral, bacterial and there are fungal types of pneumonia. [Edited out the rest of your misinformed post]
Honestly, I can't tell if you are misinformed or if your motivation is disinformation. If the former, you can stop because you've demonstrated how misinformed you are. If the latter, you're being dishonest.
At the moment, I can't think of any other reason one would see such continued drivel.
You have called information 'drivel' even when it was from the CDC. Since you believe I am 'misinformed' or providing 'disinformation' maybe the best thing for you to do is bypass whatever I post. I do not recall anywhere in this thread where you have provided jack to back up your claims. BTW, I could really care less if you like me or not. Your barking only shows that you have an agenda to protect something that has been unleashed on the poor and unsuspecting. Whatever your reasons are I could care less. Since all you actually provided was your own precepts there is nothing you could say at this point would lead me to believe you have any credibility.

Eczema vaccinatum is a rare severe adverse reaction to smallpox vaccination.
You really are stupid.
Here's Ravi again interjecting her intellect without reading all of the links more than likely.

Summary of thread:
Ro: Bad chemicals, bad, bad, bad.
Others: No, Ro. Let me take the time and effort to show you how it works.
Ro: Bad science, bad, bad, bad.
Others: :rolleyes:
And here is Si barking.

I can no longer find the wheat among the chaff. What point does Ro want to make? With all of the anti-chemistry threads lately, and with all of the cut-'n'-paste spam of random items that are not even tangential, I really have no idea.
You've gotten some of dr.gregg's ilk on you. You probably deserve it.

You guys live in denial. For whatever reasons there yours. You own it.
Stop the projecting bullshit.
I ask a simple question - 'What is your point?' - and you are still non-responsive. Not only that, you attack. Two sure signs of not only a weak argument, but a reflection on your being a dishonest broker in discussion.
"Stop projecting your bullshit" and use some some credible information besides what is being bought and paid for by big PHARMA, include our own bureaucratic agencies working for "industry" in that bought and paid for group.

I can no longer find the wheat among the chaff. What point does Ro want to make? With all of the anti-chemistry threads lately, and with all of the cut-'n'-paste spam of random items that are not even tangential, I really have no idea.
Viruses and bacterial infections are harmless and 99.99% of people would get no sicker than a mild cold if they caught one. Scientists are evil people in cahoots with big business and are trying to kill us all with these mysterious shots full of poison. At least that's what I'm getting out of her nonsense.
Damn. I was getting that same impression but was hoping I was wrong.
That's whacked.
Ravi and Si projecting again with nothing more to do than bark out their own little misguided assumptions.

It looks like Ro is a new type of troofer.
Sad, really.
As with all troofers, I have no patience with the willfully blind.

F
I have a great amount of patience until people love money more than people start to destroy the poor. When the poor mean nothing to those who believe money and power are the end all to cure the ills of the world, they can suck eggs and bark at the moon all day and I will not be moved. From your own words it appears that you jumped into 'bark at the moon' category.

Ro, your comprehension fails you. E7 did nothing to support your point at all, whatever that point is.
Oh, and by the way, get back on your chain.
I need someone to translate. Thanks in advance.
If you missed it, it is beyond your understanding.

The potential for super-immuno-deficient mutations from the use of these drugs appears to be your goal.
:lol:
That is guano crazy. I'm impressed that folks still bother to read her posts. She's established her irrelevance on this topic, at least with me.
The best thing you two can do for yourselves is abstain from reading whatever I post. I believe there is an ignore feature you can use for that.

Ohhhh, those bad, BAD scientists!

:rolleyes:
Here again you have chosen to make another ignorant barking statement verses backing anything up with facts or stats.

Do you have a problem?
From your own link said:
When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.
A statement warning of the dangers of applying the classic post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. It's not too bright to do that and folks usually end up saying, 'so what?'. Just sayin'.

us_post_causes_global_warming_lrg.jpg
Great, Si uses the Global warming fiasco to interject her thoughts when she has really nothing of any value to add to the conversation. Like it or not Si I'm on-board with the scientist who actually want to work to clean up the environment. Not the ones who want to tax the people to pay for their own luxuries at the expense taking advantage of the working man. The ones that will work to provide a stable and viable means to help clean up what corporations have been destroying for ages. Most people with any common sense would be. Don't take that as I support Gore for any reason, he is a slime ball and a hypocrite who could really care less about anything but lining his on pockets.

What exactly in your thought processes causes you to think that what Eder, E7, geaux, ravi, or I posted means we have any sort of problem with informed consent?
I give you all of your posts in this thread as an example.

It's The Onion, Ro. :rolleyes:
I'm not the one that posted it.

Forum List

Back