New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • have different strengths, biologies
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
  • concerns and approaches to problem solving?
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
That is too fucking idiotic to bother answering . And once again, your calling me a jackass does not make you look smart. It only shows that you are not so damned sure of yourself.

His point about the differences between the sexes, was completely reasonable. YOu calling it a name, was not an answer to any of his points.

You are the one avoiding real substance, and just name calling.
I called him a name? Really what name was that. ? Is it possible that you don't understand the difference between call someone an idiot, and saying that their post is idiotic? I suppose it is possible

And now you want to argue semantics. Anything to avoid addressing the actual points of your enemies.

Typical liberal.
Still falling back on your childish games I see. Understandable. It's all that you have.
You mean like your inability to say anything substantive or halfway intelligent ever, so instead reply to everything you have no answer for as a "childish game" hoping you can just walk away with shit in your pants hoping no one will smell you?

Women arent [sic] equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont [sic] feel like complete losers.
So you agree with this ass hat that women are inferior to men and should have less rights ? Yes or no?

View attachment 291172

So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.

View attachment 291174

Of course, once again, the subhuman piece of shit who supports the “right” of dangerous male perverts to claim to “identify as women” in order to violate the safety, privacy, and modest of actual women by invading their restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such, is falsely accusing someone else of having “misogynist views”.
Oops ! Spoke to soon. Watch that shit Bobby.

His point about the differences between the sexes, was completely reasonable. YOu calling it a name, was not an answer to any of his points.

I called him a name? Really what name was that. ? Is it possible that you don't understand the difference between call someone an idiot, and saying that their post is idiotic? I suppose it is possible

And now you want to argue semantics. Anything to avoid addressing the actual points of your enemies.

Typical liberal.
Still falling back on your childish games I see. Understandable. It's all that you have.

Tell me, why did your op not quote the man saying what you claimed he said?
Watch the god damned video child!

Said the man that cannot answer the most simple, yet important question.

You didn't QUOTE him saying it, because he never said it.

Typical liberal.
The only way to deal with you idiots is to mock you. You don't accept facts, you can't be reasoned with and you can't be told the truth unless it agrees with your perversity.
It is you morons and Trump ass lickers who do not accept facts

Said the lib that believes Trump said the "very fine people" bit, or that Trump "admitted to sexual assault". LOL!!!

2019 and I know lots of MEN that would never vote or put a woman in any kind of political power . As I have said in a number of different threads ---women think different , more emotional . -------- just a general comment .

Different is not a synonym for unequal.
---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .
So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.
------------------------------------- MANY are like children same as many liberals male and female . MANY liberals are like childdren . Heck , just read this BOARD . Heck , just read your own posts to see what I mean about childlike views and reasoning P.P.. .

Typical liberal.
The only way to deal with you idiots is to mock you. You don't accept facts, you can't be reasoned with and you can't be told the truth unless it agrees with your perversity.
It is you morons and Trump ass lickers who do not accept facts
Liar.

Y'know, I have no idea if this guy has actually said any of the things your looney-left publication claims he did - but I do know this: He's black.

So if you're attacking him or denouncing what he has said, you're a racist.

Women have always had the right to work.

This guy sounds pretty stupid.

BTW: Men and Women are NOT EQUAL

Women are far superior.

How'd our first handmaiden take the news?

melania-trump-scowl-350-d566fd20-2997-43f4-8e51-71011d76208b.jpg

~S~
------------------------------ just a guess but I think she understands and probably agrees Sparky .

Accepting one's subjugation is not necessarily agreeing with it

~S~

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.
So you agree with this ass hat that women are inferior to men and should have less rights ? Yes or no?

Real men aren't afraid of a level playing field

But you'll find this ass hat far from alone....

~S~

level has nothing to do with things in just the one area of testing measurable physical ability . Doesn't matter to me though , I don't count the number of forgotten and forsaken that you 'perfessionals' and the girls Leave behind to their firey fate though Sparky .

but Melania is doing fine . Probably doing much better than most woman in the World and USA Sparky .

Last edited:
Y'know, I have no idea if this guy has actually said any of the things your looney-left publication claims he did - but I do know this: He's black.

That is pretty warped reasoning. He says sexist shit. I attack him for that. That makes me a racist because he is black? Get a fucking grip Bubba.

Here is some news to the leftists of the forum who are living in a bush.

Women and men are not equal.

Have a nice day.

That is pretty warped reasoning. He says sexist shit. I attack him for that. That makes me a racist because he is black? Get a fucking grip Bubba.
------------------------------------ sexist FREE SPEECH is fine and perfectly legal PP.. And lets note that its only YOU coming up with definitions of Sexist as if sexist is a bad thing PP ..

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.

Real men aren't afraid of a level playing field

But you'll find this ass hat far from alone....

~S~
--------------------------------------- I'M Sure that you definition of REAL Men is lacking Sparky .

Forum List

Back