New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

It is simply bizarre that "we" are even having this discussion. Men and women are NOT equal, have never been equal, and will never be equal. While they are of the same species, the differences are significant and telling. There are undeniable differences in size, strength, cognition, attitude, communication, priorities, and in the way of making decisions. What sane human would suggest that the reason 80% of incarcerated people are men is discrimination against men? Why is the sports world having a collective case of agita because "trans women" want to participate in sports?

Accordingly, men are generally better at some tasks and women are generally better at others...nurturing children being at the top of the list.

Deal with it.

"Men and women are NOT equal, have never been equal, and will never be equal. While they are of the same species, the differences are significant and telling. There are undeniable differences in size, strength, cognition, attitude, communication, priorities, and in the way of making decisions."

I'm 5 feet 9 inches

as are many men!

there are LOTS of females taller and bigger than me.

Many women are much smarter than the average man

Many women are better at many things than the average man.

ALL people should be allowed the opportunity to aspire to whatever they desire regardless of sex.

If a woman wants to be a doctor, a lawyer, an indian chief, a scientist, a chef, a movie director, a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker, a politician, or a president then nobody should be telling her "but...but....you're a WOMAN!"
---------------------------------------------- you are negligible by your measurements and are a little guy of PAJAMA BOY stock by the things you say 'AName '

Last edited:
2019 and I know lots of MEN that would never vote or put a woman in any kind of political power . As I have said in a number of different threads ---women think different , more emotional . -------- just a general comment .

Different is not a synonym for unequal.
---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .
So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.
------------------------------------- MANY are like children same as many liberals male and female . MANY liberals are like childdren . Heck , just read this BOARD . Heck , just read your own posts to see what I mean about childlike views and reasoning P.P.. .
I find it interesting that so many of you conservative guys are so threatened by the idea that woman can be equal to men. That speaks volumes about your confidence in your own masculinity
---------------------------------------- and as you say , women CAN be equal . What does that take ?? Is any Special Training involved PP ??

When the Democrats abolish Affirmative Action racial discrimination in employment and education they will be taken seriously

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.

Harley is correct that men and women are never equal and should never be consider equal.

Sorry but it is true...

so they should be considered 2/3 of a male?

should they lose their vote?
right to run for office?
ALL rights?
should they be allowed to own property?

not all men are equal , either.

some men are BIGGER
some men are TALLER
some are SMARTER

Here we go with " Racist " for stating women and men are not equal...

Did I write anyone should lose their rights?

Nope, but as usual the left will scream that is what I meant...

Fact is no one is equal to the next person and to think you should be, well most of you are delusional as can be...

It's not racist, it's misogynistic. Exactly the same as racism in that it involves discrimination and bias against equal rights for an indentifiable group based on their supposed "inferiority" to men. The only difference between misogyny and racism, is that the basis for discrimination is sex, not race.

You are not equal to a man and a man is not equal to you... Got it!

You can not swing a damn hammer, carry massive amount of weight or do the physical sports of men and men can not birth a damn child, so get a good damn clue and realize no one is equal to the next person in life.

Someone will always be better, stronger, smarter and faster than you and saying everyone should be treated equal is a loser admitting they know they are not equal but can not accept the damn reality!

thing that I find funny is the one female poster that comes on board that says that RAPE is EVERYONES problem because she can't do much about RAPE so she lives in FEAR . Men generally do not fear RAPE and the ones that do are probably Pajama Boy types [with some exceptions] . Yet , she comes on Board bragging of how ' femi nazi' and EQUAL that she is and she claims that RAPE is everyones problem ---------------- When RAPE , sure isn't MY problem !!.

It is simply bizarre that "we" are even having this discussion. Men and women are NOT equal, have never been equal, and will never be equal. While they are of the same species, the differences are significant and telling. There are undeniable differences in size, strength, cognition, attitude, communication, priorities, and in the way of making decisions. What sane human would suggest that the reason 80% of incarcerated people are men is discrimination against men? Why is the sports world having a collective case of agita because "trans women" want to participate in sports?

Accordingly, men are generally better at some tasks and women are generally better at others...nurturing children being at the top of the list.

Deal with it.
You're another numb-nuts who does not understand the difference between sameness and equality. In general, men and women are different. Neither is better than the other , Just different. At the same time, as has been pointed out to you, women can do the same things as men

Do you agree with this jackass that Trump hired when he said that society was damaged when women started to work outside of the home? Yes or know.

You are an embarrassment and a disgrace to the male gender . And yes , the avatar is me

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!
Are you suggesting that men, and women are equal?

If a woman wants to be a doctor, a lawyer, an indian chief, a scientist, a chef, a movie director, a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker, a politician, or a president then nobody should be telling her "but...but....you're a WOMAN!"

Just don’t expect ME to do business with that female doctor, business owner, scientist, etc...

I turned down an ambulance ride several years ago because both EMTs were female. I’ve changed banks several times due to a lack of make tellers or account managers.
You have problems!!

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!
Are you suggesting that women should be relegated to the role of handmaiden or wet nurse?

Watch the video clip!!
Are you suggesting that women should be relegated to the role of handmaiden or wet nurse?
I’m not making suggestions. I’m asking you point blank; a question...

Different is not a synonym for unequal.
---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .
So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.
------------------------------------- MANY are like children same as many liberals male and female . MANY liberals are like childdren . Heck , just read this BOARD . Heck , just read your own posts to see what I mean about childlike views and reasoning P.P.. .
I find it interesting that so many of you conservative guys are so threatened by the idea that woman can be equal to men. That speaks volumes about your confidence in your own masculinity
------------------------------------------------ not threatened but EQUALITY between male and female just isn't true even in simple things that can be measured like physical ability to rescue people from burning buildings or in fighting or in battle PP .
Horseshit!

------------------------------------------------ not threatened but EQUALITY between male and female just isn't true even in simple things that can be measured like physical ability to rescue people from burning buildings or in fighting or in battle PP .
Horseshit!
When women start having to register for the draft, and start filling 50 percent of the body bags... Get back to us...

Watch the video clip!!
I’m not making suggestions. I’m asking you point blank; a question...
Then the answer is a resounding yes.

Horseshit!
When women start having to register for the draft, and start filling 50 percent of the body bags... Get back to us...
Meanwhile, women should be penalized because men set up a system where they were excluded from the draft and only recently became allowed to serve in combat ?

Horseshit!
Meanwhile, women should be penalized because men set up a system where they were excluded from the draft and only recently became allowed to serve in combat ?
Could you point us to the mass outrage where women insisted on being included?

All people are created with equal right to opportunity
They are not created equal and liberals spend a lot of time trying to smoothly homogenize everything in an insipid attempt for fairness and virtue signaling

I don't know much but VP Mike Pence got things figured out as to how a Grown Man like himself should treat 'strange' women . Just study Pence strategies and tactics , add a few of your own and everything should be ok ,

Forum List

Back