New Trump Administration Policy Would Make Racism OK as Long as You Don't Mean It

Start naming laws and policies made by blacks in America that have created an adverse impact on whites. Then start showing us the number of white countries colonized by non white people.

You guys talk a lot of shit here. But no one of you would dare enter an all black forum talking your bullshit.

IM2, thank you for posting this information. In my opinion, the intent should not be the sole determining factor, the resultant adverse action that the party suffers as a result of the disparate treatment should be the deciding factor if it can be shown to have occurred.

Our agencies, courts and even the law firms & attorney are heavily biased toward defending and finding for employers who blatently violate our civil rights statutes. All you have to do is peruse any phonebook or Google civil rights / employment attorneys and you will find that about 80% of them defend the employers rather than the workers. Read the court rulings, study how the courts often do not rule in accordance to settled case law and instead leave the plaintiff with the only option of appealing the lower court's decision which is often very expensive. And it's even more expensive to pursue the case beyond the appellate level (Supreme Court). They all know that the average plaintiff in a these types of cases do not have the financial means to litigate their case to a fruitful end. They seem to depend on this which is what makes it even more eregious when then do these things.

Also some of the tricks the opposition utilize are barely if, legal. I have documentation of such high jinx engaged in by the City of Seattle's current mayor Jenny Durkan when she was a U.S. Atttorney prosecuting cases for the U.S. Attorney's office in Seattle back at the beginning of the decade.

This is why I do the work I do because most people have no clue what some of these individuals get up to.

Seems sensible to me. We don't indict people merely based on accusations in this country. We deal in burden of proof.

McDonnell Douglas Burden-Shifting
An evidentiary framework used to analyze whether a plaintiff's disparate treatment discrimination claims should survive a defendant employer's motion for summary judgment. The McDonnell Douglas burden-shifting analysis is applied when a plaintiff lacks direct evidence of discrimination. It takes its name from the US Supreme Court decision that created the framework, McDonnell Douglas Corp. v. Green, 411 U.S. 792 (1973). Traditional McDonnell Douglas burden-shifting operates as follows:
  • The plaintiff makes out a prima facie case, which means demonstrating that:
    • he is a member of a protected class;
    • he was qualified for and applied for an available position;
    • despite being qualified, he was rejected for the position; and
    • the position remained available after the plaintiff's rejection, and the defendant employer continued to seek applicants from persons of plaintiff's qualifications.
  • The burden of production shifts to the defendant employer to articulate a legitimate, nondiscriminatory reason for the employment action.
  • The plaintiff must then demonstrate that the employer's reason was pretext for discrimination.
Although the McDonnell Douglas burden-shifting framework was originally created for claims alleging discriminatory failure to hire on the basis of race under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, courts have applied the analysis to various other employment claims under Title VII (for example, failure to promote, retaliation and termination). It has also been used to analyze claims of discrimination under several other federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination (for example, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act). For more information, see Practice Note, Discrimination: Overview. For sample language for use in a summary judgment brief, see Standard Clauses, McDonnell Douglas Standard Language for Summary Judgment Brief.​

Start naming laws and policies made by blacks in America that have created an adverse impact on whites.

Hello, IM2. No doubt you are obsessed with 'white' people. Frankly to the point where you appear emotionally unbalanced.

My friend, why is it you NEVER wish to discuss PRO BLACK policies for HATING, BULLYING, DENIGRATING, HARASSING and INTIMIDATING our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

Seriously, how is your hating on white people, as well as successful black Americans going to improve race relations, or elevate the QOL for many of our struggling black American neighbors?

Just asking!

Peace.

There are no such policies.
I'm hating on white people or speaking the truth. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'll you what. You want to discuss black issues, then we'll go into a black forum to discuss hem. Because we try discussing things here and all we get is ------- ass bullshit from bitches like you and other whites who deny he motherfucking poblem.

So when you can start asking whites here the same thing, come back and talk. Other than that you're either white or a bitch made pussy scared of whites. If you are black, you exemplify of a black person who has a victim mentality. Let us understand what this so called victim mentality is. The victim is not the person who says whites continue to practice racism, that it’s wrong and we need to stop it. The victim is not the black person who fights for equality that says whites have denied us of opportunity which has created great damage in black communities we face today. The victim is the one who has given up, the one who tells us to not rock the boat, ignore racism and work harder.

And you can stop following me around trolling. I am going to report your ass for harassment If you continue..

I'll you what. You want to discuss black issues, then we'll go into a black forum to discuss hem.

Name the forum, share a link and let us discuss away.

For several years I've been posting to several 'black' Facebook groups and have only been booted from one.

