New USMB member Pic Thread

Had occasion to want to post a very current picture of myself elsewhere, so I might as well post it here as well.

This picture taken less than an hour ago, to be posted elsewhere in connection with a comment that I don't think I look nearly as old as I am. It's possible, by now, that if I were to let my hair grow out, I might see that it is now grey or even white, and that might make me look older than I otherwise do. As of when I started keeping my head shaved, some time before about 2010 or so, it had not yet shown any signs of going grey.

ZSC_7857_1640x2048-topaz-denoise.jpg

Had occasion to want to post a very current picture of myself elsewhere, so I might as well post it here as well.

This picture taken less than an hour ago, to be posted elsewhere in connection with a comment that I don't think I look nearly as old as I am. It's possible, by now, that if I were to let my hair grow out, I might see that it is now grey or even white, and that might make me look older than I otherwise do. As of when I started keeping my head shaved, some time before about 2010 or so, it had not yet shown any signs of going grey.

View attachment 809474

Yikes! That expression reminded me of Michael Douglas in the movie "Falling Down"! :eek-52:

falling-down-michael-douglas.gif

Yikes! That expression reminded me of Michael Douglas in the movie "Falling Down"! :eek-52:

Alas, I am not very good at doing pleasant photogenic expressions on cue, especially when I am also trying to remotely operate the camera from my cell phone, while trying to position myself properly within the view of a camera precariously perched on a pile of other stuff.

But to look at that picture, can you believe that I am sixty years old? I don't see even fifty in it, much less sixty.

Alas, I am not very good at doing pleasant photogenic expressions on cue, especially when I am also trying to remotely operate the camera from my cell phone, while trying to position myself properly within the view of a camera precariously perched on a pile of other stuff.

But to look at that picture, can you believe that I am sixty years old? I don't see even fifty in it, much less sixty.

That's a fact! You don't look 60 at all.

You don’t look a day over 30
Chick Magnet

…especially when I am also trying to remotely operate the camera from my cell phone, while trying to position myself properly within the view of a camera precariously perched on a pile of other stuff.

That's about how the camera was positioned when I took that last picture of myself. With me squirming around to put myself properly in its field of view.

z2023-07-30_14.59.11.jpg

Forum List

Back