New Trump scandals coming at you fast and furious! Never seen anything like it!

As fast as democrats can make them up. This is what they did to Sarah Palin .

Yep. But, unlike trump, she quit. He won't.

all trump does is settle.

During the election? You betcha. Take a look at his overall record and it is him doing the majority of the suing, and he wins the overwhelming majority of the cases.

lol... m'k...

sure.....

And he never sued his accusers.

I'm watching new scandal at the Trump Hotel in Panama City. A center for criminals to meet and make deals

A Panama tower carries Trump's name and ties to organized crime

oh yes... that was a good one- quite in depth on how dirty that trump family is.

Trump should know better than messing with a real man.

zone6yvcyuvz.jpg

oo - rah.

Yep. But, unlike trump, she quit. He won't.

all trump does is settle.

During the election? You betcha. Take a look at his overall record and it is him doing the majority of the suing, and he wins the overwhelming majority of the cases.

lol... m'k...

sure.....

There is it. Right on tape. Did he lie? Or did he go pu$$y?

guess he grabbed himself 'eh?

IMO anyone who gets to be president is corrupt and part of the "club" even if they act like they're an outsider.

But, I do have to say… I remember when Mr. slick was president and they had scandal after scandal after scandal after scandal….including many that the MSM never talked about. Anyone who took the time to research the Clintons knew that they were as corrupt and evil as it gets. However, the Dems not only turned a blind eye to all of that, but they always denied everything in a knee-jerk way and instead acted like he could do no wrong.

So, pardon me if I don't take their sudden interest in corruption seriously.

Yeah but that doesn't address anything reported. You guys have to stop auto hating things based on Mascots and start looking at what is being reported.

Yeah but that doesn't address anything reported. You guys have to stop auto hating things based on Mascots and start looking at what is being reported.

TBH, I'm not even into politics anymore. I believe that at the higher levels they're all corrupt, and as terrible as this may sound, I no longer have hope that the course we are on can be reversed. Plus, I think the mainstream media is a joke, so I don't even watch mainstream news. So you should direct your post toward someone who supports Trump, not someone who thinks he's a fraud and didn't vote for him. :dunno:

TBH, I'm not even into politics anymore. I believe that at the higher levels they're all corrupt, and as terrible as this may sound, I no longer have hope that the course we are on can be reversed. Plus, I think the mainstream media is a joke, so I don't even watch mainstream news. So you should direct your post toward someone who supports Trump, not someone who thinks he's a fraud and didn't vote for him. :dunno:

That's even worse. You don' know aNY details about the corruption but have determined that whatever the corruption is doesn' matter. What matters more is that you know it's bullshit based on nothing but past opinion on other things.

You have to stop using Mascots and whataboutism as defensea to auto hate things.

That's even worse. You don' know aNY details about the corruption but have determined that whatever the corruption is doesn' matter. What matters more is that you know it's bullshit based on nothing but past opinion on other things.

You have to stop using Mascots and whataboutism as defensea to auto hate things.

What are you talking about? I never said that it doesn't matter, please do not put words in my mouth. I said that I am not into politics anymore and I believe they're all corrupt. That doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything about that. In fact I do quite a lot about it, but that's a different topic. As for the rest of what you said, again I have no idea what you're talking about.

What are you talking about? I never said that it doesn't matter, please do not put words in my mouth. I said that I am not into politics anymore and I believe they're all corrupt. That doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything about that. In fact I do quite a lot about it, but that's a different topic. As for the rest of what you said, again I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cool buddy

Good comparison. Neither Palin or trump can articulate a full thought, use a complete sentence, or make a public appearance without limping away on one foot while the other is stuck in their mouth.

Forum List

Back