For example, I post the same content on Flynubianqueen.com that I post here. Same for Dr. Joy DeGruy's page, as well as 'Black Minds', the 'Black Advisory', BLM Cincinatti, and a few more groups.

Frankly, the only group that hated on me was the Folks from Tim Wise (closed group) who booted me after being a member for more than two years.

Sadly that group is populated by loads of hateful people of all flavors.

TIM WISE PRO BLACK LEADER.jpg

IM2 wrote:
And you can stop following me around trolling. I am going to report your ass for harassment If you continue..

I didn't picture you as a snitch with thin skin, guess I was wrong.

Anyways, I look forward to discussing 'black' issues on any 'black' forum or group of your choice.

IM2, my friend, please do not renege on your invitation. I'm always looking to make new friends.

Peace.

I'll you what. You want to discuss black issues, then we'll go into a black forum to discuss hem.

For several years I've been posting to several 'black' Facebook groups and have only been booted from one.

For example, I post the same content on Flynubianqueen.com that I post here. Same for Dr. Joy DeGruy's page, as well as 'Black Minds', the 'Black Advisory', BLM Cincinatti, and a few more groups.

Frankly, the only group that hated on me was the Folks from Tim Wise (closed group) who booted me after being a member for more than two years.

IM2 wrote:

Anyways, I look forward to discussing 'black' issues on any 'black' forum or group of your choice.

IM2, my friend, please do not renege on your invitation. I'm always looking to make new friends.

Peace.

Thin skinned snitch my ass. I'm tired of your dumb fuck posts. Your ignorance is the problem. You have been invited.

Don't run.

IM2 wrote:

Peace.

Thin skinned snitch my ass. I'm tired of your dumb fuck posts. Your ignorance is the problem. You have been invited.

Don't run.

LOL...IM2, my friend, you sent me a PM inviting me to discuss black issues on a near-deceased message board with virtually no discussions taking place. LOL!!!!

ghost town22.jpg

...and you've got the nutz to call me a troll. :grin:

Peace.

I'm tired of your dumb fuck posts. Your ignorance is the problem.

Do you mean "dumb fuck posts" like these:

Introducing pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO, Center for Youth Wellness

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/
____
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJ9LcnEASk/
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/

Peace.

Last edited:

IM2 wrote:

Peace.

Don't run.

LOL...IM2, my friend, you sent me a PM inviting me to discuss black issues on a near-deceased message board with virtually no discussions taking place. LOL!!!!

View attachment 239454

...and you've got the nutz to call me a troll. :grin:

Peace.

No actually is a fairly new one that admin is just starting to ask people to join.

I understand that you are scared.

And that you're white.

I'm tired of your dumb fuck posts. Your ignorance is the problem.

Do you mean posts like these:

Introducing pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO, Center for Youth Wellness

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/
____
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJ9LcnEASk/
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/

Peace.

Yes.

Under the Trump theory of jurisprudence, poll taxes, all-white schools and redlining — the federal policy that basically banned banks from issuing government-backed home loans in black neighborhoods — would still be legal as long as the racists didn’t broadcast their intent.
Couldn't be stated any clearer than this.

Being stated clearly doesn't make it right.

Wrong on all three counts.

Your saying it's wrong doesn't make it so.

Your saying its right doesn't make it right either.

IM2 wrote,
No actually is a fairly new one that admin is just starting to ask people to join.

I understand that you are scared.

And that you're white.

Ya know, my friend. I view as a compliment of the highest form, when folks, including you, are confused about, misjudge, or are inclined to ask what race I am. That alone tells me I'm doing something right.

Peace.

Under the Trump theory of jurisprudence, poll taxes, all-white schools and redlining — the federal policy that basically banned banks from issuing government-backed home loans in black neighborhoods — would still be legal as long as the racists didn’t broadcast their intent.

Me showing the policies that make it so does.

The policy you are bitching about won't make poll taxes come back, won't allow de jure segregation, and will not do anything to make banks go back to the bad old days.

There are already laws that cover those items.

The policy you are bitching about won't make poll taxes come back, won't allow de jure segregation, and will not do anything to make banks go back to the bad old days.

Laws that whites don't follow.

Please find me somewhere that charges a poll tax, or a school district that segregates, or a bank that has a policy of denying loans to minorities "just because"

Please find me somewhere that charges a poll tax, or a school district that segregates, or a bank that has a policy of denying loans to minorities "just because"

No. You learn to understand that whites don't follow the laws.

So you can't show any proof?

Figures.

Figures.

I don't have to. Just because you don't want to believe something isn't my problem. You doubt my words? Look it up yourself.

Figures.

I don't have to. Just because you don't want to believe something isn't my problem. You doubt my words? Look it up yourself.

Actually you do, if you want to prove whatever point you are trying to make.

Forum List

Back